Wastelander
611 posts

Re: Lockwood Prarie/Clubhouse Saloon

Aug 28, 2013
If you are doing this in your private space and doing all parts of the game (feeding, grooming, mucking, sitting, riding) it does take a long time. Seems like it took me forever. After I finally got the Carrot (which seemed like it took forever too) it was still a while before I got the wagon. I hope you get it soon.
Please use plain text.
Message 161 of 172 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2604 posts

Aug 28, 2013

TJMVoyager wrote:
I don't understand why I am not getting Wagon or Carrot, I have been feeding and riding all horses :smileysad:
I had the same issue and felt the same way. It took me over 7 days after I set my mind to getting the wagon and carrot. I finally did all tasks dsily at both the clubhouse and personal space. The exact criteria are still not clear.
Posted Image

Please use plain text.
Message 162 of 172 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2904 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

I still haven't got the carrot or wagon. I've tried playing the horse game almost everyday for a week in the personal space. Then doing it almost everyday for a week in the club house. Now I'm doing both but I find it really frustrating and tedius. Especially since I'm not always on Home everyday. I wish they didn't make it have to be every single day for a week. And I wish Lockwood could have helped us out here and let us know exactly what we need to do to get these rewards. :manfrustrated:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 163 of 172 (418 Views)
I Only Post Everything
427 posts

Sep 2, 2013

I just got the carrot and wagon today after I did all task 4 days in a row at both clubhouse and personal space. I got the both rewards when I brushed this gray horse at the personal space.I use the horse mount LMO everyday.I'm not quite sure whether it helps to get the rewards quickly.

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it’s only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That’s relativity.

Please use plain text.
Message 164 of 172 (379 Views)
Splicer
35 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h168/TexasFurry/PruneCandy/PlayStationRHomePicture08-29-201304-04-50_zpsdad5df5a.jpgyay! I figer out how to put up pics! I still need that wagon! had the carrot for awhile now. My saloon though I'v change it a bit nowall me BTW and the rewards

Look at me having fun! So nice to use these guys too!

RIDERS IN THE SKY club

photo Scary-Go-RoundScreenshot15_50AM10_25_2013_zps62b026ac.jpg
Happy Halloween!
Please use plain text.
Message 165 of 172 (335 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Sep 3, 2013

it took a week for me to get the carrot and wagon.. i would feed the 6 horses twice a day.. start with apple, then brush, then carrot, then pet, then hay twist, then shovel then get on the horse, the ride the horse just across the stable.. then give a sugar cube.. it took a week but i got them.. now either glue factory or Mcdonalds.. whichever is the highest bidder... lol

Please use plain text.
Message 166 of 172 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
228 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Finally got carrot (after feeding apple to my first horse in my apt) and wagon (after riding first horse in my apt). Will go through a few more days to ensure no further reward, but the horse mini game has already exhausted me.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Please use plain text.
Message 167 of 172 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4099 posts

Sep 5, 2013

PastBigFlea wrote:

it took a week for me to get the carrot and wagon.. i would feed the 6 horses twice a day.. start with apple, then brush, then carrot, then pet, then hay twist, then shovel then get on the horse, the ride the horse just across the stable.. then give a sugar cube.. it took a week but i got them.. now either glue factory or Mcdonalds.. whichever is the highest bidder... lol

For me I got all the horse game rewards rewards with doing nothing but doing one interaction each day.  Some times I fed a horse, another day I might have groomed it.  I don't know how random the reward triggers are, but like others it took about a week to get the wagon and carrot.

Wish I could be more specific, but LKWD seems to like making some rewards hard to figure out, while others are quite simple to get.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 168 of 172 (223 Views)
Fender Bender
2904 posts

Sep 8, 2013

I finally got the wagon and the carrot. I was looking after my horses in the personal space and the clubhouse everyday for almost a week. Then when I was in the personal space last night I had just started doing all the regular routine with the first horse and I got the carrot after feeding it, and then the wagon after riding it.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 169 of 172 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
35 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2013

YAY! GOT it at last today! I keep taking care of both set of horses in the spaces everyday and I got this in the personal space witch makes more sence since not everybody get's the Saloon. I got it with the 1sr horse too and I tried to switch sides I so I think it was the other side from last time

My saloon and the rewards

close up of the Hitch

photo Scary-Go-RoundScreenshot15_50AM10_25_2013_zps62b026ac.jpg
Happy Halloween!
Please use plain text.
Message 170 of 172 (161 Views)