Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4222 posts

Re: Lockwood HQ Winter 2012 Rewards (1st Reward 12/7 GMT)

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

D-Nitrate wrote:

nomad5504 wrote:

I just confirmed through twitter that these rewards are Bi-Weekly so every two week there will be a new reward. I just hope the next one will be the Christmas Tree or else we wont get it until after Christmas.

I updated the first post, but even the tweet sounded a bit vague, so who knows.  After all, the last time they tweeted they said the first reward would not be available for a week, but it became available just three days later.  So there appears to be some confusion between the person tweeting for Lockwood and who ever is in charge of running this promotion.  

It would be nice if Lockwood would make a definitive statement on the details of this promotion, especially considering that all their previous promotions similar to this one had the reward change daily.  Perhaps they prefer to be vague, but I suspect, like their poorly conceived dragon egg game, it will result in more bad publicity and ill-will from the many that will undoubtedly keep visiting the HQ space every day, spending a lot of their time trying to find the next reward... Especially the many that don't know about or keep up with this forum.

Clear communication with customers plays a vital role in the success of a business (something the managers of Home should better understand).

Well who ever is tweeting for Lockwood, so far they are striking out.  The first reward started several days before they said it would, it was available for 10 days until it was replaced by the second reward, which was only available for a week and was replaced by the Shimmer the Magenta Fairy which was available last year and didn't replace any of the daily rewards.

This along with several other recent issues with Lockwood has pushed me to start a thread, basically asking what is going on at Lockwood lately?

Call Me Unimpressed by Lockwood lately...

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 96 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4222 posts

Jan 9, 2013

4th Reward: Heartwarming Hearth [Sofa]

Date Available: 1/8 Midnight GMT

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 96 (204 Views)
Lombax Warrior
64 posts

Jan 11, 2013
I was able to get the heartwarming hearth sofa. Will they recycle the other gifts if others like myself missed them?
SeminoleNative Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 96 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4222 posts

Jan 23, 2013

5th Reward: Frozen Fountain [Assortment]

Date Available: 1/23 Midnight GMT

"Like it never happened"

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 96 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Jan 23, 2013

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 96 (111 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4535 posts

Jan 23, 2013

SeminoleNative wrote:
I was able to get the heartwarming hearth sofa. Will they recycle the other gifts if others like myself missed them?

They should, yes. I saw them mention on Twitter that the magenta fairy will be coming out more than once, so people can get a shot and get her. If they can do that with the magenta fairy, I'm sure they'll do that with the other rewards, too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 96 (97 Views)
0 Likes