Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/07/2009
Online
3905 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 15, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

D-NItrate, I assume you've got everything Jewel has to offer, including the lightning atmosphere. Do you remember how long it took? Or do you remember how many yellow gems it asked for when you won it? I've been trying FOREVER, and I've had it since the day it was released.

 

Also, just a note: I've looked in the Lockwood Store and the Ameerah and Sultan clothing items are missing, as are the original Jewel Theif costumes. The Ameerah, Indigo, and Mystic rugs LMOs are gone, and so it the Jewel furniture pack. They are not in the store @ the public space, nor in Jewel or Haven. Anyone know what's up?


I asked Lockwood about this too. They said:

"I've asked Sony to put them back in the store, that must have just been a mistake when the Haven stuff appeared."

 

https://twitter.com/LockwoodLKWD/status/356730155214966785



Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 198 (315 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4420 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 16, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:

pheonixgate1 wrote:

D-NItrate, I assume you've got everything Jewel has to offer, including the lightning atmosphere. Do you remember how long it took? Or do you remember how many yellow gems it asked for when you won it? I've been trying FOREVER, and I've had it since the day it was released.

 

Also, just a note: I've looked in the Lockwood Store and the Ameerah and Sultan clothing items are missing, as are the original Jewel Theif costumes. The Ameerah, Indigo, and Mystic rugs LMOs are gone, and so it the Jewel furniture pack. They are not in the store @ the public space, nor in Jewel or Haven. Anyone know what's up?


I asked Lockwood about this too. They said:

"I've asked Sony to put them back in the store, that must have just been a mistake when the Haven stuff appeared."

 

https://twitter.com/LockwoodLKWD/status/356730155214966785


Thanks for sharing, Stephie. :womanhappy: I hope it's fix after this week's update.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 172 of 198 (282 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/07/2009
Online
3905 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 16, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

pheonixgate1 wrote:

D-NItrate, I assume you've got everything Jewel has to offer, including the lightning atmosphere. Do you remember how long it took? Or do you remember how many yellow gems it asked for when you won it? I've been trying FOREVER, and I've had it since the day it was released.

 

Also, just a note: I've looked in the Lockwood Store and the Ameerah and Sultan clothing items are missing, as are the original Jewel Theif costumes. The Ameerah, Indigo, and Mystic rugs LMOs are gone, and so it the Jewel furniture pack. They are not in the store @ the public space, nor in Jewel or Haven. Anyone know what's up?


I asked Lockwood about this too. They said:

"I've asked Sony to put them back in the store, that must have just been a mistake when the Haven stuff appeared."

 

https://twitter.com/LockwoodLKWD/status/356730155214966785


Thanks for sharing, Stephie. :womanhappy: I hope it's fix after this week's update.


It's fixed now, the original Jewel items are back in the Lockwood store! :smileyhappy:



Please use plain text.
Message 173 of 198 (267 Views)
First Son
Registered: 07/02/2012
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 16, 2013

I have also bought all 3 spaces and cant find the clubhouse.  I have set up the basic club house and decorated and still am not able to locate the haven of the skies, please help.

Please use plain text.
Message 174 of 198 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/15/2004
Offline
942 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 16, 2013

jenniferx8 wrote:

I have also bought all 3 spaces and cant find the clubhouse.  I have set up the basic club house and decorated and still am not able to locate the haven of the skies, please help.


It would be under My Clubs.

Please use plain text.
Message 175 of 198 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
1487 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 16, 2013

jenniferx8 wrote:

I have also bought all 3 spaces and cant find the clubhouse.  I have set up the basic club house and decorated and still am not able to locate the haven of the skies, please help.


You have to be in the club to change the club "skin".

“Its like Home is on life support but what does it need? A new kidney? Heart transplant? Its is too weak to even go [through] such a procedure? and worst off the doctors wont even talk to us ..... Is there anything we can do to keep Home alive?” - TSUNADE1224

Home is a great idea, but someone forgot to hire an experienced pilot to fly this plane. - MysticMur

Anyone knows when we should be getting our keleidoscope hair back? - TSUNADE1224
Please use plain text.
Message 176 of 198 (190 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 04/21/2010
Online
454 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2013

D-Nitrate, I think the picture size has something to do with my TV's aspect ratio and the BBS software's limited scaling capabilities. My old TV made them smaller and more square. Since I've upgraded to a bigger TV, they have become more of a rectangle. I uploaded it at full-size, which is why it stretched it, I guess. LOL.

 

A question for those who are members of Clubs with the Haven skin: are you guys getting a carpet LMO by visiting the genie in Haven for the first time, or is that still a Jewel exclusive? My members have been in and out and most of them have already been invited to someone's Jewel space, so they already have one. Just wondering.

 

Thank you to whomever called Lockwood on the missing Jewel stuff. I was just going to wait it out, but I'm glad they took care of it so quickly!

 

Also, Haven is an awesome spot for a PODi. Put it on the big island and point it towards the back and enjoy an awesome spectacle on the upper section, or position it on one of the smaller surrounding islands and point it towards the center of the space and fly through the fireworks as you collect gems. I wish you could put it on repeat, but if you've got members present, they can take turns waving. LOL.

 

And there's TWO teleport plates in the ground level of the spiral maze. The other one doesn't work, and none of the other teleport plates activate it or go to it. So... maybe an unlockable? Hmmm.

 

 

And here is the other one (that doesn't work... -yet)

 

Club: Nachtmere
Please use plain text.
Message 177 of 198 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/21/2010
Online
454 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 16, 2013

While accessing Haven as a guest on my JP account, I was given the option for a Scarab Sword ornament (like the one you can win from Jewel that also comes as a hand item with the Jewel Thief bundle). I don't have any pics because I chose something else, but I haven't seen it listed in the rewards, so I'm giving you a head's up. ^_^

Club: Nachtmere
Please use plain text.
Message 178 of 198 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/04/2008
Online
1647 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 17, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

D-Nitrate, I think the picture size has something to do with my TV's aspect ratio and the BBS software's limited scaling capabilities. My old TV made them smaller and more square. Since I've upgraded to a bigger TV, they have become more of a rectangle. I uploaded it at full-size, which is why it stretched it, I guess. LOL.

 

A question for those who are members of Clubs with the Haven skin: are you guys getting a carpet LMO by visiting the genie in Haven for the first time, or is that still a Jewel exclusive? My members have been in and out and most of them have already been invited to someone's Jewel space, so they already have one. Just wondering.

 

Thank you to whomever called Lockwood on the missing Jewel stuff. I was just going to wait it out, but I'm glad they took care of it so quickly!

 

Also, Haven is an awesome spot for a PODi. Put it on the big island and point it towards the back and enjoy an awesome spectacle on the upper section, or position it on one of the smaller surrounding islands and point it towards the center of the space and fly through the fireworks as you collect gems. I wish you could put it on repeat, but if you've got members present, they can take turns waving. LOL.

 

And there's TWO teleport plates in the ground level of the spiral maze. The other one doesn't work, and none of the other teleport plates activate it or go to it. So... Maybe an unlockable? Hmmm.

 

 

And here is the other one (that doesn't work... -yet)

 


I've noticed that these teleports only seem to work when you are trying to use them to get down back to where this is pictured once you make it to the top.  At the top there are 2 teleport pads.  One takes you to this anti-room while the other allows you to explore a bit more of the labyrinth.  In trying out these teleport pads I have noticed they only seem to work one way and that would be down.  

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 179 of 198 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4082 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 17, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

pheonixgate1 wrote:

And there's TWO teleport plates in the ground level of the spiral maze. The other one doesn't work, and none of the other teleport plates activate it or go to it. So... Maybe an unlockable? Hmmm.

 

 

And here is the other one (that doesn't work... -yet)

 


I've noticed that these teleports only seem to work when you are trying to use them to get down back to where this is pictured once you make it to the top.  At the top there are 2 teleport pads.  One takes you to this anti-room while the other allows you to explore a bit more of the labyrinth.  In trying out these teleport pads I have noticed they only seem to work one way and that would be down.  


@pheonixgate1  Nice find of the 2nd teleport on the bottom.  I'll have to check it out later tonight.

 

@Jason1802128 To 'activate the teleports you have to first use the one on the roof.  After that you will find the teleports work as connected pairs, so you can go back and forth between them - they are not just a one way teleporter.

 

 

 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 180 of 198 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes