Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
749 posts

Re: Just wondering what is being done.....

Dec 28, 2013

it's a beta duh , it's our job to glitch ..

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 136 (495 Views)
Survivor
1837 posts

Dec 29, 2013

A friend of mine told me last night it happen to him. I know him and don't have any reason to doubt it.

My guts feeling tell me they don't permenently keep anything. But what preocupy me is he said the ID too was copied. That part I find hard to beleive but is disturbing to say the less.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 136 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Dec 29, 2013
Do I use home anymore? No. Of course not. What made anyone think I still did?

Why do I post here with my venom? Because I can I guess? Why are you a Home apologist? Because you choose to be.

I'm not. The PS3 is great but Home is terrible and everyone knows it even you. You just can't bring yourself to admit it.

And the "beta" tag is pretty funny. If it really were a beta(and it's not) glitchers should be thanked, not looked down upon, for helping to figure out what doesn't work right.

This whole Home thing is FUBAR. Slowly dying by the day. When I used to run into the same random people daily I knew the population was thinning.
ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 136 (466 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Dec 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Narico303 wrote:
The dns to do this stuff can be obtained from **snip** For a fee of course, lol. 

And you think pointing people to the source of the exploit is a good idea here on a public forum? I'm sure that website would be happy to know you're promoting it for all to see. Sadly Home Moderation has allowed this disease to fester and sadly there doesn't appear to be anything they are willing to do about it. 

Actually, yes, i think that.

However, i was told by a forum mod why my post has been removed and i will follow that rule here on this forum. The mods here do a fast and proper job. Thumbs up.

I agree, Home Moderaion should have done better, like you pointed out.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 136 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2013

Maybe they don't know its unavailable until after they scan you? I've scanned ppl and after i did i found out it was unavailable. I wasn't stealing or anything like that.  When you scan someone unless you are directly facing them your avi automatically turns to their avi its scanning.   I never scan someones avi though unless i ask 1st its the polite thing to do :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 136 (407 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 29, 2013

I totally seen this were a player will walk up to you then wear the same stuff as you and there name color n all changes the same to all at once.

Weird..

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 136 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Dec 29, 2013

The look of the avatar changes, the name (PSN ID) does NOT change nor do those who are using this exploit get to keep any of the items cloned from another avatar. As someone else said, it's just for fun, it's not damaging to anyone, other than perhaps being creepy as another posted.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 136 (341 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7168 posts

Dec 29, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

Why do I post here with my venom? Because I can I guess? Why are you a Home apologist? Because you choose to be.

I'm not. The PS3 is great but Home is terrible and everyone knows it even you. You just can't bring yourself to admit it.

And the "beta" tag is pretty funny. If it really were a beta(and it's not) glitchers should be thanked, not looked down upon, for helping to figure out what doesn't work right.

This whole Home thing is FUBAR. Slowly dying by the day. When I used to run into the same random people daily I knew the population was thinning.

I saw questions and such...let me take a stab at these:

"Do I use home anymore? No. Of course not. What made anyone think I still did?"

Because you're still taking the time to post in this Forum?

"Why do I post here with my venom?"

Because you're a bit bitter and have nothing better to do?

"And the "beta" tag is pretty funny. If it really were a beta(and it's not) glitchers should be thanked, not looked down upon, for helping to figure out what doesn't work right."

And you should be thanked for enlightening us...we never heard this argument before...THANK YOU!

"This whole Home thing is FUBAR. Slowly dying by the day. When I used to run into the same random people daily I knew the population was thinning."

You are truly a good samaritan for pointing this out and should be commended for your vailant efforts. Why you could have merely moved on and occupied your time with something much more wothwhile but here you are day after day after pointing this out so unselfishly. Thank you...thank you so much *bows and scrapes*...you don't seem obesessed or like you're beating a dead horse or anything like that at all.

You are very welcome :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 136 (315 Views)
Fender Bender
2796 posts

Dec 29, 2013
Most of the disruptive "hacks" (not really) could be closed by addressing the DNS exploit.

Sony only blocks known DNS addresses. Why they choose the cat and mouse method is befuddling. It would be much more effective to green-light official Sony and 3rd party dev DNS addresses.

The fix for the exploit isn't extremely complicated, connection limitation options are a stock setting in most server software packages.

Kids will be kids, it is Sony's responsibility to protect the integrity of their network.

As I stated quite some time ago on the same issue, the ball is squarely in Sony's court.

While this topic is stale, the lack of effective technical solution to the topic at hand is beyond stale.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 136 (305 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6106 posts

Dec 29, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

That's a lie,,, I seen you in Acorn Christmas park last week,,, You were just standing there like you were amazed by the place,,, I don't blame you I was amazed by the place to.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 136 (292 Views)