Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 05 2013
By: ichibanluckycat Lombax Warrior 199 posts
Accepted Solution

LOOT's Sunset Yacht question

6 replies 295 views Edited Feb 5, 2013
I've had the sunset yacht for awhile. When I first got it, it came with the dolphin an shark floaties. This unlocked both dolphins and sharks for me. Then when they fixed the issue with the pelicans my dolphins disappeared. I know they are supposed to be unlocked a different way, so I shouldn't have had them in the first place. I just want to confirm with other sunset yacht owners that the dolphins do indeed work as long as I unlock them properly. I would hate to buy items just to find out they've been broken all this time. And yes I've been mulling over this for well over a year.
Message 1 of 7 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: LOOT's Sunset Yacht question

Feb 5, 2013
I still have the dolphins in my space, at least last I checked they were. I had been there about 2 or 3 weeks ago. my Dolphins, Whale, Sharks, were all there last time I was there. Hope that helps.
Message 2 of 7 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Yes! Thanks :smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 7 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Feb 5, 2013
They need to fix it...mine still won't give the last reward
Message 4 of 7 (250 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Is anyone seeing the ocean act wierd when you look off in the distance?   And, does anyone no where to get the whale- like in the loot pstalent video.   All I have are Tiger Sharks in the water.

Message 5 of 7 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5583 posts

Jun 18, 2013

aokah9 wrote:

Is anyone seeing the ocean act wierd when you look off in the distance?   And, does anyone no where to get the whale- like in the loot pstalent video.   All I have are Tiger Sharks in the water.

The whale is for sale in the loot store and the dolphin you get from buying Cabin Boy.

Message 6 of 7 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Thank You.   Your painting/picture is sooooo  pretty!      Thank You. I will get the whale. Cabin Boy is FUN!!!!! I have birds and dolphins and sharks. The love the cruise.

Message 7 of 7 (130 Views)
0 Likes