Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4980 posts

Re: [LKWD] The Nightmare Yacht

Oct 3, 2013
Yes this is a re-skin, but when you enter it is a whole different vibe from the other ones, I really do like it.. its not just any yacht, When i first got to it, right away though.. scary items, Halloween and perfect for October.. It's nice they released this new space around this time to go aside with other scary type spaces such as both the Cutteridge spaces, the Silent Hill Downpour Diner, or Savage Manor, also Juggernauts Supernatural Adventure pack Furniture and the new Horror BoxBeat from nDreams made this space even more eerie. Was surprised to see this space in x7 today, gave some tours earlier of the space today and many seemed to like the new scary feel of the space even thou it is a re-skin, anyone wanting a tour of this space, feel free to give me a holler :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 172 (667 Views)
Wastelander
508 posts

Oct 3, 2013

Ooooh! Don't forget the Halloween PODI. That will go GREAT here.

Club: Nachtmere
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 172 (652 Views)
I Only Post Everything
441 posts

Oct 3, 2013

I just got the second reward. It is a wedding pew.

Although it is too soon for Halloween, I invited my girlfriend and my cousin to see my new space. Sadly, there is no reward for guest.

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it’s only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That’s relativity.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 172 (612 Views)
Wastelander
682 posts

Oct 3, 2013

I just recieved the 2nd day reward...

Spoiler
It was a "Gruesome Wedding Pew"... black and seats 3...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 172 (615 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4855 posts

Oct 3, 2013

Tang_Ang wrote:

I just got the second reward. It is a wedding pew.

Although it is too soon for Halloween, I invited my girlfriend and my cousin to see my new space. Sadly, there is no reward for guest.

Thanks for posting this, @Tang_Ang   I haven't been on today to check what rewards there are. It is ashame that the rewards are owner only and it's pretty obvious where the reward theme is heading.

A Hallowe'en wedding might not be very traditional but it will still be very interesting to see what everyone comes up with, with their rewards.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 172 (573 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Oct 3, 2013

i love the yacht & the wedding theme & the outfits but LKWD WE NEED A FULL ON TRADITIONAL BLACK WEDDING GOWN THATS NOT FULL BODY PLEASE ( sorry for caps). LKWD is doing it big though with spaces having lots of rewards( whimsy set is gorgeous ) i hope they have other items coming for halloween

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 172 (544 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Oct 3, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

It is ashame that the rewards are owner only and it's pretty obvious where the reward theme is heading.

There may still be a couple guest rewards.  The Dream Yacht, Dream Getaway, and Arctic Yacht all had guests rewards, but only on specific days.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 172 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4855 posts

Oct 3, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

It is ashame that the rewards are owner only and it's pretty obvious where the reward theme is heading.

There may still be a couple guest rewards.  The Dream Yacht, Dream Getaway, and Arctic Yacht all had guests rewards, but only on specific days.

Yeah you could be right, D. Here's hoping there's maybe a reward on Hallowe'en? Who knows.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 172 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4925 posts

Oct 3, 2013
If anyone wants to see it fast I have a thread here with a tour. It will give you a general idea of the apt.
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 172 (467 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4855 posts

Oct 3, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
If anyone wants to see it fast I have a thread here with a tour. It will give you a general idea of the apt.

You can post your video here if you want @Sweet2525  or if you like I could include it into the OP with your permission, if you want?

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 172 (440 Views)
0 Likes