Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 17 2012
By: quasar338 Hekseville Citizen 324 posts

Mercia a fail!

24 replies 294 views Edited Nov 17, 2012

Ok.. I have a serious question and I know this could have been under Mercia in forums but, Im sick of it being ignored in that forum. We've had one or two  more games come on to home and one by the same developer  of uproar  has Mercia. Ok then why in the **** would you bring a great game like Mercia on home then ignore it after place uproar on home!? This is one of the biggest fails ive seen so far.. and on top of that 3 months wow! really just sits there with no updates no new items. you likw waisting money or what? I fwhere your hboss I'd fire everyone who is with Mercia and replace everyone of you and the jerk that came up with the idea of letting it sit there so long. And what gets me your updateing Uproar..? give me a break. lol what a joke. fix it folks your riputation is now on the line with alot of folks inside home and outside dont mess this up.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (294 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25754 posts

Re: Mercia a fail!

Nov 17, 2012

Who says that there won't be any fixes or updates to Mercia? Certainly no official has gone on record as saying that.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (290 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5003 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Like most Home space's they seem to put them on Home... And afterwards never Update Them!  Just llook at the Loco Roco space... That was susposed to be updated long long ago... It never was... So in most case's like this just Remove the sace after a certain period of time if they are not updated....

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (279 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1763 posts

Nov 17, 2012

"Failure"

Also, the game was recently updated to fix enemies not spawning and other various things, it just only went announced in EU.  And they said they will consider adding to the game if it did well, money-wise.

"I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this."
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (272 Views)
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Nov 17, 2012
You all realize Mercia was updated with a bug fix right before Halloween right? :smileytongue:

Something tells me Mercia is just a little more complicated than Uproar. Though I'd prefer Mercia updates over Uproar, I can at least see why Mercia isn't getting updates as fast as Uproar.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (269 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Nov 17, 2012

not saying that! I'm saying it's been months with no fix and now updates . all the others areas ( games) have had updates . But, bringing in anothwer game and letting the other hurt from it sorry. doent seem logical

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (266 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29172 posts

Nov 17, 2012

quasar338 wrote:

not saying that! I'm saying it's been months with no fix and now updates . all the others areas ( games) have had updates . But, bringing in anothwer game and letting the other hurt from it sorry. doent seem logical

I do believe there was an update recently. Whether or not it's fixed issues I don't know given I haven't been back for quite some time. I need to finish the game on my alternate account for which I'm a Fame 25 or 26 I don't recall for sure. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

quasar338 wrote:

I do believe there was an update recently. Whether or not it's fixed issues I don't know given I haven't been back for quite some time. I need to finish the game on my alternate account for which I'm a Fame 25 or 26 I don't recall for sure. 

I've been playing it recently. I only got sent to the blue void once. (But, the way it was trigger seemed more of a random occurrence during a fight compared was happening before.) I've been able to encounter and fight all the monsters within each realm without problem so far. I was also able to switch my shards to adjust my resistances and buffs and not get banished to the blue realm. The exp and item drop seems pretty much the same before with some slight tweaks.

In fact, the only problems I been having were having monsters spawning too dang fast sometimes. I ran into the middle of an almost empty room once chasing after a warrior lizard, and then got ganked by a bunch of spawning warrior lizards and beetles all at once. ouch :smileyembarrassed::smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Nov 17, 2012

To me, it looks like Lockwood has over extended themselves, to much on the plate at one time.

Yes, there are still bugs in Mercia, I just finish playing it again and was getting the blue screen running man,along with several other errors. I did finish it with a lot of frustration. 

Lockwood Knew about the problems in the Beta, And Mercia should have not been release with them.. Was my opinion.

Its a grinding game that adds to Home, but  also  takes away integrity from Lockwood  future releases.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (240 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
767 posts

Nov 17, 2012

lol , i've been level 29 since the last day of the beta. it gave me 2 quests i had already done and it won't let me go to any of the rooms . i deleted the quests but am still stuck . very disappointed ):

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (230 Views)
0 Likes