Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 26 2013
By: hellokittyxo Survivor 1317 posts

Keith Apicary Space on Home! Bring it!

[ Edited ]
23 replies 451 views Edited Oct 26, 2013

This guy is so funny. He's a video game lover, and I think it'd be so fun to have something with him on home. haha. Check out some of his stuff and chime in on if you want Keith Apicary on Home or Not! I'm sure we can get him involved in our community if we try! LOL

Message 1 of 24 (451 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4499 posts

Re: Keith Apicary Space on Home! Bring it!

Oct 26, 2013

YES! YES! YES! YES!

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 24 (447 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3332 posts

Oct 26, 2013

That video would be something a politician would use as evidence why people shouldn't play video games.:womanwink::womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 3 of 24 (429 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Don't Be a Baby, if You get stabbed by a knife, Just eat an Apple! hahahahahaha

Message 4 of 24 (422 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29219 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Oh I like weapons and killing stuff. Oh that sounds awesome. :smileywink:

Message 5 of 24 (420 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5553 posts

Oct 26, 2013
Message 6 of 24 (384 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

Keith is very funny... but my goto gamer for laughs is Ben Croshaw aka Yahtzee.  If you haven't seen any of his Zero Puncuation video game reviews... You are in for quite a ride.

That said, if he vomits his ridicule all over one of your favorite games, don't take it personally, that's just what he does. :smileywink:

Edit: Videos removed due to profanity.

And this is one just for Joanna and my fellow Home users lost in FF land (yes, this is for FFXIII, but that's because he said if he ever plays another FF game he will stick burning hot forks in his eyes) :smileywink:

Speaking of which, while not from Ben Croshaw, this is a pretty funny commentary about the lengthy cut scene from FFXIII-2:

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 7 of 24 (380 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Oct 26, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/October-2013-Suggestions-Thread/m-p/41707101...

This isn't just a suggestion for the suggest thread, I want responses too cmc, but thanks for the help :smileyhappy:. I really want to see what others think, if it's worth me putting in the suggestion thread or maybe even suggesting other famous gamers. :smileytongue:

Message 8 of 24 (365 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5553 posts

Oct 26, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

This isn't just a suggestion for the suggest thread, I want responses too cmc, but thanks for the help :smileyhappy:. I really want to see what others think, if it's worth me putting in the suggestion thread or maybe even suggesting other famous gamers. :smileytongue:

I'm not really sure how this would even tie into Home. Personally, I don't find the guy really that funny. I think he tries to hard to be funny and ends up being corny.

Message 9 of 24 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

I'm not really sure how this would even tie into Home. Personally, I don't find the guy really that funny. I think he tries to hard to be funny and ends up being corny.

I just want a space like the Dave Guetta World Space :smileytongue:. Oh, and thank you for chiming in :smileyhappy:, exactly why I wanted a seperate thread and not just shoved in the suggestion thread. Discussing things in that thread and clogging it up isn't very productive haha

Message 10 of 24 (310 Views)