Mar 15, 2014
Central plaza as a person space
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 172 (423 Views)
Splicer
31 posts

Re: March 2014 Suggestions Thread

Mar 15, 2014
And giants potion I mean you don't even got to make it to where it increases are size to big butI mean aat least to where it is cool looking like tge shrink potion
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 172 (418 Views)
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Mar 15, 2014

Bowling alley personal space & clubhouse.

BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 172 (399 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1398 posts

We Need An LMO Blender

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2014

I have so many LMO's and usually i only like 1 of the dances from each pack. We really need a way to either choose a few dances from different packs, or be able to equip more than one LMO at a time. Whatever happened to the coinflip thing? A while ago if you did coin glip and pressed start, your avatar would continue its current action while you changed LMO's... Can we get this back or something to this effect, but mostly id like to select one or 2 from various packs in a 'blend' catagory.

Mod Edit: Merged suggestion into proper thread. -Super_Nova2k13

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 172 (425 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Re: We Need An LMO Blender

Mar 15, 2014

When I read the title I thought you wanted to turn yourself into a giant margarita maker!

Blender

... but your idea is good too. It would be nice to have the ability to select "favorite" dances from each pack, and put them on a list with a randomizer. This would likely require a core update, though. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 172 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Mar 15, 2014
I agree with Haley. A giant potion that increases your height to maybe 9ft. Nothing too masive. And I suggest Neon Downtown in NA. And I also suggest more Japanese styled clothing. Thank you.
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 172 (389 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1398 posts

Re: We Need An LMO Blender

Mar 15, 2014

thanks for the move

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 172 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
61 posts

Mar 15, 2014
Some locomotion suggestions such as
-A single swing set locomotion, just like the ndream director chairs ( the common wooden bench, a chair, everyone's favorite the tire swing, and maybe some fantasy or nature ones with vines crawling up the rope)
Examples:
1. http://st.houzz.com/simgs/93a115c60d686f94_4-8347/traditional-hammocks.jpg
2. http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mynWzOMcrs4X93vNyu6M7Ew.jpg
3. http://galleryplus.ebayimg.com/ws/web/271213721324_1_0_1/1000x1000.jpg
4. http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m6pySBokStgX3UjdQqrD1Lg.jpg
5. http://files.myopera.com/Sadeqzadeh/albums/945749/78445%20Rope%20Swing,%20Hood%20River,%20Oregon.jpg
6. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EruPgcb7A2o/TNMkfSmfiUI/AAAAAAAAANI/Y9DlNE8uU5M/s320/nature+swing.jpg

I want to be able to swing on my single swing set back and forth in hub and watch people. Just try not to make it too big like the throne, make it average size like how the chairs were made, the right size. If you would like you can also include options to sit swinging or stand swinging. I know a couple of people that stand and swing on a swing set.

-A cotton candy eating locomotion, just like ndreams bubblegum or dandelion locomotion but eating cotton candy
-A popcorn eating locomotion with an option to sit down.
Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened-Anatole France
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 172 (368 Views)
VP of Gaming
25824 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2014

Official Nightly/Weekly Game Launching

A while ago, we used to have nightly game launching event in Central Plaza where we launched a featured game of the night. The Home Community Voluteers (HCV - Guides) were the hosts with the assitance of Modration. 

Central Plaza was the ideal spot as many people would use it as a "crossroad" in their travels throughout Home. Many would stop to see what the crowd was about and they would also soon join in.

It was a regular party atmosphere with almost everyone having fun and participating in the launches.

These nightly events were a means of meeting friends, making new ones and launching into a game some of us shared. If you didn't have the featured game, you were encouraged to launch another one.

It was also a way that we (as Guides and members of the Home community) could instruct people on how to game launch. As simple as it is, many people still find it difficult to do so.

Then the official game launching moved to the Gamers Lounch where less people travelled through. Certainly we had regulars there, but they were more interested in chatting than gaming. Even with the visits a few Developers and Producers of top games, the launching had seemed to have lost it's appeal.

I would like to see official game launching make a comeback. And if it happenes, to hold it in a often visited public area with a minimal of lag.

I still launch my online games from Home because I do want community involvement. Also, I believe that we can learn from one another, make friends through gaming with other Homesters and to get help with games we are stuck in. But most of all, I believe that communication is everything. And an official nightly/weekly game launching would be a great way to communicate with fellow Home gamers. 

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 172 (341 Views)
Sackboy
459 posts

Mar 17, 2014

Please add a Gravity Rush theme and lower body snake/rattlesnake to replace the legs like the centaurs.

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 172 (324 Views)