Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 27 2013
By: cjmp Splicer 61 posts

Lockwood Gift Machine and Prehiistoric Valley.

8 replies 345 views Edited Oct 27, 2013

Hello all!

Hope all is well! Hope everyone is having a great weekend and are ready for NFL Sunday to start (Although my beloved Bears aren't playing)! 

Now, two questions, the first one is pretty darn stupid but please don't bash me. 

Can you gift yourself with the Lockwood gift machine?

I ask because I see a lot of people with gear only from the gift machine and it just seems fishy because I doubt that there's a lot of people that are willing to spend their own cash on somebody in PS Home, I mean, if so then that's wonderful and is very generous but I just don't see a lot of people doing that, not when you have so many people in Home who bully others. Oh and speaking of gift machines, can print yourself some gear with VEEMEE's 3D printer or is it only for giving? 

Second question, how do you get the Prehistoric Valley? I looked through the Lockwood store but didin't find it. I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me where the crate is located. 

Thanks a lot guys! Happy Homing! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (345 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1312 posts

Re: Lockwood Gift Machine and Prehiistoric Valley.

Oct 27, 2013

You can gift your self if you have another account i think it only in X7 preview for now on to get to X7 you need a playstation plus

cjmp wrote:

Hello all!

Hope all is well! Hope everyone is having a great weekend and are ready for NFL Sunday to start (Although my beloved Bears aren't playing)! 

Now, two questions, the first one is pretty darn stupid but please don't bash me. 

Can you gift yourself with the Lockwood gift machine?

I ask because I see a lot of people with gear only from the gift machine and it just seems fishy because I doubt that there's a lot of people that are willing to spend their own cash on somebody in PS Home, I mean, if so then that's wonderful and is very generous but I just don't see a lot of people doing that, not when you have so many people in Home who bully others. Oh and speaking of gift machines, can print yourself some gear with VEEMEE's 3D printer or is it only for giving? 

Second question, how do you get the Prehistoric Valley? I looked through the Lockwood store but didin't find it. I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me where the crate is located. 

Thanks a lot guys! Happy Homing! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (341 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Oct 27, 2013

The crate is only in the gift machine.  BTW Me and my friend have probably spent at least $100 on each other. So ppl do gift each other bigger items.  With  the Veemee printer you can print things for yourself or someone else.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (331 Views)
Splicer
61 posts

Oct 27, 2013

OK thanks ya'll! I appreciate it. 

Yeah, I have maxed friends but don't get a chance to do anything with them since I'm pretty busy plus, most of the time I'm on Home alone because I like to explore places without distraction lol. Great to see that you and your friend have a great relationship GMO! :smileyhappy:

Again, thanks guys and great idea Un0!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (317 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3922 posts

Oct 27, 2013
The Lockwood gift machine only allows gifting. You cannot buy items from it to be used on your account. However, many of us have alternate accounts for gifting purposes. Its a lot more secure than depending on others when it comes to trading.

Veemee's 3d printer works both ways... purchase for yourself and friends.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (313 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Thanks :womantongue: We've been friends on Home for 3 plus years. There are some good people on Home i got lucky and found a good friend i trust :smileyhappy: You will too!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (312 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1312 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013

I know now the prehistoric valley is only available in the gift machine :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (300 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8892 posts

Oct 27, 2013
If you create a new sub account and have your main account as master account you can send things via your sub account to master all through 1 wallet.

The Prehistoric Valley is a Gift Machine only item so far and there are four packs/crates.

1 that is just Prehistoric Valley
1 that has 2 Trex LMOS (1 mount and 1 where you are in its jaws), a Trex companion and Prehistoric Valley
1 that has a Pteradactyl mount LMO, companion and Prehistoric Valley
And
1 that has a Sabre Toothed Tiger mount LMO, companion and Prehistoric Valley

:smileyhappy:
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (262 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Oct 27, 2013
I got the Pteranadon crate, cool stuff.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (255 Views)
0 Likes