Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 13 2012
By: strider367 Fender Bender 2954 posts

LKWD Dream Yacht update.

[ Edited ]
6 replies 462 views Edited Oct 13, 2012

ATTENTION Dream Yacht owners! We've updated your vessels with improved commerce point locations and the space now has a working lighthouse!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________\

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 1 of 7 (462 Views)
Sackboy
282 posts

Re: LKWD Dream Yacht update.

Oct 13, 2012

Very nice! Can't wait to check it out. Thanks for the post. :smileyhappy:

MissMajor_ForumSig_Hearts
Message 2 of 7 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2038 posts

Oct 13, 2012

It looks pretty cool. I like the lighthouse the most tho. 

What i really want, is them to take out all the useless vehicles that do nothing but take up space on my boat. I can do without the helicopter and submarine. Either let us use em...or be gone with em. Waste of space and pixels. 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 3 of 7 (353 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Perhaps those vehicles are intended to clue us into a future update wherein they're used in a mini-game? *shrug*

Photobucket
Message 4 of 7 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1924 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Shadow-Runner wrote:

What i really want, is them to take out all the useless vehicles that do nothing but take up space on my boat. I can do without the helicopter and submarine. Either let us use em...or be gone with em. Waste of space and pixels. 

Actually I really like the heli and minisub. And I'm glad I don't have to waste slots to have them. I only wish I could walk up on the landing pad and take them out for a spin. Or add them to other apartments.

Message 5 of 7 (297 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29217 posts

Oct 14, 2012

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Actually I really like the heli and minisub. And I'm glad I don't have to waste slots to have them. I only wish I could walk up on the landing pad and take them out for a spin. Or add them to other apartments.

I like them as well. I too find it a shame we can't walk or get close to them. Oddly enough those areas aren't solid but on the other hand we have a beach which is walkable in many area without a way to get to them without creative decorating.

:smileyhappy:

Message 6 of 7 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Nice. Looks like I need to hop back on & check it out! Hope there's more updates coming for the Yacht. Maybe the addition of a little minigame and/or new rewards? 

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 7 of 7 (189 Views)
0 Likes