Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 29 2013
By: al2009man Last Guardian 10825 posts

LOOT's 'Time Lord Adventures' Video Challenge

4 replies 322 views Edited Mar 29, 2013

Sony Computer Entertainment LLC/BBC WW Ltd. is not responsible for this promotion. Also this is not a April Fool's Joke.

Copy and Pasted from LOOT Facebook Page, For Rules and better details please go to this link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loot-Entertainment/72935109787?id=72935109787&sk=app_429078710517000

Film your Time Lord adventures and enter them into our video challenge!

For your video you may ONLY use the audio samples found [LINK], courtesy of composer Jamie Evans. The audio samples are watermarked, however the final 5 videos will have their music replaced by the actual versions of the songs - at LOOT Entertainment's expense. All vocal and sound effects in your video submission must contain content that is either of your own creation or that you have legal permission to use.

Please note that all submitted videos that contain inappropriate content of any kind as well as music and sound effects that are not provided for this video challenge by LOOT Entertainment are NOT allowed by the entrant will be immediately removed from the contest. Additionally the entrant will be disqualified from the video challenge.

All video submissions must be between 00:30 and 02:00 in length (thirty seconds to two minutes).

Once your video submission has been entered, share your Referral Code with your friends - and if they LIKE our page as well as submit a video creation of their own you'll receive two (2) bonus votes towards your total for each individual friend.

The submission period will begin at 12:00am PST on Monday, April 1st, and conclude at 11:59PM PST on Tuesday, April 30th in which afterwards the three round voting period begins. For additional information regarding the three round voting period as well as 

Have fun and good luck!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (322 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1790 posts

Re: LOOT's 'Time Lord Adventures' Video Challenge

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

What a great contest for all the Dr. Who content we now have!!  Don't forget to vote!

- and no making fun of my accent! (I cringe to think what Vicki would say bout that) :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10825 posts

May 6, 2013

anamri wrote:

What a great contest for all the Dr. Who content we now have!!  Don't forget to vote!

- and no making fun of my accent! (I cringe to think what Vicki would say bout that) :smileylol:

WOOAAAAO.

A month old thread (i think the contest already ended) and no-one didn't care about this thread.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (190 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1790 posts

May 6, 2013

al2009man wrote:

anamri wrote:

WOOAAAAO.

A month old thread (i think the contest already ended) and no-one didn't care about this thread.

Actually voting just started last week, and goes until the 10th - the first round of voting, anyways.  The second round begins the 11th. 

I'm sorry if you don't like the necro-bump, but I was going to post a similar thread, since voting is on now, but saw that you already had one. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (154 Views)
Last Guardian
10825 posts

May 7, 2013

anamri wrote:

al2009man wrote:

anamri wrote:

WOOAAAAO.

Actually voting just started last week, and goes until the 10th - the first round of voting, anyways.  The second round begins the 11th. 

I'm sorry if you don't like the necro-bump, but I was going to post a similar thread, since voting is on now, but saw that you already had one. 

Don't worry, you can use my thread

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes