Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
67 posts

Re: Lockwood's Halloween Event: Trivia and Costume contest!

Oct 24, 2013

appreciate the slight jabs i was expecting it but no your wrong it is not at the nightmare yaht this is being held in a public hub as for a lockwood staff cmon really obvioiusly there will be otherwise  i wouldnt be posting this lol and as for contacting me personaly well i assume your going to need to at some point one way or the other lol sillyness hope to see all there have a great week everyone !:smileyhappy:

photo image1_zps82783887.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
67 posts

Oct 24, 2013

we decided the 5th due to all the other activities that are going on so we wanted to make it a time where everyone who has prior engagements get time to attend this as well hope to see ya there and thank you :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
67 posts

Oct 24, 2013

its funny how all these neg suggestions come out of the same group of people and then you all kudo eachother lol..... like i said to bambi thats an obvious otherwise i wouldnt be sending this flyer out so thanks all of you for taking the time lol  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (308 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3594 posts

Oct 24, 2013

Not ment as Jabs and I'm sorry you thought or expected something like that.

This is what I'm saying:

• The Flyer doesn't tell the story enough to just post that - Not good.
  • Everyone is making guesses - Not good.
  • Contacting you personally to get more information so we 'HAVE' to Remedy what is going on here - Not to great.
  • The Flyer is speaking to me that this event will be at a personal space and you say that we're wrong (see my point?) - Not good

The GOOD things are:

• You actually got Lockwood to attend over here in NA.  With them over in the United Kingdom I can see why this is at 12pm and not later.
  • There is a Costume Contest - this is great!
  • You got the Poster in the Home Hub Poster boards? - This is good and I can't wait to see this.

That is all I'm saying.  I'm not jabbing at you looking for a fight.

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Lockwood Developer
50 posts

Oct 24, 2013

Hi all,

I'd like to clear up any confusion here: I will be attending this event to answer any questions you might have and generally hang out with you guys, and I've also supplied a few redeem codes for prizes - that is the extent of Lockwood's involvement :smileyhappy:

I hope that helps clear up our affiliation with this, and perhaps you could give the poster or text a re-do, VERSATILEGENIUS? Just give some super-clear points about the event's time, location and activities? Just a thought!

Kind regards,

Tim

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (273 Views)
Lombax Warrior
67 posts

Oct 24, 2013

ok i get it now... im sorry for misunderstanding you and appreciate the constuctive information thank you for taking the time to explain it a lil more :smileyhappy: im going to use it still learning on this so again thanks!:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8954 posts

Oct 24, 2013
Thanks @LKWD_Tim for clarifying Lockwood's stance on this event and for being involved.
and thank you @VERSATILEGENIUS for organizing this, and also for inviting those of us on this forum to join. I may come out myself but regardless I hope it goes very well. Kudos to you and Happy Hallowe'en (:
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (212 Views)
Uncharted Territory
956 posts

Oct 24, 2013

Count me in :smileyhappy:

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (184 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4159 posts

Oct 24, 2013
Bam: I think it's the Nightmare Yacht-themed display at the back of the Hub, not the actual Nightmare Yacht.

Nice to see Tim from Lockwood will be there, I may have a question (or 5) rattling around in my brain for him!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1574 posts

Oct 24, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:
Bam: I think it's the Nightmare Yacht-themed display at the back of the Hub, not the actual Nightmare Yacht.

Nice to see Tim from Lockwood will be there, I may have a question (or 5) rattling around in my brain for him!

Oh, great -- now you've scared him off!

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (157 Views)
0 Likes