Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/12/2010
Offline
730 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Question: can anyone who DOESNT own any of the 3? lockwood Arabian spaces win any rewards? I have to say all this is confusing as a prospective first time buyer.

Comment: This thread should be better organized. And so far lots of questions and not alot of help (apart from a few very kind contributers)

Suggestion: Why dont you organize the OP with the rewards, and what you need to do/purchase to gain them or complete tasks?
Y'know like the old days? Or sumpthin..

Thanks: thanks

 

I got the carpet from a friend's place but don't own the personal space. I can fly on my carpet but I can't land on an island because they are locked. In order to get the sword reward, you have to land on the tallest island so that reward is not available if you don't own the personal space. :smileysad:

 

Does anyone know what to do with the gems collected in the public space? I know there is a chest in the personal space but I couldn't find one in the public space. My gems were wiped when I left.

 

 

"He's but one man. One man alone cannot fight the future."
-Conrad Strughold, The X-Files

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif



Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 198 (747 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 04/21/2010
Offline
508 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

I have a question.

 

I own Jewel of the Skies AND Haven of the Skies.

 

How many Jewel owners have the lightning (storming) weather in their space? Because I have yet to get it, and I bought the space the day it came out. I keep getting comments from Lockwood that it is uber rare. I just wanted to know how many people have it, because no one I know does.

 

Also, does anyone know what you get when you earn a white monkey from the Genie in Kingdom of the Skies? It doesn't show up as a companion or furniture item. It's not a clothing item. In fact, it doesn't show up in my rewards at all. Normally this would mean that it is a space feature unlock but I've been to all the islands and I do not see any white monkey. Anyone know what's up with this?

Club: Nachtmere
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 198 (698 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3602 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

I have a question.

 

I own Jewel of the Skies AND Haven of the Skies.

 

How many Jewel owners have the lightning (storming) weather in their space? Because I have yet to get it, and I bought the space the day it came out. I keep getting comments from Lockwood that it is uber rare. I just wanted to know how many people have it, because no one I know does.

 

Also, does anyone know what you get when you earn a white monkey from the Genie in Kingdom of the Skies? It doesn't show up as a companion or furniture item. It's not a clothing item. In fact, it doesn't show up in my rewards at all. Normally this would mean that it is a space feature unlock but I've been to all the islands and I do not see any white monkey. Anyone know what's up with this?


Unfortunetly, LKWD has not stepped in to answer any of our questions.  The public space is not working correctly and theres alot of answers about the space and or club.

Embrace Tomorrow
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 198 (629 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4457 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

I heard it requires going to the genie at the jewel of skies

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 198 (625 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
539 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

more wishes. chair , canopy and divan. also theres a animated bed as well but i took statue over it

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 198 (609 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Online
1936 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

@SP

I'd edit the op, but I'm using my PS3.


Why precisely did you begin a guide if you wouldn't be able to keep up with it and add more information?

Hopefully you'll be able to implement more soon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 198 (590 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013
Ok...ill ask again..does owning just the new clubhouse remove the locks from the public space..or so I need to buy the old personal space...
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 198 (569 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Online
1936 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2013

StormShadow419 wrote:
Ok...ill ask again..does owning just the new clubhouse remove the locks from the public space..or so I need to buy the old personal space...
The Haven of the skies clubhouse will not remove the locks in the public space, you will need to access the Jewel of the skies space in order to do so by receiving the "Arabian Carpet" locomotion.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 198 (556 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/15/2004
Offline
953 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

StormShadow419 wrote:
Ok...ill ask again..does owning just the new clubhouse remove the locks from the public space..or so I need to buy the old personal space...
The Haven of the skies clubhouse will not remove the locks in the public space, you will need to access the Jewel of the skies space in order to do so by receiving the Arabian Carpet locomotion.

When I checked on that carpet, it said only the owner can get it.  Yet, a user claimed they got it from visiting a friend's space.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 198 (550 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Online
1936 posts
 

Re: Kingdom of the Skies (Rewards/Spoilers)

Jul 11, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

StormShadow419 wrote:
Ok...ill ask again..does owning just the new clubhouse remove the locks from the public space..or so I need to buy the old personal space...
The Haven of the skies clubhouse will not remove the locks in the public space, you will need to access the Jewel of the skies space in order to do so by receiving the Arabian Carpet locomotion.

When I checked on that carpet, it said only the owner can get it.  Yet, a user claimed they got it from visiting a friend's space.


The Arabian Carpet LMO was at first only available for owners, it is now attainable by guests as well though.

So if you visit another users Jewel of the skies space and talk to the genie, you will receive it as a reward. :cathappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 198 (545 Views)