Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3466 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Oct 30, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

The ones in the gift machine will only be separates at varying token values

Bath Towels – Monochrome 32 tokens
Modern Lines Non-Slip Mat - Monochrome 64 tokens
Modern Lines Sink Unit – Monochrome 256 tokens
Modern Lines Shower Unit – Monochrome 256 tokens
Modern Lines Bath Mat – Monochrome 64 tokens
Modern Lines Heated Towel Rail – Monochrome 128 tokens
Modern Lines Laundry Basket – Monochrome 16 tokens
Modern Lines Toilet – Monochrome 128 tokens
Modern Lines Bath – Monochrome 256 tokens


 

These items total = 1200 tokens $11.99 and I just realized not all the items are available.  The gift machine will be missing the following items. if you want these other items you need to add the cost as well, so another 1.47 making it a grand total of $13.46

Shower Gel, Soap and Deodorant - $0.49

Modern Lines Candles - $0.49

Modern Lines Toilet Paper and Brush Holder - $0.49

 

What the heck LKWD?  Not happy about this :smileymad: 

 

 

 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 40 (316 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 09/23/2012
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Oct 31, 2012
wow those prices are very extreme. greedy much?? while lockwood does come out with quality items and nice rewards - that doesn't justify all these crazy ridiculous prices. say no to lockwood
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 40 (295 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29075 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

Home is getting expensive. Amazing how prices and bundle prices are escalating for just about everything. 

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 40 (289 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Oct 31, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

The ones in the gift machine will only be separates at varying token values

Bath Towels – Monochrome 32 tokens
Modern Lines Non-Slip Mat - Monochrome 64 tokens
Modern Lines Sink Unit – Monochrome 256 tokens
Modern Lines Shower Unit – Monochrome 256 tokens
Modern Lines Bath Mat – Monochrome 64 tokens
Modern Lines Heated Towel Rail – Monochrome 128 tokens
Modern Lines Laundry Basket – Monochrome 16 tokens
Modern Lines Toilet – Monochrome 128 tokens
Modern Lines Bath – Monochrome 256 tokens


 

These items total = 1200 tokens $11.99 and I just realized not all the items are available.  The gift machine will be missing the following items. if you want these other items you need to add the cost as well, so another 1.47 making it a grand total of $13.46

Shower Gel, Soap and Deodorant - $0.49

Modern Lines Candles - $0.49

Modern Lines Toilet Paper and Brush Holder - $0.49

 

What the heck LKWD?  Not happy about this :smileymad: 

 

 

 

 

 


Is it really THAT expensive? Gosh this isn't 2009 anymore :smileysurprised:

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 40 (269 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/05/2009
Offline
71 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Nov 1, 2012

Yep and the nGreeds t2 bundle is $30!!!! The reason for all these price hikes is because ps home is doing poorly on selling things. You can just tell how poorly this Halloween was buy how developers are doing a half **bleep** job and not getting payed enough to do a good job on releasing content and that's not just ps home that goes for everything. Our economy is collapsing slowly right before our very eyes.

"Locking a thread takes away our 1st Amendment"
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 40 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29075 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Nov 1, 2012

gjk-23__ wrote:

Yep and the nGreeds t2 bundle is $30!!!! The reason for all these price hikes is because ps home is doing poorly on selling things. You can just tell how poorly this Halloween was buy how developers are doing a half **bleep** job and not getting payed enough to do a good job on releasing content and that's not just ps home that goes for everything. Our economy is collapsing slowly right before our very eyes.


I would disagree. The fact that prices are going up is that people are buying them even at the inflated prices. Home is getting expensive and I suspect at some point people will stop buying and hopefully prices will start coming down. 

 

The amount of content we've been getting recently is amazing. 

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 40 (245 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 09/05/2009
Offline
71 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Nov 2, 2012

Your probably right. It's just this years Halloween sucked big time! As much as Sony is making they will never fail until the dollar no longer has value.

"Locking a thread takes away our 1st Amendment"
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 40 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/12/2010
Offline
284 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Nov 2, 2012

I generally think of myself as being very cheap, but in retrospect I've actually paid a lot of money for Home items in total.

I own a LOT of personal spaces. I really enjoy decorating them too. And I was pretty excited to FINALLY see a proper bathroom sink! We haven't had one before... EVER. Candles? Yes. Toilets? Yup. Bathtubs? Sure. But we've had to make do with kitchen sinks in our bathrooms.

I cheaped out and didn't buy a bundle. I just got the essential sink (uhh... woodlands? That design seemed the most versatile), the shower (the only other one I've ever seen previously was very odd-looking and didn't look much like a shower at all, thus defeating the point), and the toilet paper holder/brush combo (again, pretty necessary in bathrooms!). I went without the new bathmat, the hamper, the candles, the towels (I have a basket of towels), the towel-warmer, the toilet (I already have two), and the bathtub (again, I have two of those). I didn't see the point in buying the "toiletries" because the sink already has some items (and towels) on the vanity, so why spend more to clutter things up? And as for everything else, either it didn't seem essential to making a bathroom (hey, most of us in NA don't have radiator heating, so the towel-warmer is really an anomaly), or it is something I can substitute something else in for (for example, I have many rugs that work very well as bath mats). Furniture space is valuable, so I don't want to spend money on small items that don't make an impact.

Well, I've clearly been wanting these bathroom essentials for quite a while, because I ended up putting them in most of my apartments. Like many of you, I love the look of the monochrome bathroom set, but woodlands set really was versatile. 

It was also nice to clear a furniture space or two by replacing some wanna-be combos with the proper item. For example, I had used kitchen sinks in combination with another item that looked like a mirror, to get a bathroom-vanity look. In replacing those items with the sink, I cleared up a valuable furniture slot.
Before I realized it, I had spent hours redecorating personal apartments. That sink is by far the most-used single item I now own! So, while I agree the bathroom sets are very expensive, I really got value out of the $3.50 I ended up spending on properly-designed bathroom items.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 40 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
195 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

Nov 2, 2012

They should have made the shower animated. This is 2012 why do they take 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Things that will sell immediately would be most things animated.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 40 (200 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3466 posts
 

Re: Lockwood Bathroom Ensembles This Week.

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012
gjk-23__ wrote:
The reason for all these price hikes is because ps home is doing poorly on selling things
Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
I would disagree. The fact that prices are going up is that people are buying them even at the inflated prices. Home is getting expensive and I suspect at some point people will stop buying and hopefully prices will start coming down. The amount of content we've been getting recently is amazing.

I agree with Joanna on this one 100%. Let think about this for a sec, if Sony/Home is doing poorly on selling things why raise to price and make them less affordable for some people? Everyone (including myself) have been buying item at inflated prices or with ridiculous add-ons that are needed to help you in the game or gain an advantage.

 

@CameraCat - Yes if you pick and choose what items to buy, if you have been on home long enough and you have additional pieces I'm sure you can make it work as you did. The point was that in order to obtain this particular set, its is ridiculously costly for anyone who either don't have items to make up for it or people who want the set regardless of whether they do (like Me :womanvery-happy:) . It is time for us to speak up and let Devs know that its not OK to do this and not make excuses for them by saying "OH well we can compensate if we use items we already have to complete the set"

 

Lets think about this for a second as far that the set in the gift machine. (80 tokens is .99 not counting bundles packages)

Modern Lines Sink Unit, Modern Lines Shower Unit, Modern Lines Bath are 256 tokens each and if you break it down 256 divided by 80 = $3.20<--- This is ridiculous!!! Now, if their thinking is that you get free tokens with the bundle then the bundle is not such a good deal when you overprice items, not to mention some people don't buy the bundles because they don't use the gift machine that often. I've been getting more and more upset/aggravated/tired with how Devs are doing business on Home with no regard for the consumers often releasing items that are rediculously overpriced, with bugs, glitches and just not working properly. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 40 (183 Views)