PlayStation MVP
31487 posts

Re: Maintenance for what LMAO

Jun 26, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Why does everyone think that when PSN has maintenance that it's Home maintenance? Lol there's more to PSN than just Home. When Home goes down on Wednesday's, that is when they add and fix things and even then it's usually just to add content.

some people think the PS3 is a Home Machine.

Because of it's ties to the PSN Store Home has no choice but to shut down during maintenance.
 You can also thank the slow PSN for a large amount of Home's connection errors.

that explains why all my online games run flawlessly, PSN downloads are quick and never have issues but Home allways gets errors and disconnects.

:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
15920 posts

Jun 26, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Why does everyone think that when PSN has maintenance that it's Home maintenance? Lol there's more to PSN than just Home. When Home goes down on Wednesday's, that is when they add and fix things and even then it's usually just to add content.

Because of it's ties to the PSN Store Home has no choice but to shut down during maintenance.

that explains why all my online games run flawlessly, PSN downloads are quick and never have issues but Home allways gets errors and disconnects.

When you get the PS4 and notice how quick online transfers are remember this post :smileywink: The PSN has a lot of issues. Sony knows it's slow. It was fun trying to download a game when it was going up 1 MB every ten seconds >.<

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

maybe that's what Home needs to revive it, something like a 2012/post apocalyptic town with a little diner bar etc. that has activities to do as well that doesn't cost so much that you have to mortgage the farm to play it. my thought about it is similar to the old resident evil space except instead of empty buildings with no attraction value & a lame game collecting bugs for nothing, make it where you trade in items like batteries beer gun parts etc. for reasonable points with a point store like the southern island hideaway has except with again reasonable points. i don't want to see another sodium or southern island that takes 6 months of daily visits to get a fish chair & a pillow. but have it as a visitable space without being forced to play a game or just look at the scenery.

on the point of the thread, maintenance is needed weekly for everything. if they had weekly maintenance & kept everything working properly 24/7 i'd have no problem paying for PSN or Home if they were to keep constantly rolling out new spaces everyone wants. i like doing better Homes & gardens in Home as well & enjoying scenery like acorn meadows but come on, how many people are going to really buy this stuff like the 8-bit knight? that's why most of it is overpriced, the developers lose money on only 3000 worldwide purchases of $0.99 but 3000 worldwide purchases of $5.99 & they're raking in the dough for $100 worth of coding. 

maybe i'm being cynical but as a business owner myself i don't see crap like virtual wrangler jeans being a viable investment. if they did actual maintenance weekly on everything Home would be great again & as someone pointed out Home is SLOOOOOOW on download speeds & it takes up WAAAY to much bandwidth for what it is. maybe PS Home will be better than "Home beta" but right now it's dying.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (402 Views)
PlayStation MVP
31487 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

When you get the PS4 and notice how quick online transfers are remember this post :smileywink: The PSN has a lot of issues. Sony knows it's slow. It was fun trying to download a game when it was going up 1 MB every ten seconds >.<

sounds like you have poopy internet. :smileytongue:

im using wifi and i download at least 1mb a second.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Home don't work properly whatever the case maybe. I have to constantly go off home and reload it & get frozen & reload it blah blah blah it's an epic fail whoever designed it & they need to find a new line of work....Point made!!!!

BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Jun 27, 2013

The crap don't work and nvr has. They could have used some of the money we pay into it to FIX IT, but like my WWE games and THQ they suck

BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Ewww eww PLEASE WAIT for 30 mins in your wardrobe to change clothes you bought LMAO......RETARDED

BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (234 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3724 posts

Jun 27, 2013

xSMOKExEMxALLx wrote:

Ewww eww PLEASE WAIT for 30 mins in your wardrobe to change clothes you bought LMAO......RETARDED

Who are you responding to? I'm confused. :smileyfrustrated:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (204 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

I just downloaded PSABR update of over 1100MB and it only took about 8 minutes, not sure PSN is to blame if any1s experience is slow

But it just took 12 minutes to start up home :smileyvery-happy:

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (165 Views)
0 Likes