Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 31 2013
By: Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer 748 posts

MOODIES: new mood-based animation pack/LMO series!

[ Edited ]
60 replies 975 views Edited Aug 2, 2013

We've got a new series coming out next week (out today in x7 Previews!) featuring some new tech you've never seen before in Home: Moodies! 

This release includes Moodies Moves, an animation pack/LMO containing 16+ custom full-body animations for both male and female avatars that activate based on your avatar's mood (Happy, Sad, Angry, or Confused), including 4 custom emotes you can activate regardless of status. Available August 7th in the Home Tycoon Train Station and Novus Prime, and today in x7!

Moodies Moves

And introducing the Mood Cloud, your personal 3D companion cloud that transforms to fit your mood with five different animation states, including a floating cloud mount! Also out today for x7 members, and August 7th in the Train Station & Novus Prime.

Mood Cloud

We're really proud of these items, and we hope you guys enjoy them too. For those of you who've already picked them up in x7 today... what do you think?

We're sure they're not for everyone, but you know what they say... 

:robotwink:

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 61 (975 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29175 posts

Re: Moodies: new mood-based animation pack/LMO series

Jul 31, 2013

Hard to judge animation packs without a trailer. Looking forward to seeing the video. Personally I won't buy without seeing them first. Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 61 (962 Views)
Survivor
2020 posts

Re: Moodies: new mood-based animation pack/LMO series!

Jul 31, 2013
can we get a video showing how these work?
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 61 (958 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Jul 31, 2013
I am still kind of mad after my city got left for dead. Kind of lost faith in the company. I keep hearing from them how long stuff takes to get going. Tell that to my city folk ..lol..Tycoon Home is a lost lamb
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 61 (947 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

Jul 31, 2013
Hahaha! I see a double handed facepalm. That's great.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 61 (945 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3602 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
can we get a video showing how these work?

They said there will be a video next week.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 61 (943 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
748 posts

Jul 31, 2013

We still have some tweaks to make on the video but I might be able to post it tomorrow!

Sweet2525 wrote:
I keep hearing from them how long stuff takes to get going. Tell that to my city folk ..lol

Regarding Home Tycoon, we're still cranking away on adding more rewards to our biggest Home Tycoon updates ever.  In an ideal world they would've come out a while back, but the development process from concept to publishing in Home can take a very, very long time as you all know too well. :robottongue:

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 61 (929 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4172 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Most Hellfire Content doesn't appeal to me but I decided to take a hit out of curiosity. I must say, pleasantly surprised with the Moodies Moves. The runs are hilarious.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 61 (835 Views)
Wastelander
534 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Something else to check out this weekend. List is getting pretty long.

Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 61 (740 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Aug 1, 2013

I got these this morning at x7...LMAO..I laughed so hard for so long that i was actually in pain..lol..these are awsome..so many positions and bonus stuff with these..I myself would love to see more stuff like this,avatar control is awsome and i love the way it has evolved..keep up the great work and thx..I'll get many hrs of laughs with these.....:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 61 (723 Views)