Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
59 posts

Re: Lockwood Suggestion Thread

Jul 23, 2014

Any chance we in America will ever get the Sword Fighting Animation Pack?  It's been a year since you released it everywhere else.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 126 (747 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9226 posts

Jul 23, 2014
@zeogod you mean the one from the Arabian themed spaces? I have that LMO. You can find it in the club space store if I remember correctly.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 126 (741 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2014

Western themed furniture for the Prairie Ranch!!  Do you have any idea how hard it is trying to find the right kind of furniture for inside the Ranch house?  Most of the furniture in Home is far to fancy for the ranch house. 

Please fix the Saddled horses' tails.  When they lope, part of the tail sticks to the hindlegs so it looks like they have a triangle sticking out of their rears.  The side-saddle horses do not have the same problem as the regular horses.  The owners of the saddled horses do not see this but everyone else does!

lockwood_horse2.jpg

LWD_Horse_1.jpg

Speaking of side-saddles, these type of saddles do not have two stirrups. They only have one stirrup because both legs are on one side of the horse.

Sidesaddle good.jpg 

We need Knight horses!!  Turn the demonic horse into a Knight's horse by adding a solid mane and tail and medieval tack.  The steampunk horses are great but it is still a metal horse.

saddle 09f 1.jpg

Also, would absolutely love to run around Home as a Lockwood lion avatar.

LWD_Lion.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 126 (736 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Jul 23, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
@zeogod you mean the one from the Arabian themed spaces? I have that LMO. You can find it in the club space store if I remember correctly.

It's also at the top of the tower in the public space.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 126 (729 Views)
Splicer
59 posts

Jul 23, 2014

theSinisterMrX wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

It's also at the top of the tower in the public space.

So I need either the club house or the personal space to be able to access the store for it?  Can anybody invite me to the club house?

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 126 (718 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
598 posts

Jul 23, 2014

No. Just go to the public space, and go to the top of the tower. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 126 (708 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Jul 23, 2014

@Lockwood_LKWD 

That comment in the original post  based on my suggestion should say "more matching MALE clothes". Specifically, male pants to match with male tops, and shoes would be nice as well.

The J-rock tops released today are a perfect example. Males get 3 standalone tops, females get matching tops, bottoms and shoes. :manfrustrated:

Seriously, why has LKWD become so lazy making male clothes in the past few months?

I DID purchase one of the J-rock tops, only because I knew I had a pair of pants to match with it ahead of time. But if there was a bundle with tops, pants, and shoes, I would've bought it easily.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 126 (668 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Jul 23, 2014

2 person romantic LMO poses like something you would see on the cover of a romance novel with very dramatic embraces where your almost kissing, swooning, etc. 

A Tango, Passo Doble, Flamenco spanish dance LMO with costumes(rose in the mouth item included).

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 126 (632 Views)
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 23, 2014

How about updating the Sodium spaces?  It would be nice to add arcade mode and multiplayer updates for Sodium 2.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 126 (618 Views)
First Son
14 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2014

I would have to have more levels in sodium 2 i miss raceing just an idea

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 126 (666 Views)