PlayStation MVP
2925 posts

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

tabbyrose wrote:

Does anyone know if the carpet trails you get as a reward dissapear if you choose another, i got the rainbow, but if I chose the Ameerah one, would the rainbow vanish forever?

I believe it is on a rotating option. So it wouldn't be gone FOREVER, but it would be gone until it comes back up in the wish rotation. Someone please verify this. I haven't done enough wishes yet to say for certain this is how it works. On a related note has anyone verified if OTHERS can see these carpet trails and not just the person displaying it?

That's how it worked with the color schemes for the gecko in the personal space so most likely yes it will come back through.  I've only picked one so far and trying to get all the other rewards before I cycle through the trails.   Yes others can see the carpet trails,  you can't really see them from a distance though.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 198 (461 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Shirobara- wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Nice work on this, Shirobara! :smileyhappy:I wish it wasn't buried on page 5. :smileysad:

Thank you! EDEA_KRAMER's pictures of rewards have been very helpful, too. I was trying not to restate too much of what's already been said in the thread, as I know people get angry about that. My list is far from complete, as I don't know which space they were getting which rewards from (though I have suspicions that the Club and Public share a similar reward pool in some regards), so I didn't want to put them under their appropriate categories without being able to verify it. I'll try to update my little list tomorrow when I get my next set of wishes.

I'm still a little unclear as to who can do what at the public space, however. If someone can verify that only space owners can land on the Community Chest island, that'd make things a lot more understandable. I don't understand why they'd let people fly around the main space if they have a carpet, but not add to the chest. Even in the private space, you could add to the chest. Hmm...

Edit: Anton_Xul - I'll fix that now. Thank you!

thanks. you did a great job as well and with different items. i had not seen the smaller lamp nor the cerelean sofa. i had the concept art but because i was inside club i forgot i had them as you can't put them out there. i saw the same items appear in both places

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 198 (452 Views)
Gaming Beast
1870 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2013

Looks like you get the White Tiger for free just for visiting the public space in UK..

Thanks to everyone that contributed to try and explain how each of these places work or don't work with the public space and rewards.. After reviewing the information and lack of Lockwood as the dev to step in to try and clear up things more I made my decision not to buy any of the spaces.. Just seems to me its another scam and misleading to dupe people into buying more crap I (they) don't need..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 198 (426 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Jul 11, 2013
Anybody know how to unlock the other flying carpets in Haven of the Skies? Do you have to own it to use them?
Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 198 (399 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2925 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:
Anybody know how to unlock the other flying carpets in Haven of the Skies? Do you have to own it to use them?

You have to buy them from the store and I think there's 2 in the gift machine.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 198 (393 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4873 posts

Jul 11, 2013

nothing special for getting 99 of all jewels and getting the pink topaz glowy one took forever to collect 99 of :smileysad:

2013-07-11-170832.jpg

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 198 (387 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3743 posts

Jul 11, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

nothing special for getting 99 of all jewels and getting the pink topaz glowy one took forever to collect 99 of :smileysad:

2013-07-11-170832.jpg

Dude! I'm giving you a kudo just for managing to pull this off without getting kicked out of the game and losing it all. Alas, I have but one kudo to give this monumental feat! :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 198 (382 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Jul 12, 2013
DAYUM TSFRJ!!! That's crazy dedication!
Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 198 (367 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4873 posts

Jul 12, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

2013-07-11-170832.jpg

Dude! I'm giving you a kudo just for managing to pull this off without getting kicked out of the game and losing it all. Alas, I have but one kudo to give this monumental feat! :smileyhappy:

lol just lost connection M-10 after reading this while trying to do it a 2nd time :smileysad:

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 198 (359 Views)
PlayStation MVP
962 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

I've been to the public space twice and the carpet became "unavailable" both times. :manfrustrated: You get stuck in the carpet pose and your "flying" is limited to just your Locomotion carpet.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 198 (341 Views)
0 Likes