PlayStation MVP
28766 posts

Re: LKWD Venue Open House

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Ditto to that !! The space is really nice, I do have to say its more suited for a club since it could hold more people and have events.  I also like that that theres a GM in there.  You can have a contest and give out rewards right there :smileywink:

It's very customizable. It's just goes to show what is capable with private estates today. I'd personally be happy to see a modified club space with fewer options where real events could be held. I suspect there are memory issues that are keeping Lockwood from putting one out. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2625 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I just sent you a friends request for a tour.!  :smileyhappy:

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
123 posts

Jun 12, 2013
I fell I love with the Venue!! Thank you homeboy79 for the tour!! I can't wait to see the video as well. I had an LoL moment when I was watching the HSM in my space just last night, and realized that that was you LoL!! But I will be getting that space tonight after I get home from work😄😄
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (145 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5774 posts

Jun 12, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Its a very cool space, fully interactive besides the ability to change wallpapers .... 

You can lean on the railings on the top floor

Serve drinks

Vote 

Theres a mirror in the back that also interactive it says "Hey good looking" LOL

The runway is interactive as well,  you can only use the runway with the interaction and you cannot glitch a chair (Its blocked) 

Not sure what you mean by this. You are able to change almost every wallpaper. And I'm only saying *almost* just in case, but I think you can change all of them. The only thing I can think of that you can't customize with  new skin is the railing and the bar counter top. 

I meant that its not just about the wallpaper changes, you can actually do other stuff like model, serve drinks, vote ect and yes you are correct about the counter tops and bar 

You have to buy the wallpaper that you want to change,,,

Theres packs and bundles.

BannerFans.com

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
2919 posts

Re: LIKED Venue Open House

Jun 13, 2013

I wanted to update everyone with some of the discoveries I have made in the LKWD Venue

There are 4 changes in the Runway that can be done

1st option is the interactive runway that you can access from the left side of the stage

2nd option is the interactive Talent Show (you can go on stage preformed whatever and get a vote)

3rd option is a dance floor with lights

4th option is the runway without the interaction, meaning you can use the runway as you please :heart:

Another changes that can be done is each display cube on the right can be decorated individually and I left the best for last there is 9 built in songs that you can switch from and the 10th is no music at all.  So if you wanted to put on music say from your Loot radio, you just turn off the music and play your radio, I love that I can do this :heart:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

DJ_Tiffany wrote:
I fell I love with the Venue!! Thank you homeboy79 for the tour!! I can't wait to see the video as well. I had an LoL moment when I was watching the HSM in my space just last night, and realized that that was you LoL!! But I will be getting that space tonight after I get home from work😄😄

:smileyvery-happy: That's funny. Thanks for helping with the video! :smileyhappy: I'll have it out as soon as I can! I'm so involved with this E3 guide at the moment (I keep adding new info to it). But, the review is right behnd it when I'm done! :smileyhappy:

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (101 Views)
0 Likes