Jun 06 2013
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

LOCKWOOD VENUE APARTMENT

9 replies 490 views Edited Jun 6, 2013

Hello   how do i get lockwood VENUE APARTMENT. i saw a friend there  they were visiting someone LOCKWOOD VENUE Apartment,   i asked him how  they got it he never answered my message.   I DIDNT SEE IT IN ESTATES TODAY.  can someone  tell me how to get that apartment. ????  also before i buy it if can someone let me view it before i buy it thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
690 posts

Re: LOCKWOOD VENUE APARTMENT

Jun 6, 2013
It's not in NA until next week. You can buy it in EU now if you want.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (485 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28745 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

Hello   how do i get lockwood VENUE APARTMENT. i saw a friend there  they were visiting someone LOCKWOOD VENUE Apartment,   i asked him how  they got it he never answered my message.   I DIDNT SEE IT IN ESTATES TODAY.  can someone  tell me how to get that apartment. ????  also before i buy it if can someone let me view it before i buy it thanks

Some users got codes for these ahead of time to allow for tours. I got to visit it this afternoon by visiting the space that belongs to a fan site. There is a thread on this already where someone is offering tours. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Lockwood-Venue-Personal-space-tours/td-p/405...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (482 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1264 posts

Jun 6, 2013

Finally, there is a real space that allows you to change the wallpaper beyond just the studio apartment (the modbots space doesn't count).

Now if only they brought back furniture you could recline in autonomously.

Perish_Song
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (412 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
403 posts

Jun 6, 2013

The customizable ability to many features of the space (LKWD Venue) may make this one of the best personal spaces available. I hope the LKWD Venue space comes in "Clubhouse" as well as "Personal." If Lockwood stays to course, there just might be some rewards available. (Keeping my fingers crossed.)

Can someone from EU or Asia confirm whether or not this amazing, customizable space comes with any rewards? Also, are the customizable features standard to the space, or are they upgraded, purchased features?

SmileyTo be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1420 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

No rewards that I've seen.  There are basic skins that are free, but most of the extras you have to purchase.  There is a bundle that includes everything, but there is also a giftable only bundle to complete the customization.  Im sure someone will have some videos floating around soon if not already.

Also, eventhough lkwd has denied a clubhouse for the venue, take a look at the description for the giftable packs in the gift machine :smileyhappy:

venue.jpg

Underground Member Since 1997
GAP Member since 2003

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (362 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28745 posts

Jun 6, 2013

Interesting they have clubhouse in the description. They've said one isn't coming though. Hmmm. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5254 posts

Jun 6, 2013

That could just be old text that didn't get cleaned out. Given everything this space does, I don't know if it could be a clubhouse. I'd buy it if it was, tho.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Interesting they have clubhouse in the description. They've said one isn't coming though. Hmmm. :smileyhappy:

Very good point. Like HearIt said, it could be old text. This space should be a clubhouse, though. 

It's cool that the space is more customizable than any other, AND you can change the music - which is not new, but still cool; however, I think it is interferring with the LOOT tvs. So far I've been unable to get one to work in this space. Is anyone else who has this space having this issue? 

PS. I'm giving tours if anyone would like to see it. :smileyhappy:

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
583 posts

Jun 6, 2013
Yeah this place screams clubhouse...even with 12 people it looks kind of empty. Should have had a clubhouse bundle from day 1, but I think they'll come around.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (242 Views)
0 Likes