Mar 17 2007
By: Progz Lombax Warrior 243 posts

Linux + HOME = LOVE!

9 replies 70 views Edited Mar 17, 2007
Well since we can stream videos and music. Then I bet 99% of the people will have fun with this.

So I'll be launching a house party showing off the latest movie!

Im sure people understand what I mean by this
--------------------------
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PSN: progz
Message 1 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Re: Linux + HOME = LOVE!

Mar 17, 2007
I gots to come! home = YAY!!!
Little Big Planet Sig 1 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Mar 17, 2007
yeah i cant wait!
Message 3 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Mar 17, 2007
What does this have to do with Linux? :smileysurprised:
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 4 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Mar 17, 2007

default001 wrote:

People will be able to download video through Linux using Bittorrent then when they are in Home they will be able to play theses videos and other media.
Message 5 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Mar 17, 2007

PGZ wrote:

default001 wrote:

People will be able to download video through Linux using Bittorrent then when they are in Home they will be able to play theses videos and other media.

I don't download illegally and we're not allowed to talk about that stuff on here! :smileytongue:
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 6 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5630 posts

Mar 17, 2007

default001 wrote:

PGZ wrote:

default001 wrote:

I don't download illegally and we're not allowed to talk about that stuff on here! :smileytongue:

bittorrent does not=illegal they have launched a legal side just recently............and you wont need Linux to stream and with the new update we will be getting you can do PC to PS3 to help you get movies and music on your HDD
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Ziploc
Message 7 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Mar 17, 2007

default001 wrote:

PGZ wrote:

default001 wrote:

good thing to... since...

3. COMMUNITY CODE OF CONDUCT

You must adhere to the following rules of conduct, and also follow a reasonable, common-sense code of conduct. Users are required to take into consideration community standards and refrain from abusive or deceptive conduct, cheating, hacking, or other misuse of PSN. Rights of other players should be respected.

The violations that are prohibited include but are not limited to the following:

• You may not engage in deceptive or misleading practices.
    You may not abuse or harass others, including but not limited to stalking behavior.
  • You may not use offensive or vulgar language, images, or sounds in any communication or in the creation of any Online ID, public profile or other publicly viewable areas. This includes but is not limited to, speech that is racially, ethnically, or religiously offensive, libel and defamation, threats, bullying and stalking.
  • You may not organize hate groups or use or promote hate speech.
  • You may not use, make, or distribute unauthorized software or hardware in conjunction with PSN, or take or use any data from PSN to design, develop or update unauthorized software or hardware, including but not limited to cheat code software or devices that circumvent any security features or limitations included on any software or devices.
  • You may not modify or attempt to modify the online client, disc, save file, server, client-server communication, or other parts of any game title, or content.
  • You may not cause disruption to any account, system, hardware, software, or network connected to PSN for any reason, including to gain an unfair advantage in a game.
  • You may not bypass or attempt to bypass any user authentication systems or security feature.
  • You may not attempt to hack or reverse engineer any code or equipment in connection with PSN.
  • You may not provide anyone with your name or any other personally identifying information, or the name, password or personally identifying information of any other person or business through any means, including messaging, chat or any other form of PSN communication.
  • You may not send excessive communications that are disruptive (spamming) to the normal flow of chat or gameplay, or that are otherwise unsolicited.
  • You may not introduce content that is commercial in nature such as advertisements, solicitations, promotions and links to web sites.
  • You may not introduce content that will be harmful to SCEA, its licensor, or players such as any code or virus that may damage any property or interfere with the use of the property or PSN.
  • You may not access, use, or distribute any content or material that you know or should have known to be infringing or pirated.
  • You may not impersonate another player, an SCEA employee, or an employee of a third party publisher.
  • You may not provide SCEA or any third party company with false or inaccurate information, including reporting false complaints to SCEA Consumer Services or providing false or inaccurate information during account registration.
  • You may not engage in any activity to gain unauthorized access to or interfere with any account, system, hardware, software, or network connected to the PSN.
  • You may not sell, buy, or trade your Online ID or any personal access to PSN through any means or method, including use of web auction sites.
  • You may not conduct any activities that violate any local, state or federal laws, including but not limited to, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, stalking, fraud, and the distribution of counterfeit software.

Unless otherwise required by applicable law, there is no requirement or expectation that SCEA will monitor or record any online activity on PSN, including communications. However, SCEA reserves the right to monitor and record any online activity on PSN, and you give SCEA your express consent to monitor and record your activities. SCEA reserves the right to remove any content from anywhere on PSN at SCEA’s sole discretion. SCEA has no liability for any violation of this Agreement by you or by any other player.

____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 8 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4424 posts

Mar 17, 2007
wow i didnt kno they had a COC
Message 9 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Mar 17, 2007

Mike843 wrote:
wow i didnt kno they had a COC

Its at the top of every page, in the forums if you read the text.

"Welcome to the PlayStation.com Forums! Please take time to read the Official Rules of Conduct and the New User Guide to help us keep the community suitable for gamers of all ages. We hope you enjoy the site and all that the PlayStation.com community has to offer. Please feel free to contact any member of the Moderating Team if you have any questions or concerns."

Message 10 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes