Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
789 posts

Re: May 2013 Suggestions!

May 4, 2013

Give us a better inventory organize system for our items, and our personal spaces.

Let us save several furniture layouts for each space.

Divide LMOs and companions to their seperate categories.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 234 (1,056 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

May 4, 2013

PS HOME SUGGESTION THREAD IDEAS

These are a collection of my ideas for the past few months. I'll just cut and paste my suggestions:

Since I can't do Home Space suggestions here are some items I would like to see:

Sports Jerseys, Helmets & Masks of actual teams. NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB, etc. Include throwback jerseys of retired & current teams. I especially would like NHL.

Black Metal Corpse Paint and Spiked Gauntlets.

Gothic Officer's Hat with either short or long hair options.

I have long curly hair, so I want long curly hair on here, too. I can't make my character look like me because of this.

Work shirts for the blue collar man with name plate with the ability to input your own name.

Old military outfits from the American Revolutionary & Civil War. I really like the Union uniforms of the Civil War, especially the long coats. Add uniforms for both sides as well as Officer & Infantry.

More facial hair. Examples of facial hair needed: Lemmy Kilmister 'stache & chops combo, Abraham Lincoln 'stacheless beard, Henrik Ibsen huge chops, Billy Gibbons & Dusty Hill long beards, Hulk Hogan 'stache, Rollie Fingers 'stache, Tony Stark goatee. I would also like an alternate to the full beard with the 2 ponytails. I like the jawline on that one, but I would like to remove the ponytails and keep the length. That beard was perfect, but the ponytails. The goofy fake looking pirate beards are crappy. Any other variation of realistic facial as well. Also, make sure the facial hair makes contact with the face! Some of the new ones are floating infront of the face.

Shirts of your favorite bands from classic rock (Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Queen, etc.), hair metal (Van Halen, Scorpions, Motley Crue, Cinderella, etc.), metal (Slayer, Pantera, Metallica, Motorhead), extreme metal (Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Marduk, Morbid Angel) to other current music from indie to commercial (You fill in the blank here as I don't listen to that).

WWE intro costumes of our favorite wrestlers, past & present. Examples: "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, The Undertaker, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Edge, John Cena (sucks!), Big Boss Man, Kane, The Mountie, Gangrel, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, etc. Also, I would like to have all of the Championship belts with the option of either having it strapped around the waist, carrying on the shoulder or holding it in your hand at no extra charge.

G. I. Joe costumes. Being able to dress as your favorite, G. I. Joe, Cobra or Dreadnok would be cool, such as Duke, Destro, Cobra Commander, Zartan, Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Baronesss, Flint, Gung Ho, Jinx, Monkeywrench, Zandar, Zarana, Roadblock, Shipwreck, Quick Kick, Spirit, Beach Head, etc. Even characters from the toys like the rare Starduster & Steel Brigade as well as some of the Convention Exclusives as Dreadnoks Demolishor & Crusher, Gaucho, Black Major, Red Shadows, Natalie Poole, Oktober Guard, etc.

James Bond villain costumes: Jaws, Oddjob, Baron Semedi, Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Alec Trevelyan, Dr. Julius No, Hugo Drax, Emilio Largo, Le Chiffre, etc. Also add Francisco Scaramanga’s Golden Gun.

Costumes from the movie & video game "The Warriors" from all the gangs. Include all individual Warriors and costumes from the Baseball Furies, The Gramercy Riffs, The Rogues, Turnbull ACs, The Orphans, The Lizzies, The Punks, The Boppers, The Hi-Hats, The Hurricanes, Satan's Mothers, The Electric Eliminators, The Saracens, The Jones Street Boys, Van Cortlandt Rangers, The Moonrunners, The Panzers, The Savage Huns, The Destroyers, etc.

Three Stooges Hair: Moe, Larry, Shemp. Maybe with slapstick animation.

Games need to be represented here. I would wish that for every game we buy, we should at least have some clothing from that game for free. Games are pricey, at least give us something to show what our purchases are in PSHome. Another thing, as one progresses through the game, on PSHome, you would unlock a new costume.

The ability to change the hair style under hats.

The ability to switch handedness. I'm left handed and would to like to reflect that with the poses and actions to be reversed as well as switching hands on weapons and other hand items.

Add facial expressions angry, sad, happy, confused, etc. to the dropdown list with poses & dance.

Being able to name our costumes and have that name replace our PSN name through a "switch name" option. My name doesn't always suit the costume I am wearing and I would like to have a unique name for each costume and have that being shown. If anybody wanted to know our PSN while in disguise, they just look up our profile.

On top of all that, give us the ability to change the color of our clothing and items.

The ability to have a search option in the navigator store or mall. Say you are looking for a long coat or a trench coat. You type "long coat" on the search browser and all the long coats from all the stores show and you buy the one you want.

Another option would be if you see someone wearing something you like, you could select their name and pick to see what he or she is currently wearing called and then have a link to purchase item from there. This would avoid searching through all the stores to find what you are looking for.

How about the ability to make PlayStation Home two player on the same screen for those of us who share the same PS3 (Thanks to the YLOD I got last year!!!). That way, I can share some of the two player action that's been going on lately on PSHome with my girlfriend at the same time. (Example: Mistletoe kissing that happened during Christmas or the Valentine's Day event).

As far as items go, how about Garbage Pail Kids for costumes or companion, complete with gross animation like farting, throwing up or being extra snotty. Classic GPK's would include Johnny One Note, Ritchie Retch, Leaky Lindsay, Adam Bomb, Bony Tony, Evil Eddie, Wacky Jackie, Rod Wad, Galloping Glen, Max Axe, Large Marge, Dead Ted, Buggy Betty, Stinker Belle, Driftin' Clifton, Mason Mace, etc. There are just so many good ones. If you're too young to know what these guys are, look them up. These were all the rage when I was a kid.

How about a portable closet for your personal home that you can label and store clothing for you avatar that you don't want to carry. A lot of people complain about browsing through their items. I think with a portable closet, you can transfer any clothing you don't want to carry around and leave it in there while you'll just have all the items you use mostly in the wardrobe menu from the Home Navigator. I think this should be at least free, so everyone can start storing unwanted clothing. I think you should be able to label these closets, in case you want to have multiple closets in your personal space. The label you put should be so you can at least remember what you have in there in case you want to get something out and put back in your wardrobe menu from your Home Navigator.

How about assigning companions or locomotions to a particular outfit. When you select an outfit and you want the demon wings on him, it should load automatically, or if you want the raven companion to come out with another outfit, again it should load with that outfit. When you want them gone, just turn them off or remove the assignment.

How about the ability to put in a CD in the PS3 and listen to it while playing around in PS Home. Hell, even access whatever music you have saved in your PS3 to play as well. Some spaces are just boring without music (Core Spaces), or just have terrible music in it (X7 & The Mall), so I would rather listen to my own music.

How about the ability to name our Companions. The Raven is the only one I know that has different names, but all the other ones have the same names or just a description, so let us name our companions, so that we can personalize them to the owners.

Release this little character and his brethren as a companion for people who have Avalon Keep.

How about letting us change the color of ALL facial hair & wigs. I thought we finally had an Abe Lincolnesque beard I've been asking for with the St. Patrick's day bundle, but it turns out you can't change the color of the beard. Please let us change the color of the beards. I was forced to make a Psycho Ginger Dude just so I can use it normally.

Anyway, as you can see I also use a wig you released a couple months ago and was happy that you can change the colors of it. How about letting us change the color of all wigs like the Street Fighter wigs or Castlevania wig. It'll give us the ability to create more unique avatars. Here is a character I made with the Ken wig from Street Fighter. The ability to change it's color would help in making more unique characters

Also, for those prizes that have unique hair and beards with weird head gear, let us have the option of using the hair or beard without the gear. For example, the golf club over the head prize or the spider on the head prize or the seaweed on the head reward or the new leprechaun hat with the thick Lincolnesque beard. These all have unique hair and it should be usable without the extra gear.

How about making the vehicle LMOs faster? They just seem so sluggish when using them compared to their real counterparts.

What I would like to see is maybe games involving your LMOs & Companions. Like a racing game similar to Modnation Racers with power ups with your horse, motorcycle, space fighter, etc. and maybe a battle game like Cutthroat with the tank, space fighter, dragons & wings (which would require any hand held melee weapons already purchased or unlocked from any store or game). As with the companions, maybe a battle game or adventure game involving your companions. Since we already purchased the companions and LMOs, the game would be free and in it's own space for all to join in the fun. I figure the LMOs & companions should be just more than aesthetics, but something we could use to have fun with. If games like these were implemented, they would probably sell more as people will always enjoy games (as long as it's not buggy). Not to mention, it's advertisement for their LMOs & companions. People should be able to watch other people battle and race like a spectator sport.

How about making the camera have the option to be free floating as opposed to be tethered to your character. Sometimes I want to take pictures of my character, but most of him is too low, or when I take a group picture, I want to be able to move the camera to center the characters better

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 234 (1,044 Views)
Fender Bender
3307 posts

May 4, 2013

Even though not alot people go to the Mall anymore, it needs a serious huge update. Take the Mall of America for example, why can't we have a mall like that? Well not as BIG as that mall since Home couldn't handle that, but here are some photos of it, see if you can make the Mall like that better.

Indoor Theme Park (Opt.)

Three Tier Mall, DON'T MAKE IT THREE SEPERATE SPACES

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 234 (1,031 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

May 4, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Even though not alot people go to the Mall anymore, it needs a serious huge update. Take the Mall of America for example, why can't we have a mall like that? Well not as BIG as that mall since Home couldn't handle that, but here are some photos of it, see if you can make the Mall like that better.

Indoor Theme Park (Opt.)

Three Tier Mall, DON'T MAKE IT THREE SEPERATE SPACES

I wanted to suggest that but was afraid to, because yeah home couldn't handle a mall bigger than smalltown U.S.A. lol, but really it should be bigger if they're going to have one, most folks know there's even bigger malls out of the U.S. like the South China Mall or West Edmonton Mall. So seeing a 3 floor mall would be nice in 1 space without having to go to more than 1 space.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 234 (1,021 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

May 4, 2013

Fashion Show Animations Bundle

I posted this in the nDreams animation suggestion thread but I thought it would also be a good fit here.

A Fashion Show animation pack would be fun since doing fashion shows is one of the most popular activities in Home.

Animations:

Runway strut. We only have one way of walking now and it doesn't look good on the runway

Model poses. Add some of the standard model poses that could be used during a show

Model turns. Add some animations of various turns a model would use on a runway

We could also use a runway that could be added to a club or personal space for shows. Using tables and rugs eats up a lot of item slots that could be better used for lights or flowers during the show.

Here's a video for some ideas on what could be included in the pack.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 234 (1,019 Views)
Fender Bender
3121 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

Again Mr.. Glasswalls I am making a Suggestion that you please ask the Devs to Stop the Price Gouging. I have heard by word of Mouth that Sony is taxing the Crap out of the Devs and in turn Taxing us as well... Please if you can, talk them out of this way of doing HOME business. 

I Don't think ten bucks is a microtransactions. I know you all have to make a living... yet If you market and set better pricing, I really think you will sell more. So with more volume in buying you will make up the difference of the high cost, plus keep us happier and more willing to buy more next time. Plus I think you would make more in the long run with more people buying more of the items. 

I know I'm sounding like a Broken Record, yet I honestly think the price gouging is wrong. I also realize its a Social network and a way to make money, yet there is a better way then making things over priced for the items worth. Maybe Sony and the Devs want to share some of the Numbers with us so we can see How much is being made? So that way we can tell if your making back the money put in plus some, or if Its not enough to sustain the Devs, or worse it just plain Gluttony. I am a very reasonable person when treated Reasonably. Numbers I work with... and if I could see what we are facing, I could either Continue to ask nicely that you all lower the high Prices, realize your Not making enough, or know they are just being Greedy. 

Just look, all these people are here giving you the ideas, all you have to do is make them and sell them, (yes yes I know there are tons of middle men) yet in mass quanitys, with no shiping and handling... just digital copy's and mass amounts of buyers... Making them game related would help alot too... 

On a lighter note, May the 4th be with you all...

May the 4th be with you_.jpg

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 234 (1,009 Views)
First Son
9 posts

May 5, 2013

I'm a baseball fan and I would love a St. Louis Cardinal jersey also I want the bowling alley to be updated, I've wanted it to be cosmic bowlin foreverand if radio io could be playin that would be awesome.Maybe have something on the wall to be able to put it on the station we want

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 234 (968 Views)
First Son
3 posts

May 5, 2013

Heeey  GlassWalls, I dont know if you all go back and read previous month suggestions or not, so Im going to repeat 2 of my suggestions from there and add 3 moreXD

-with elegant personal spaces like the French Chateau, there should be more classical and antique European styled furniture to go with such spaces. More furniture like elegant rugs, or expensive vases, very large french fountains, you know things like that. ^_^

AC627living.jpg

-Also, there arent enough long or large dresses or formal wear for men out there. Why not take it back to the victorian age with this one.

06f72573-89bb-4ca9-bdb5-e1f94b824370.jpg

And for men:

victorian_mens_fashion_02.jpg

-And the locomotion item I mentioned in my last suggestion, the ability to fly using the power of music. Is a violin that when played, makes the avitar float in the air while playing, musical notes floats away from the avi.

-Also said in my last suggestion, please add more Final Fantasy characters like Sephiroth, Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, and possibly other characters from the other FF game series.

-And for my last suggestion, its May, right? Why not make it a zoo out there by allowing PShome players to customize their avitar and play as the animals from Tokyo Jungle!XD

tokyojungleimpact.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 234 (935 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

May 5, 2013

aogamerdude wrote:

Since the R/C Rally public space has proven to be popular, I have been hoping a similar park flyer public space (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_flyer) would be popular, it could feature popular planes such as the Mustang, or Corsair. Maybe some dev(s) have favorite planes or designs they could share. It might not fill a void that the Redbull space left, but it would help & the other R/C enthusiasts would feel less left out.

I would also like to append kites & balloons as an LMO, a place for flying kites -maybe it could be similar to the sky fishing in Aurora.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 234 (912 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3686 posts

May 5, 2013

Detailed sleeve tattoos with painted nails for female avatars, please!

Arm tattoo (3).jpg Arm tattoo (4).jpg Arm tattoo (2).jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 234 (909 Views)