Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Re: Making Kids on Playstation Home

Jun 26, 2013

As long as the original poster will agree to change their virtual stinky diapers I'm OK with it.

By the way, welcome to the forums. ^_^

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (163 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Jun 26, 2013
What you are searching for is a virtual life. I won't knock it, HOME has introduced me to a wide variety of people who's virtual existence improves their lives, for one reason or another. HOWEVER, babies would be NPCs and thus could not conceivably fit into a virtual world populated with real people. Unless of course you think of babies and children as pets or toys....then idk what to tell you. Bottom line, this would only make sense in a game world not a virtual world. There's a big difference IMO.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
994 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Prison-Inmate227 wrote:

Playstation Home is starting to become a little better but there's some things missing. Most of everybody wants the Plaza back with Chain swiss songs, the hub is boring & dead. Then why not allow us to hold our woman in public & kiss her ? that would be very exciting. Also when your with your woman why noy allow us to have kids on here with that person just like the Sims ? you will draw alot of people on Home with those ideas

Ya know, I always thought the Swiss were just a bit kinky. Those Swiss Chain songs are kinda cheesey tho.

Nah, no holding woman and kssing them; heck the pervs would try to hold all women, claiming "this one IS mine (for the next 5 minutes) ", type of thing.

'Sides, Prison-Inmate, I think I know what your agenda is. What, for the next 8 to 10, this is as close to exciting as your'e gonna get ?

Nope, methinks you won't be changing the nappies, or pushing the pram; you just want to engage in some virtual dirty hula.

Home is neither ready for extreme PDOA (public display of affection), nor the Department of Children and Family Services.

Sorry, this idea has to go into the discard bin, along with that perennial fav; open mikes.

photo the_Lil.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (140 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3165 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Oy Vey! My head is about to explode.:womansad:a80bcc5da1f03d6b05c27347ef42221d.jpg

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (130 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Peakvox Labs Test tube babies.   YES,   mix in a little bit whale, a little bit trex and a whole lot of crazy.  Add some catalyst, cut the 9 month incubation down to 6 months.  I will call it little Hazitall.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (124 Views)