Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Aug 28 2013
By: al2009man Last Guardian 10636 posts
Online

LOOT - MiB Sale

41 replies 779 views Edited Aug 28, 2013

Just going to share to anyone that was planning to buy MIB stuffs. also seen from http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/28/allons-y-new-dr-who-gear-comes-to-playstation-home/

 

LOOT MiB/EOD Sale

 

In celebration of Men In Black coming to Crackle, LOOT is kicking off a sale with prices so low you would think you got neuralized! Starting today, enjoy up to 70% off select bundles including the Ultimate Men In Black Collection that boasts an impressive 74 items, the MIB Headquarters Private Space and Clubhouse bundle with 13 items, and more! So what are you waiting for, Agents? Get out there and protect the Earth with prices out of this planet!

 

PlayStation Home Update 8-27-2013


 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 42 (779 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/20/2013
Offline
143 posts
 

Re: LOOT - MiB Sale

Aug 28, 2013
How long are these amazing prices available? I could use a new personal space

“I might have laughed, if I had remembered how".– Max Payne
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 42 (749 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/18/2011
Online
2677 posts
 

Re: LOOT - MiB Sale

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013

WOW!

Thanks al, I would have missed this one.

Posted Image

 
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 42 (724 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/25/2012
Offline
101 posts
 

Re: LOOT - MiB Sale

Aug 28, 2013

Nice find, thanks for sharing, that's quite a tempting price :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 42 (718 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
405 posts
 

Re: LOOT - MiB Sale

Aug 28, 2013

I checked the LOOT MIB app & i still see only full price items & space.

Is this a N/A sale & if so,where do we find it ?  

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 42 (691 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/25/2010
Online
789 posts
 

Re: LOOT - MiB Sale

Aug 28, 2013

The description says "Starting today" so it might change later. But I'm going to assume it's another mishandle done by NA just like always.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 42 (670 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/18/2011
Online
2677 posts
 

Re: LOOT - MiB Sale

Aug 28, 2013

madouda wrote:

I checked the LOOT MIB app & i still see only full price items & space.

Is this a N/A sale & if so,where do we find it ?  


The ad says in celebration of MIB on Crackle. Crackle is an NA service, so the sale must certainly include NA. For some odd reason, sale price changes seem to be a frequent problem. They regularly fail to be changed with the Home update in a timely fashion. Someone who regularly converses with LOOT should notify them, so LOOT can get Sony to correct the prices. Also, often many of the Home update content changes do not go live at the time when Home comes online. You often have to wait until evening or the next day. Perhaps some of these changes are on outside servers.
Posted Image

 
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 42 (643 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/15/2004
Offline
942 posts
 

Re: LOOT - MiB Sale

Aug 28, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:

madouda wrote:

I checked the LOOT MIB app & i still see only full price items & space.

Is this a N/A sale & if so,where do we find it ?  


The ad says in celebration of MIB on Crackle. Crackle is an NA service, so the sale must certainly include NA. For some odd reason, sale price changes seem to be a frequent problem. They regularly fail to be changed with the Home update in a timely fashion. Someone who regularly converses with LOOT should notify them, so LOOT can get Sony to correct the prices. Also, often many of the Home update content changes do not go live at the time when Home comes online. You often have to wait until evening or the next day. Perhaps some of these changes are on outside servers.

While Crackle is based in NA, they do offer some content CA, UK, AU.


LOOT said that MIB is coming to Crackle Sept 1.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 42 (631 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/27/2012
Online
239 posts
 

Re: LOOT - MiB Sale

Aug 28, 2013
A private space and clubhouse for 1.99? Im on it.
 photo 4f082c05-f120-486c-89cf-2b897b97a2e8_zps5aafc426.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 42 (612 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/15/2004
Offline
942 posts
 

Re: LOOT - MiB Sale

Aug 28, 2013

Joe_Delta wrote:
A private space and clubhouse for 1.99? Im on it.

I'm gonne take the ultimate bundle for 6.99 as I want everything with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 42 (606 Views)
Reply
0 Likes