Jun 12 2013
By: TSUNADE1224 Welcoming Committee 3752 posts

LKWD Venue Info Update

[ Edited ]
15 replies 1831 views Edited Jun 13, 2013

I just bought the LKWD Venue (havent been there yet) but I would like to give everyone a chance to see it before buying.  So if you want to check out the Venue, just send me a FR I'd be more then happy to give you a tour.  I still have E3 stuff to do so give me a little time or if its best, I can set a time for the Open House, what do you think?  

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 1 of 16 (1,831 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: LKWD Venue Open House

Jun 12, 2013

Sunny Sun, I think I may log into Home a lil later and take you up on that offer.

Message 2 of 16 (1,806 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

Its a very cool space, fully interactive besides the ability to change wallpapers .... 

You can lean on the railings on the top floor

Serve drinks

Vote 

Theres a mirror in the back that also interactive it says "Hey good looking" LOL

The runway is interactive as well,  you can only use the runway with the interaction and you cannot glitch a chair (Its blocked) 

#Live the game
Message 3 of 16 (1,757 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Jun 12, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Its a very cool space, fully interactive besides the ability to change wallpapers .... 

Serve drinks

Vote 

Theres a mirror in the back that also interactive it says "Hey good looking" LOL

The runway is interactive as well,  you can only use the runway with the interaction and you cannot glitch a chair (Its blocked) 

Not sure what you mean by this. You are able to change almost every wallpaper. And I'm only saying *almost* just in case, but I think you can change all of them. The only thing I can think of that you can't customize with  new skin is the railing and the bar counter top. 

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 4 of 16 (1,442 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Well if he is a guest or depending which one he is in he might not be able to.
Message 5 of 16 (1,302 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1399 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Im looking forward to buying this space.
Message 6 of 16 (852 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Jun 12, 2013

homeboy79 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Serve drinks

Vote 

Not sure what you mean by this. You are able to change almost every wallpaper. And I'm only saying *almost* just in case, but I think you can change all of them. The only thing I can think of that you can't customize with  new skin is the railing and the bar counter top. 

I meant that its not just about the wallpaper changes, you can actually do other stuff like model, serve drinks, vote ect and yes you are correct about the counter tops and bar 

#Live the game
Message 7 of 16 (729 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Jun 12, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Serve drinks

Vote 

I meant that its not just about the wallpaper changes, you can actually do other stuff like model, serve drinks, vote ect and yes you are correct about the counter tops and bar 

Oh, I get what you're saying. I thought you meant "except for."  Cool.  :smileyhappy: 

Well, I hope you are enjoying the space. I'm currently working on a video review on it. I'll post a link when I'm done. :smileyhappy:

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 8 of 16 (568 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29260 posts

Jun 12, 2013

homeboy79 wrote:

Oh, I get what you're saying. I thought you meant "except for."  Cool.  :smileyhappy: 

Well, I hope you are enjoying the space. I'm currently working on a video review on it. I'll post a link when I'm done. :smileyhappy:

Looking forward to seeing the completed video! :smileyhappy: 

Message 9 of 16 (465 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Ditto to that !! The space is really nice, I do have to say its more suited for a club since it could hold more people and have events.  I also like that that theres a GM in there.  You can have a contest and give out rewards right there :smileywink:

#Live the game
Message 10 of 16 (368 Views)