May 02 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

May 2013 Suggestions!

233 replies 1674 views Edited May 2, 2013

Hey Home Community,

Summer is almost here! It's gorgeous and warm here in California, yet it snowed 11" yesterday in Colorado. What will this month bring?

Let me get down to business—

Helpful hints to post the best suggestions:

1) Your top Virtual Item requests from games or general items. A Virtual Item is pretty much anything in Home you can own (clothing, figurines, furniture, etc.) but cannot live in (like Personal Spaces).

2) Visual aids AKA screenshots! If you can find a screenshot of what you  want, please include these! That old saying, "A picture is worth 1000  words," could not be truer. You all do a great job. Keep throwing suggestions and pics our way!

Thanks in advance for collecting images, reference art, etc. to best illustrate just what you're talking about.

P.S.: If you are new to these forums (or just new to this process), check last month's suggestion thread to see how your fellow community members submit their requests.

P.P.S.: Continuing the effort to keep this thread tidy, please refrain from making commentary about other suggestions in this thread. Simply copy/paste and begin another thread to start a conversation about a particular item, suggestion, concept or idea.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 234 (1,674 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

Re: May 2013 Suggestions!

May 2, 2013

Anime eyes for our avatars... These would be under The "Glasses" tab, or under "Eyes"....

Bright_anime_eyes.png

animeeyesss.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 234 (1,668 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3601 posts

May 2, 2013
Video game content please.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 234 (1,664 Views)
Uncharted Territory
974 posts

May 2, 2013

The Pool hall / Bowling alley as a personal space, or atleast have the lanes & tables in there available for purchase,.. Preferably the older versions of both but I suppose the 1s in there currently would be acceptable. If the forum is only a small percentage of the entire Home community imagine how much this number would explode if the whole community used the forum. It's odviously a money maker so why ignore it?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 234 (1,661 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29003 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

I would really like to see North America adopt the New Tab like it is currently being used in Japan. The New Tab ONLY has the new items from the current week of release and that is all. In addition I think their Organization as far as spaces according to Developer makes it much easier to navigate.

Please check the video. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 234 (1,657 Views)
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

May 2, 2013

Rock n' Roll LMOs featuring real instruments! Such as Guitar, Bass, Vocals and more!

New and improved Salsa Dances!

Poses!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 234 (1,650 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29003 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

Going to repost this because I feel so strongly about it.

___

Please bring us more real game related content – costumes, lounges, events and so on!

For example if Konami can make a Gothic Cathedral personal space and club house, Fashionista dresses and GoGo Bikini's they should be able to also make us real game related content too.

Tomb Raider

The Last of Us

Assassins Creed III 

Metal Gear Solid 5

Little Big Planet Karting Event

and more!

:smileyhappy:

Thank you! 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 234 (1,636 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3601 posts

May 2, 2013

I posted this in What Animations Would You Want?, but I would absolutely love to have the hip swaying dance that starts at 0:47 as an animation on Home.

Would love either nDreams to make it because of their good motion capture animations, or Konami because their last K-Pop animations were nicely done.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 234 (1,629 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5378 posts

May 2, 2013

KANE-FIRE

Twitter   Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15  Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 234 (1,618 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6097 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

I am going to go along with Joanna and say more game related content..

I can understand not being able to get every game out there to release stuff, But Sony Exclusive games should have Home content in every copy,,, Even if a number of people who game  don't use Home, it would be a nice option to have for the loyal people of Home to have.

Even though Home has jumped by leaps and bounds when it come to content and spaces - there will always be those of us who yearn for our favorite games costumes and apartments.

Beyond Two Souls as an example

two souls.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 234 (1,600 Views)