Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 29 2013
By: madmunkid Madmunki Official 154 posts

Kings of Spun & Spuno'ween Update!!!

87 replies 1116 views Edited Oct 29, 2013

Spun Salutations Homies we have a couple of announcements - good and er, a bit unspun...

Tomorrow the latest bug fix for Spunland should go live - apologies to all of you who experienced the awful crash bug on spawning, and for sundry unspun other bugs which may have been plaguing your frolics in Spunland...

So things should be a bit more stable from tomorrow. However...

In all their wonderful hard work the Spun engineers have inadvertently made it impossible for Uncle Spun or infamous Dukes of Spun to appear. Well that's not strictly true, they can appear it's just that if they do well, Spunland will not be quite prepared for their Spun awesomeness, and you guessed it.... CRASH.

So there will be a bit of a gap before we do the next Spunland Coronation, we'll let you know as soon as we can - hopefully normal service will resume in the first week or two of November.

Finally the other good news is that Thursday is Spuno'ween! Calloo Callay! Come visit Spunland in it's dark form - and find your free Spumpkin Broom Broom LMO reward - I'll give you a clue - it's somewhere in the Shop! We'll be spunning around in Spunland on Spuno'ween too - so don't be shy - we just won't have any other special rewards to hand out on thursday.

Uncle Spun will do his usual Blog Post tomorrow anyway, and sam_reynoldsUS and richrich1991 will be the reingning majesties for a little while yet...

have a Spun day!

madmunkid

uncleSpun.png

neotopia.co
Message 1 of 88 (1,116 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4983 posts

Re: Kings of Spun & Spuno'ween Update!!!

Oct 29, 2013

Oooh  a Spumpkin Broom Broom LMO reward!!

Thanks, Looking forward to the Spuno'ween update :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 88 (1,109 Views)
Survivor
1630 posts

Oct 29, 2013

:womanhappy:

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 3 of 88 (1,102 Views)
I Only Post Everything
415 posts

Oct 29, 2013
Thanx for the update madmunkid! Very much looking forward to Spuno'ween and the free Spumpkin Broom Broom LMO reward sounds like a lot of fun!

Good Luck fixing those bugs. It is quite a bummer to be kicked so often.
Glad to know you guys are on top it but its always fun when I do get in!
Message 4 of 88 (1,091 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9380 posts

Oct 29, 2013
Awesome to hear Ive been waiting patiently for Spun O Ween!
The Spumpkin and Spun Ghost costumes are AMAZING BTW been wearing them all week! Thanks Madmunkid!
Support Forums
Message 5 of 88 (1,084 Views)
Fender Bender
2992 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

I have the spumpkin head and ghost costume, and they're awesome! The ghost costume is cool because it doesn't have any of the regular avatar animations, so it looks hilarious when you use it with other LMO's.

bobs fed signature
Message 6 of 88 (1,057 Views)
I Only Post Everything
773 posts

Oct 30, 2013

the spumkin outfit is the coolest outfit currently on Home BY FAR !!!! thanks , i love it !

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 7 of 88 (988 Views)
Fender Bender
4209 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Sweet, thanks....
Message 8 of 88 (978 Views)
Madmunki Official
154 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Hey Homelings! HUGE spun thanks for all the appreciation! Brings a tear to our Spun-blurred eyes!

Anyway, just wanted to let you know: The latest version of Spunland that went live today should hopefully be significantly more stable - I've been in testing it myself for quite a while and it seems safe so far...

Which means we should be all good for Spuno'ween tomorrow! Callooh! Callay!!

Hope to see you all there as ghosts, spumpkins and flying around on the Spumpkin Broom Broom!

Have a spun day & seeya tomorrow!

madmunkid

p.s. the latest bug fix has just been submitted so we can get back on with the coronations next week  - will post details as soon as we have them...

neotopia.co
Message 9 of 88 (891 Views)
I Only Post Everything
675 posts

Oct 31, 2013
Thanks manmunkid, I got the broom, along with a peculiar craving for Pringles :smileytongue:

Really like the LMO inspect (where you can try them out), I think it's a first and more devs should do it. The Flusho is a hoot.
Message 10 of 88 (787 Views)