Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: YouRe: Loot EOD movie poster list

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

AceofSpades213 wrote:
I can never find Metropolis! :smileysad:

Metropolis is under "Sci-Fi" (The Path is: Free Movies/Sci-Fi)... :smileyhappy:

You won't find it under "M" because it is listed as Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis," therefore it is listed in the alphabetical section under "O"

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 27 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4098 posts

Re: Loot EOD movie poster list

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but I've never understood the huge desire to collect these posters, most importantly, why anyone would care if they were not able to collect one or more of them.

These posters can easily be recreated with a photo frame and a google image search.   Not only can you get all of these exact same posters, but thousands more, but you can even customize them with even the most basic form of photoshop, and use different frames if you choose such that you can make larger and smaller posters to meet your stylistic needs.

As a bonus, you also wont be cluttering up your wall art menus.  In fact, the very first thing I did when I got these posters was toss them into storage... But due to the item limit for non storage items, now I have to waste time loading and searching through posters in storage.

This is just another example why Home needs an option to no accept a reward when particpating in something that gives rewards, as well as adding a new "deep storage" category where we can put items we never expect to use.  I understand why they don't want to give us a delete option, as that could lead to countless claims that items were accidentally deleted, but a deep storage option has been needed and in demand for a very long time now.

Bottomline: Make your own posters, it's a far better solution than collecting them.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 27 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1476 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Thanks for raining on our pathetic little parade

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 27 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1922 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Other ones I can think of that arent on the list are:

• Quarentine
  • Dracula
  • Hollowman  (the first one)
  • Legends of the Fall
  • Fright Night
  • Single White Female
  • So I Married an Axe Murderer

There maybe others, but these are the ones I noticed were missing from your list.

Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Thanks Mermaid KT! :smileyhappy:

I missed those entirely. I guess they are gone now. Too bad. I think Christine is gone too.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 27 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1922 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

**snip**

These movies just need to be started to give out a reward. You don't have to watch the whole thing. The reward should appear immediately. Other regions can earn the same rewards even though they can't view these films. If any other account from a region, for example Japan accounts, visited a NA acct's private space with an EOD tv in it, the rewards will unlock if any user can start the right movies while the visitor is in the apartment.

I tried this but it didn't work, not sure why though...

hmmmm... that's odd. I was able to do that. Which reward were you trying for? 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 27 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4098 posts

Nov 11, 2012

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

• Quarentine
  • Dracula
  • Legends of the Fall
  • Fright Night
  • Single White Female

There maybe others, but these are the ones I noticed were missing from your list.

I missed those entirely. I guess they are gone now. Too bad. I think Christine is gone too.

No worries.... Just use a frame and Google Image Search.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 27 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2699 posts

Nov 12, 2012

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

**snip**

These movies just need to be started to give out a reward. You don't have to watch the whole thing. The reward should appear immediately. Other regions can earn the same rewards even though they can't view these films. If any other account from a region, for example Japan accounts, visited a NA acct's private space with an EOD tv in it, the rewards will unlock if any user can start the right movies while the visitor is in the apartment.

I tried this but it didn't work, not sure why though...

hmmmm... that's odd. I was able to do that. Which reward were you trying for? 

I have all the posters I wanted, apart from A Few Good Men which I missed (Loot are you reading this, please put it back on!), but I was trying to help a friend get them by doing what you mentioned, but they never received anything. I tried starting the movie when they were with me, and then tried having the movie playing as they arrived but neither worked, still not sure why though.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 27 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2699 posts

Nov 12, 2012

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

• Quarentine
  • Dracula
  • Legends of the Fall
  • Fright Night
  • Single White Female

Your welcome :smileyhappy:

I have a thing for movie posters, not sure why but i like getting them.

It would be quite nice if Loot awarded other movie sovenirs as well with certain movies, especially if they were props from the movies. I know Conrads suggested this in the past which I thought was a good idea, although not sure if he's still submitting it in the suggestions thread. I'll have to page through it and have a look and give it a 'like' if its there.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 27 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Nov 12, 2012

here u go, just for u, a big steamin pile of...KUDOS. :smileylol:

Opinions here do not express those of SONY &/or its' affiliates
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 27 (98 Views)
0 Likes