Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 362 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 18, 2013

nataliealexsis wrote:
Let me end this by saying. Those who wish to continue to pay 20.00 for items that are free an fatten the pocket book of an oppertunist an at same time cause Sony to respond with patches,loss of privledges, crazy maintenance, lastly stupid errors on home go ahead. This is wrong and all who use the exploit know it. This thread isn't just about simple ise. You say stop crying about ise an I'm saying the same except I'm saying stop crying about the extended maintenance or the errors on the PlayStation caused from a patch Sony put in as a counter measure to prevent further ise and
Exploder activity. Yes I agree there will always be use as there always will be a patch

There are those who go out of their way to flaunt ISE items and glitches and there are those who cry so loud that they "MUST BE PATCHED." I tend to shake my head at both and wonder what either would do without the other.

What happened to report, ignore and move on if you think it's worth bothering with?

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 362 (340 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

Kudos Shen... About time someone with both knowledge and common sense finally spoke up... Sorry you got chased away by the 'mob'.

To me, ISE is nothing more than someone using an exploit in a game to unlock items.  I could care less what they do.  Personally there are things that are worth the time and effort to get in a game, and there are things that are not... And suggesting using an exploit in a game is some kind of reflection of their ethics and morals is pure hyperbole.  

In fact, I'd be more put off by someone getting enraged over this than the people doing the exploits.  It's time to put things into perspective and really ask yourself how this truly impacts your own experience, and why.

Unless you've been under a rock lately, Home has been a mess now for several months, and ISE and other exploits didn't cause it.

There are soooo many serious problems with Home right now, and the way it is being managed... ISE should be one of the least of anyone's worries right now (if you truly care about Home and want it to survive)... Because right now it's being so poorly managed, that unless we start to see some drastic positive changes, there wont be enough customers around to keep it alive, and if that happens, everyone loses everything in terms of Home content.

If you are in the mood to get outraged and want to make a real difference, instead of wasting your energy on ISE exploits, start to hold the managers of Home responsible for the mess we all are in right now, and demand change.  Demand better tech support, demand better communication, demand answers and explanations why so many features that have been requested and asked for over the years have never been added let alone even given an explanation on why they haven't.

Stop worrying about what someone else has in their item menus, and start worrying about why our item menus are so messed up, and why after all this time we STILL DO NOT HAVE a 2nd storage folder that isn't a spillover forcing items we want into folders of items we arrely if ever want.

If you want someone to "pay" make the current Home management pay by letting Sony know that Home needs new management and leadership... and quickly!

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 362 (309 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

amen to that

death note gif photo: Misa tumblr_loagoztWc91qclosuo1_500.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 362 (287 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Apparently ppl aren't hearing. Look: As long as there is an ise or jail break exploder or what have you there will be a patch. With that patch comes long maintenance if/or several of them
Then loss of privledges not to mention many errors on home.. Put blame where it belongs. OK mabey it is psh but its also thehackers and inventors of things like ise an exploder things will never get better.Alot of us already know by leaving the thieves and cheaters what will happen, look at what happen 3 years ago and the hack. It can't be left alone an be successful Sony already took a bath to the point where Sony's NY headquarters had to be sold. Does this or is this cause of use or hack? Idk. But I do agree there has to be changes made and fast.or home is doomed
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 362 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Feb 18, 2013

agrueing with you seems pointless i think everyone here should just give up argueing with you.what you don't seems to understand is that ise has no impact on anything with home just the complainers like you that is all you're just upset cause you don't have something other people have ise doesn't cause errors on home or has any effect on home and maintanence always takes the same amount of time whether they are pacthing stuff or not.and what you don't seem to understand is that nothing with technology will ever be solid there will always be a loop hole so please just stop with the foolishness and move on cause seriousy your unintelligent replies are getting quite bothersome.do a little reasearch before you come here with little to no real argument to something thats been around since open beta started and didn't even come from a user what you don't seem to understand is that there was a mod that used to use ise and because of that its no longer a bannable offence cause people were punished when she got away with it so go do some ps home history cause i been here since closed beta and i know what im talking about. and p.s im probably gonna get banned cause it seems speaking the truth on the forums is inflamatory and a bannable offence ive already been threatened once and my post was removed for writing something similar to what i have just written they can take my speech but they cannot take my knowledge.

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 362 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Before you speak of intelligence learn how to form a sentence.
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 362 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Feb 18, 2013

nataliealexsis wrote:
Apparently ppl aren't hearing. Look: As long as there is an ise or jail break exploder or what have you there will be a patch. With that patch comes long maintenance if/or several of them
Then loss of privledges not to mention many errors on home.. Put blame where it belongs. OK mabey it is psh but its also thehackers and inventors of things like ise an exploder things will never get better.Alot of us already know by leaving the thieves and cheaters what will happen, look at what happen 3 years ago and the hack. It can't be left alone an be successful Sony already took a bath to the point where Sony's NY headquarters had to be sold. Does this or is this cause of use or hack? Idk. But I do agree there has to be changes made and fast.or home is doomed

Where do you get your information from? You're doing nothing to help your cause ma'am.

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 362 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

look at everyone elses post and say the same to them i don't have time to write commas and periods and neither do they so.... look before you speak 

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 362 (241 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Hahaha grammar lessons lol
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 362 (232 Views)
0 Likes