Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
416 posts

Re: Mercia Fractured Realm Fixes

Nov 2, 2012

I still can't get to the Queen Beetle through the portals.  Back to the drawing board, I guess...

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 40 (287 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

"Loot is now only dropped for the player which delivers the killing blow on a creature." Don't think that is correct. I was just playing and I was running through letting others attack and kill the creatures. I'm gonna pop in right now to see if its still happening. One thing you didn't mention was the ability to use the go to or invite feature in game now.

edit correction: As long as you contribute to the kill loot drops. Tested it by taking half the life of a lizard and then let a friend finish him off. Dropped for both of us.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 40 (281 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29075 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I still need to complete Mercia with my alternate Claire account. I believe I'm a Fame 25 on her account. I might give it a go if the update is indeed working.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 40 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Smoochy-Rhino wrote:

I still can't get to the Queen Beetle through the portals.  Back to the drawing board, I guess...

I have the same problem. None of the Lockaway portals work in my game.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 40 (265 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1717 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Shadow-Runner wrote:
Regarding LKWD's QA team - If it takes 3-4 months for a patch to go thru QA to fix bugs and glitches, then this game is going to take a very LONG time to get off the ground. We waited so long for this new patch to finally go live...and it seems they STILL missed a few things.

At this rate....im thinking it'll be next summer before we see ANY expansions at all. Too bad, cuz if done right and in a TIMLEY fashion, this game could be a HUGE hit and make LKWD a lot of money.

Sad to see it being held back by QA. *sigh*

I'm pretty sure Lockwood embellished that, considering Home Tycoon didn't have that long of a wait for their fixes.  I think it's more along the lines of, they didn't know how to fix the issues.

"I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this."
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 40 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

I wonder if the development of Uproar slowed down the bug-fixing for Mercia??  Game devs only have so many people to be working on stuff, right?

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 40 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

After most of the bugs are fixed now Lockwood should think about some update content. Personally I would like to suggest enemies like they can be seen animated at Lockwood Showcase for quite a while now (Dragons, Cockatrieces, and Minotaurs).

Short examples:

mercia_update_01.png  mercia_update_02.png

mercia_update_03.png  mercia_update_04.png

mercia_update_05.png  mercia_update_06.png

Oh, and an Mercia appartement wouldn't be bad, either. Can't wait to be honest.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 40 (201 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2643 posts

Nov 5, 2012
:^/ Sharing experience points and loot from shared kills promotes sportsmanship and cooperation. Changing that would lead to new friction between players that wasn't there before. Would this truly be wise?
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 40 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Danger_Dad wrote:
:^/ Sharing experience points and loot from shared kills promotes sportsmanship and cooperation. Changing that would lead to new friction between players that wasn't there before. Would this truly be wise?

As long as you get one hit on a monster, you get the loot and XP from it. Instead of just being in the room when it dies, like before.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 40 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 6, 2012

They still didn't fix this yet in N.A.?  

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 40 (132 Views)
0 Likes