PlayStation MVP
3641 posts

Re: Legendary Hurricanes EVENT!!! INFO

May 19, 2013

torag365 wrote:

Is it 7 EDT (Daylight saving) or 7 EST?

I'm not hosting this event so I can't say for sure, but I'm assuming they meant EDT since that's what time the east coast of the US is currently going by.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 41 (157 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
643 posts

May 19, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

torag365 wrote:

Is it 7 EDT (Daylight saving) or 7 EST?

I'm not hosting this event so I can't say for sure, but I'm assuming they meant EDT since that's what time the east coast of the US is currently going by.

That's my guess too, but they said EST, therefore I asked.

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 41 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
247 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to the Legendary Hurricanes for this event and to the third party devs that supplied the codes! It was my first event ever out of the whole time I've been on home and it was fun, crazy, and awesome to see so many from the forum turn up :smileyvery-happy: Congratulations to all that won! I hope to partake in future events and get to know you all a little better :smileyvery-happy:

P.S. I think my new companion wants to kill me :smileytongue:

And Happy 5th Anniversary Legendary Hurricanes!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 41 (125 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28745 posts

May 20, 2013

It was a really fun event. I had a great time personally. Congratulations to all the winners! 

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 41 (123 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2933 posts

May 20, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 41 (117 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

May 20, 2013
It was a lot of fun even though I had to leave early. I was crazy seeing so many people in a single space. I am thankful for this event for introducing me to a new friend, Mel. She was really cool to talk to and had fun. Also, congrats to all the winners.
Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 41 (104 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1890 posts

May 20, 2013
This was a great event, I had a lot of fun and the turn out was amazing, I saw many familiar faces. :cathappy:

Happy 5th anniversary Legendary and congratulations to all the prize winners.

Once again, thank you to Lockwood and Hellfire as well for all the supplied rewards.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 41 (102 Views)
Survivor
1876 posts

May 20, 2013

I had a nice time too^_^

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 41 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1277 posts

May 20, 2013

It was a great time, Legendary Hurricanes! That party was excellent ... saw a TON of Forum folk there, and I had a blast. :smileylol: Congrats to all the winners! And special thanks to Lockwood and Hellfire Games for the great prizes!

And CONGRATS again, LH, on the past five years, with more to come! :smileyvery-happy:

Laissez les bons temps rouler! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 41 (77 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

May 20, 2013

What kind of gifts were given out? Any pix? At first I didn't understand how the contest was working. I just saw a bunch of people throwing up a bunch of random numbers, so I did the same with text. Was I supposed to use the "Think of a Number" thing?

This was my 1st ever event to attend. I always wanted to go to one of these, but I always forget or something comes up in real life. I almost missed this one as my fiancée and I were out picking out rings for our upcoming wedding, but we got home just in time. We both got see all the crazyiness that was going on. I took a lot of pictures. Hopefully I can remember to put them in my thumb drive so I can upload them.

Was it normal for the music to go off and on? Also, texting was really slow and choppy. I had to fix my text constantly as some of the letters weren't showing up as I was typing. Are there always rewards given out to these events? Sorry for all the questions. I'm just still really new to this forum events thing. I can't wait for the next one.

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 41 (56 Views)
0 Likes