Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013
 
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 198 (485 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Online
3911 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

Shirobara- wrote:

 

 **big snip**


Nice work on this, Sirobara! :smileyhappy:I wish it wasn't buried on page 5. :smileysad:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 198 (479 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/15/2004
Offline
942 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Shirobara- wrote:

 

 **big snip**


Nice work on this, Sirobara! :smileyhappy:I wish it wasn't buried on page 5. :smileysad:


My Settings -> Preferences -> Linear Layout -> Posts Per Topic -> 30 (10 is default)

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 198 (475 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Online
3911 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Shirobara- wrote:

 

 **big snip**


Nice work on this, Sirobara! :smileyhappy:I wish it wasn't buried on page 5. :smileysad:


My Settings -> Preferences -> Linear Layout -> Posts Per Topic -> 30 (10 is default)


Thanks, Duke. I suppose, technically, that would bring it up to a higher page, but it wasn't exactly my point. I was more concerned that such good information would not be seen by as many people as it should be, because it was not added to the OP. :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 198 (463 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 01/21/2013
Offline
631 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

Shirobara- wrote:

Specialty Shop: At the top of the highest landing of the public space's tower there is a commerce point containing companions and LMOs not available in the normal stores. This same commerce point can be found with much less hassle by visiting the clubhouse; it is the commerce point on the right. Of note are a monkey companion, a tiger mount, and an LMO that lets you use right-handed items as though weilding a sword.

 


This LMO is Left Handed and for Left Handed items.

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 198 (460 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Online
3911 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

Shirobara- wrote:

Specialty Shop: At the top of the highest landing of the public space's tower there is a commerce point containing companions and LMOs not available in the normal stores. This same commerce point can be found with much less hassle by visiting the clubhouse; it is the commerce point on the right. Of note are a monkey companion, a tiger mount, and an LMO that lets you use right-handed items as though weilding a sword.

 


This LMO is Left Handed and for Left Handed items.


I thought you had mentioned that somewhere else, Anton.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 198 (458 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/10/2010
Offline
124 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

 


Nice work on this, Shirobara! :smileyhappy:I wish it wasn't buried on page 5. :smileysad:


 

Thank you! EDEA_KRAMER's pictures of rewards have been very helpful, too. I was trying not to restate too much of what's already been said in the thread, as I know people get angry about that. My list is far from complete, as I don't know which space they were getting which rewards from (though I have suspicions that the Club and Public share a similar reward pool in some regards), so I didn't want to put them under their appropriate categories without being able to verify it. I'll try to update my little list tomorrow when I get my next set of wishes.

 

I'm still a little unclear as to who can do what at the public space, however. If someone can verify that only space owners can land on the Community Chest island, that'd make things a lot more understandable. I don't understand why they'd let people fly around the main space if they have a carpet, but not add to the chest. Even in the private space, you could add to the chest. Hmm...

 

Edit: Anton_Xul - I'll fix that now. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 198 (455 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/15/2004
Offline
942 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

The_Dukenator wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Shirobara- wrote:

 

 **big snip**


Nice work on this, Sirobara! :smileyhappy:I wish it wasn't buried on page 5. :smileysad:


My Settings -> Preferences -> Linear Layout -> Posts Per Topic -> 30 (10 is default)


Thanks, Duke. I suppose, technically, that would bring it up to a higher page, but it wasn't exactly my point. I was more concerned that such good information would not be seen by as many people as it should be, because it was not added to the OP. :smileyhappy:


I'm used to seeing 30-40 posts per page, not 10.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 198 (440 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 04/17/2013
Offline
80 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

Does anyone know if the carpet trails you get as a reward dissapear if you choose another, i got the rainbow, but if I chose the Ameerah one, would the rainbow vanish forever?

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 198 (393 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Online
3911 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

tabbyrose wrote:

Does anyone know if the carpet trails you get as a reward dissapear if you choose another, i got the rainbow, but if I chose the Ameerah one, would the rainbow vanish forever?


I believe it is on a rotating option. So it wouldn't be gone FOREVER, but it would be gone until it comes back up in the wish rotation. Someone please verify this. I haven't done enough wishes yet to say for certain this is how it works. On a related note has anyone verified if OTHERS can see these carpet trails and not just the person displaying it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 198 (378 Views)