A list of things
1. Organize the wardrobe, personal items, furniture menus to better reflect item pieces. Example: Full outfits only listed in outfit menu not in shirt or pants in wardrobe. Dresses having separate menu not in shirt menu. Locos are separate from dance moves and companions. Beds listed under bed menu not chair or sofas. Appliances being appliances not merely because their active items.
2. Be nice if each store was listed independent if possible. Sometimes hard to find substores among the main ones.
3. Maybe someway to purchase Home items from a computer the way it is in Home. Might help make it easier for people to buy items. Might also provide addition advertising if it was a submenu in the current Playstation Store.
Since VEEMEE has developed the Acorn Meadows Park, it would be more interesting to develop more park spaces like it. Let's have a water park area, arcade room to play the games such as Scribble Shooter, Frogger, Ice Breaker, also a crane mini-game, and having a neon theme park area. Also it would be more interesting to create more swimsuits from Granzella and Billabong for both gender avatars since summer is rolling by.
Water Park Area
Neon Theme Park
I suggest having a limit on posts within the suggestion thread to 3 post per monthly thread.
Also that the suggestion thread be strictly for content.
1. LOCOMOTION: TELEPORTATION- Avatar starts at point A, hold down the square button, Avatar's ghost or soul appears, while holding down square, send ghost to point B, say a 10 to to 15 ft. radius, let go of square, Avatar teleports to point B.
2. INTERACTIONS: Couple animations- like in the sims, flirt, kiss, hug, woohoo. lol (and please, if youre worried about the 13 year olds, theyve probably done worse at this point)( just add a disclaimer on terms n conditions)
3. Costumes: Dragon ball z costumes, items, animations. Naruto costumes, items, animations. (i would love to have a rasengan build up in my hand)