Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4131 posts

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 14, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

Shirobara- wrote:

jenniferx8 - We have mentioned the gem caves and how to get there. I apologize, as I do refer to it as a 'tower' given its nature of ascent, so that might have been confusing.

I saw the caves, but a screenshot might help.

Hope this clears things up regarding the tower, where it is, how to get there and how to get to the top, and how to get to the chambers that have no stairs leading to them:

The tower is located on the tallest island as seen here in the distance:

20130714 121619.jpg

20130714 121649.jpg

The top is too high to fly to, but there is an entrance on the back of the island where you can land:

20130714 121755.jpg

20130714 121909.jpg

Once inside you'll see the tower of levels surrounded by multiple levels of chambers:

20130714 121929.jpg

There are two ways up to the top where the Cobra Sword is kept (once you get it, there will be a white gem in it's place from then on).

The simplest way to get to the top is to turn left from where you enter and follow the hallway until you can turn right to enter the bottom of the tower.

Go up the stairs then turn left again, and walk along the hallway until you can turn left again and go up those stairs to enter the next level up.  Your only choice now is to go up another set of stairs on the left.

Turn left again at the top of those stairs, and walk along the hallway until you can turn left and you'll see the final set of stairs leading to the highest floor of the tower - that is where the Cobra Sword is:

20130714 122223.jpg

You can then proceeded to the top of the Island using the final set of stairs to the right.

However, you will also notice that there is another set of hallways and chambers on the same level as the sword... And you will notice that there are stairs that lead to them from the middle chamber just below the chamber with the sword in it.

The problem is you will find that there is no way to get to that chamber (by foot).

This leads to the alternative way of getting to the top of the island, as well as accessing those extra hallways and chambers with lots of white gems in them.

In the shadows on the very bottom of the tower past the first set of stairs (so it's easy to miss) is a hidden teleporter (I used the camera flash to make it easy to spot on the floor by the wall):

20130714 123032.jpg

There is also a teleporter on top of the island:

20130714 122601.jpg

Each of these will transport you to a different teleporter - thus giving you access to all the hidden hallways, chambers, and levels:

The teleporter on the roof will take you to the teleporter in the middle chamber below the sword:

20130714 122638.jpg

From here you can now walk up those stairs and collect all the gems in the hallways and exterior chambers - this will also lead you to yet another teleporter:

20130714 122819.jpg

This teleporter will take you to the teleporter on the bottom of the tower - the one I first posted using the camera flash.

So you can also use the teleporters to work your way to the roof and thus also be able to get the Sword that way.

I hope this clears up any issues anyone might have regarding the mysterious tower. :smileyhappy:

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 198 (608 Views)
Fender Bender
1466 posts

Jul 14, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

I just bought the Haven of the Skies and I can't figure out how to get to it...  This is my first clubhouse.  It's not showing up in my spaces (although it shows up in purchases), nor in Clubs (I don't belong to any) so I am kind of at a loss.  I went to the Public Space and it is not even letting me activate the crystal ball which I chalk up to overloaded servers.  I would sure like to explore my new clubhouse though >:smileytongue:

Welcome to the Home Forum, ThrenodyT. Have you set your club up yet? Here is a link to help you get started. Hope this helps. :smileyhappy: Mur

CLUB FAQ

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 152 of 198 (604 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4131 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

I just bought the Haven of the Skies and I can't figure out how to get to it...  This is my first clubhouse.  It's not showing up in my spaces (although it shows up in purchases), nor in Clubs (I don't belong to any) so I am kind of at a loss.  I went to the Public Space and it is not even letting me activate the crystal ball which I chalk up to overloaded servers.  I would sure like to explore my new clubhouse though >:smileytongue:

If this is your first clubhouse you have bought, you need to now download the Basic Clubhouse from the estate store (it should be free for anyone that has bought any clubhouse skin).  Once downloaded create your club by giving it a *name and *tag.

* Chose wisely as you wont be able to change either of them without disbanding your club and starting a new one.  While there is no cost to disband and create a new club, not only will you have to re-invite all of your members to the new club, but once a club is disbanded, no one including the original creator of that club can ever use that name or tag again.  Severe, yes, but there it is.

Once you have created your club it will now show up in your Nav menu in the folder labeled clubs.  It will first be just the basic clubhouse skin, but once you go there you will now have the option is the Social menu under My Clubs, to change the clubhouse skin to the Haven of the Skies.

That should get you to where you want to be, but if you have any trouble let me or anyone else know and I'm sure they will be able to help you.

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 153 of 198 (594 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 14, 2013

3rd day at the Clubhouse, all 3 wishes being one item choice, a carpet trail, definately not right

Please use plain text.
Message 154 of 198 (563 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3582 posts

Jul 14, 2013

So I have'nt been following this topic a whole lot so was wondering if someone could tell me if their are rewards you can Only get at the clubhouse version of this?

Please use plain text.
Message 155 of 198 (547 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

So I have'nt been following this topic a whole lot so was wondering if someone could tell me if their are rewards you can Only get at the clubhouse version of this?

Yes, there are rewards in the Haven of the Skies clubhouse that are only attainable there and differ from the public and personal space versions.

You can find a guide by Shirobara- (a very helpful user) containing information on the rewards for the public space, personal space and clubhouse on page 5 of this thread here.

Please use plain text.
Message 156 of 198 (537 Views)
Fender Bender
2283 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Hey everyone, I asked a mod to delete this thread.

Seeing how some people are complaing about me not updating the op.

You know who you are.

Anyways sorry for making this thread. And I hope someone can do a better job than what I could do.

I tried to sing "Like A Best Friend." - http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xQbPKA7aM5
Please use plain text.
Message 157 of 198 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4131 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

tabbyrose wrote:

3rd day at the Clubhouse, all 3 wishes being one item choice, a carpet trail, definitely not right

It is right.  It just means that each time, two of the random choices were for item rewards that you already have gotten.   This is the nature of random selection.  While unlikely, it is definitely possible to get "heads" 10 times in a row when flipping a coin.  It does not mean there is something wrong with the coin or the flipping.

If you still don't believe me, maybe an infinite number of monkeys may be able to explain it better. :smileywink:

(if you do not get that joke, my apologies, but it has to do with understanding random events and probabilities.)

"Like it never happened"

Please use plain text.
Message 158 of 198 (497 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4131 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

All of the rewards from the Genie's wishes, with the exception of the Carpet Trail 'effects', are exclusive to each of the three different "Skies" spaces.  You can't earn the same item rewards from the Genie in any other space.

"Like it never happened"

Please use plain text.
Message 159 of 198 (493 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2966 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

Here's some pics of all of the lamps, the full cerulean collection and what I call the actives:

Playstation Home - Playstation Home - 2013-07-15 09-16-38.png

Hey mini-mods could you maybe wait until the OP sees the responses to their questions before going all report happy and sending their questions into the abyss? Thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 160 of 198 (465 Views)