Cool.! Thanks.!
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 21 of 27 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
778 posts

Re: Loot EOD movie poster list

Nov 12, 2012

F1REFLY_SEREN1TYI, I'm not sure if any of these are still available but they should be added to your list:

The 6th Day
Go
The Blind Swordsman: Zatoichi
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo
Fright Night
Groundhog Day
Hollowman
The International
Joe Dirt
The Last Picture Show
Legends of the Fall
Midnight Express
The Professional
Quarantine
A River Runs Through It
Single White Female
So I Married an Axe Murderer
Step Brothers (Cracle Cap only?)
Striking Distance
Tokyo Godfathers
Year One

I never received a poster for Step Brothers, only the baseball cap so I can't say for sure if there was a poster or not. I see you have Christine on your list but I don't recall a poster reward for that movie. I can't find the movie in the theatre so its possible I missed it. Hope this helps.

"He's but one man. One man alone cannot fight the future."
-Conrad Strughold, The X-Files

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 22 of 27 (158 Views)
Survivor
1924 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Ren_Echo wrote:

F1REFLY_SEREN1TYI, I'm not sure if any of these are still available but they should be added to your list:

The 6th Day
Go
The Blind Swordsman: Zatoichi
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo
Fright Night
Groundhog Day
Hollowman
The International
Joe Dirt
The Last Picture Show
Legends of the Fall
Midnight Express
The Professional
Quarantine
A River Runs Through It
Single White Female
So I Married an Axe Murderer
Step Brothers (Cracle Cap only?)
Striking Distance
Tokyo Godfathers
Year One

I never received a poster for Step Brothers, only the baseball cap so I can't say for sure if there was a poster or not. I see you have Christine on your list but I don't recall a poster reward for that movie. I can't find the movie in the theatre so its possible I missed it. Hope this helps.

Thanks Ren_Echo and AbysmalDawna. I'll add your titles tomorrow when I can check if they are still available.

Christine is on my list because Loot told me it was available. But I never got it either. I don't know anyone that did. I'll double check stepbrothers too. :smileysad:

Message 23 of 27 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
778 posts

Nov 13, 2012

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

Thanks Ren_Echo and AbysmalDawna. I'll add your titles tomorrow when I can check if they are still available.

Christine is on my list because Loot told me it was available. But I never got it either. I don't know anyone that did. I'll double check stepbrothers too. :smileysad:

Your welcome. If there was an official announcement from Loot regarding Christine its possible that there is/was a problem with the reward unlocking. Quarantine was supposed to have a poster when it was first released. I can't remember the details but the poster wouldn't unlock and eventually the movie was no longer available. When the movie returned a few months ago, the poster became available again and unlocked properly. This may be a similar situation with Christine. 

"He's but one man. One man alone cannot fight the future."
-Conrad Strughold, The X-Files

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 24 of 27 (124 Views)
Survivor
1924 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Ren_Echo wrote:

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

Your welcome. If there was an official announcement from Loot regarding Christine its possible that there is/was a problem with the reward unlocking. Quarantine was supposed to have a poster when it was first released. I can't remember the details but the poster wouldn't unlock and eventually the movie was no longer available. When the movie returned a few months ago, the poster became available again and unlocked properly. This may be a similar situation with Christine. 

I checked the movies you listed.

6th Day and Deuce Bigilow still gives out a poster. But I don't have a Step Brothers poster. And the movie is still there and doesn't give anything. So maybe it don't have a reward. I don't know. I really wish Loot would post a list. 

^_^;;

But thanks everyone for your help! Hopefully this list will help people. :smileyhappy:

Message 25 of 27 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 14, 2012

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

I really wish Loot would post a list. 

That would defeat the purpose of the posters, which are an incentive to use Crackle and watch the advertisements.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 26 of 27 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Nov 14, 2012

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

I checked the movies you listed.

6th Day and Deuce Bigilow still gives out a poster. But I don't have a Step Brothers poster. And the movie is still there and doesn't give anything. So maybe it don't have a reward. I don't know. I really wish Loot would post a list. 

^_^;;

But thanks everyone for your help! Hopefully this list will help people. :smileyhappy:

List of all poster rewards including images.

http://alphazone4.com/store/#cat12539

Message 27 of 27 (76 Views)
0 Likes