Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
282 posts

Re: Moodies: new mood-based animation pack/LMO series!

Aug 1, 2013
Does the cloud one make rain SOUNDS(owner only of course)?
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 11 of 61 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 1, 2013
If someone could post a video I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm thinking of buying these but I'm wondering what the moves look like
Message 12 of 61 (442 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3107 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2013

The Moodies Moves Status LMO and the Mood Cloud LMO both go through status options "Normal" to "Confused."  "Wants help" has the same effect as "Confused."   "Busy", "Wants to chat" and "Wants to Play" all have the same effect as "Normal."  Moodies Moves has different walking/run animations for each choice(which are hilarious) and the Mood Cloud LMO shares the same walking/run animation for all.  Heres a quick sample of them both:

Moodies Moves

Mood Cloud

Message 13 of 61 (425 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Thanks for the demo video bestscreenname. Sold me at the sad run - after Kikai, I need to work on a Weeping Angel for that LMO.

Don't blink!
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 14 of 61 (396 Views)
Wastelander
548 posts

Aug 1, 2013
The sad run is great, 100% drama queen lol.

Signature

Message 15 of 61 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Alright, these look pretty cool. Are all the animation included in one bundle or is it two seperate bundles, one for animations and the other for clouds? Also what is the price on the bundle(s)?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 61 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
762 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Awesome videos, bestscreenname! I'll have our official trailer up in just a bit.

JulianMatisse wrote:

Alright, these look pretty cool. Are all the animation included in one bundle or is it two seperate bundles, one for animations and the other for clouds? Also what is the price on the bundle(s)?

Moodies Moves is the 16+ animation pack/LMO for $4.99, and the Mood Cloud is $3.99. 

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 17 of 61 (328 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Awesome videos, bestscreenname! I'll have our official trailer up in just a bit.

JulianMatisse wrote:

Moodies Moves is the 16+ animation pack/LMO for $4.99, and the Mood Cloud is $3.99. 

Okay, thanks! :smileyhappy: Hmm.. I probably will only be able to get one... decisions, decisions. :smileyfrustrated:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 61 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Great videos, bestscreenname! Looks like I definitely will get the Moodies Moves. Thanks so much :smileyhappy:
Message 19 of 61 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
762 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2013

Here's the trailer! Be sure to watch in 720p. I'll add this to the original post as well.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 20 of 61 (291 Views)