Hmmmm... will try that again.
I had freed up 22 slots to put one down but didn't have room for the 2nd.
Thanks for the tip.
Once you place one, target it and hit "Play". The second pad, or B pad, will pop out of the first, or A, pad. Float the B pad to the location you'd like to teleport to, and from. The A pad can be easily moved around like any furniture item or decoration. The B pad can't be moved if you don't like it's location, it has to be "Played" again, which can be sort of a pain. DG
The upside to that though is that the B pad (as it is not treated like an extra item in a space) doesn't have a field of interference like the A pad has... Which allows for some creative uses, and frankly Home needs more creative tools to attract more active users to Home. I personally would have very little interest in Home anymore if it were not for the telepads and the essence of winds and tides. But that's a discussion for a different thread.
Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...
"Like it never happened"
- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -
Ok here goes:
- Active Item - Pot Of Gold (mansion reward)
- Active Item - Plasma Ball
- 2 Barrel Slurpee Machine (LittleBigPlanet2)
- 4 Barrel Slurpee Machine (Killzone 3)
- Victorian Clock
- Active Item - Modern Age Clock
- Active Item - Golden Orrery
- Active Item - Wooden Orrery
- Active Item - Earth Orbit Orrery
- Dragon Etched Crystal
- Monument Etched Crystal
- Galaxy Etched Crystal
- Customizable Holiday Tree 2011
- Cauldron Of The Sunless Kingdom
- Baron's Eggcellent Plan
- Gateway To Mercia
- Samurai Bot Builder (Old Showcase Reward)
- GIFT MACHINE (red, and blue)
- Sodium Teleport-Destination Classified (S2)
- Mini Lucille
- Flying Doomnut Of Sprinkles
- Flying Doomnut
- Ungawa Monument
- Crypt Keeper (Red, Green, White)
- Nparty Smoke Machines
- Aurora Teleport
- 2012 Day Of Judgement Device
- Phonograph Music Box W/ Game (SlapHappySams)
- LOOT Photo Telescope (normal, white)
- LOOT MIB (browser, not men in black)
- Sneak Attack
- English Pool Coffee Table Reward (from London Pub)
- Heavy Water E3 Peep reward
Everything I have listed above is 22 Slots. A reduction on even a few would be amazing.
I would love to see these items updated. Thanks for the list SP. I remember Smellpoe talking about this actually, it's a good idea to get everything together that needs updated. Maybe if it gets enough attention something will be done with these too
All of four of the Female Dancers are still at 22 slots each! I think mass media or who does the Midway spaces....
U know who i'm talking about... (BRIMSTONE DANCERS) Gold Dancer named Dusty! And the other three Layla etc..... All four of these need to be updated... I can only use one of these in my club as one takes up all the room.... Now if i could get all four in the club at a lower rate my Club would ROCK!
There are many other active item's i have that are 22 slots each! But the DANCERS are the top item's that need to be reduced! 22 each is insane! If they were 5 slots maybe 6 slots at the most! Just saying being able to place all 4 in that 22 slot instead 4 taking up 88 Slots right now... That's Crazy!
The poor Dancers need to be Updated... Contact Mass Media Midway whatever but they need to be changed STAT!
Make it happen!
OH yeah i don't know who made this but the Ooblag Table game is 22 slots! Not to mention Pool Tables 22 slots and Soltary game all 22 slots each!
All these need to be changed! Make it happen!