Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Re: Lockwood Dream Yacht discussion

Jan 8, 2012

DaMiGiSan and Grand_Viceroy, congrats on your fishtanks!

xMINDBlIlURx, I completely agree about the beach. It seems like it was intended to be there, but perhaps scrapped at the last second because of time constraints? Here's to hoping they'll develop on it later! Also, to answer your question, yes the rewards do cycle through each week. If you miss something one day, you will get it later, no worries!

Please use plain text.
Message 330 of 388 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1526 posts

Jan 8, 2012

Thank you Shirobara. I guess it does Pay to have patience, which apparently I have a LOT of, lol. Time to buy some fish food from my local Petco store.

Please use plain text.
Message 331 of 388 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Jan 11, 2012

is there going be a big bar or kitchen as an item or at leat drum set for dream yacht

Please use plain text.
Message 332 of 388 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
404 posts

Jan 11, 2012

theres no drum set reward or big bar...just a mini bar reward....you can look on the earlier pages of this thread to see all 30 rewards

Please use plain text.
Message 333 of 388 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Jan 20, 2012

i still missing items for dream  yacht

i have not got them at 10 01 am eastrian time

Please use plain text.
Message 334 of 388 (18 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Jan 20, 2012

Keep checking! try every evening when the Home clock resets, for me it's 7pm central.

Please use plain text.
Message 335 of 388 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 26, 2012

I bought the Dream Yacht on Dec28,2011. That is almost a month ago. so why is the microphone still missing. I think I got everything else. I paid for it and do expect to have gotten all the stuff by now. So if you don't mind could you tell me how to get one item without having to delete the yacht or Home. I've had to do that before and I'm heartily sick of it!!!

And yes I have been checking eveyday and I'm disappointed at Lockwood. So help the ones like me. I've had it!!

Please use plain text.
Message 336 of 388 (18 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Jan 26, 2012

Have you been visiting the yacht each day? I suspect each of the items is on a schedule and the one you are missing will show up eventually.

Please use plain text.
Message 337 of 388 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 26, 2012

yes, I.ve checked everyday at the right time until I'm sick of it. If it ever shows up. fine, great. but I really am getting tired of this!!

Please use plain text.
Message 338 of 388 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jan 27, 2012

Clankgal - I know it's frustrating, not being able to get the rewards that you deserve when you feel you're dong all the right things to get them. Unfortunately, there's no right answer as to why your microphone isn't showing up. Here are a few things you can try or consider though, and hopefully this will help you out!

1) There's only one day of the week that the microphone will spawn on, which means you really only get four or five chances a month to find it. Sometimes checking too close to the spawn time results in items not spawning right away; I've had instances where one item would spawn by itself early in the day's cycle, and the rest would show up unexpectedly two or three hours later.
2) Please be sure that you are searching the entirety of the ship. Items often spawn in different locations each time for each person, including hard-to-see spots like the lowest deck and the front of the first floor deck where people usually have absolutely no reason to walk to. The symbols also like to hide behind the side walls, and if you have placed any furniture in the space, keep in mind that might cover up or effect spawn points. Food for thought.
3) Clearing the cache is a horrible thing, I agree--but sometimes it's the only method left. Honestly, I wouldn't encourage it unless absolutely necessary. I'm pretty sure your instance isn't a glitch, but rather a very elusive symbol that is a bit off on timing or hidden behind a wall.
4) If absolutely nothing else works, don't hesitate to contact Lockwood with your problem. Their customer service is very understanding, and they were able to help me out with a problem I had with the Baron's Eggcelent Plan item some time ago. I'm unclear as to what they could personally do for you, but they'll definitely check into any glitch or error report you submit and make sure that if something is truly wrong, it will be fixed!
5) Stay calm. One way or another, you'll definitely get your item!

Good luck!

Please use plain text.
Message 339 of 388 (18 Views)
0 Likes