Dec 28 2013
By: xSMOKExEMxALLx Lombax Warrior 129 posts

Just wondering what is being done.....

135 replies 897 views Edited Dec 28, 2013

I've had 3 people walk behind me and turn into me instantly while I'm wearing unavailable items. I was told they are stealing with a wardrobe glitch that gives them all your clothes instantly for free. I paid for all my items quite a big amount of money and now ppl can just walk up to me and turn into me for free? I can't even report it because they dont appear in my list either. This is a pretty big deal because why would anyone continue to spend money if they can just take it all free.

BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 136 (897 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Re: Just wondering what is being done.....

Dec 28, 2013
why would anyone continue to spend money on anything in Home? It's a garbage application and has been for years. Sony isn't fixing it unless it hurts them and this doesn't.
ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 136 (888 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4377 posts

Dec 28, 2013
That DNS is serious stuff. All you can do is report if possible.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 136 (883 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28999 posts

Dec 28, 2013

xSMOKExEMxALLx wrote:

I've had 3 people walk behind me and turn into me instantly while I'm wearing unavailable items. I was told they are stealing with a wardrobe glitch that gives them all your clothes instantly for free. I paid for all my items quite a big amount of money and now ppl can just walk up to me and turn into me for free? I can't even report it because they dont appear in my list either. This is a pretty big deal because why would anyone continue to spend money if they can just take it all free.

I doubt that is the case. People are able to get many reward items and pre-realease mall related items early using some techniques but I serioiusly doubt they can steal purchased items. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 136 (872 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2013

I seen it done, they just walked past and turned into me. I've been on here long enough to know when something is being stolen. When they don't access their wardrobe and just turn into you from head to toe instantly, in rare stuff and then walk down the bowling alley lanes like no one's business, that's a hack.  Sitting on invisible chairs, walking through walls and floors etc.

Do people still have the dev options from a few weeks ago? Is the clothing robbing something to do with that because this happened  not once but 3 times in two days.

BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 136 (855 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28999 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2013

xSMOKExEMxALLx wrote:

I seen it done, they just walked past and turned into me. I've been on here long enough to know when something is being stolen. When they don't access their wardrobe and just turn into you from head to toe instantly, in rare stuff and then walk down the bowling alley lanes like no one's business, that's a hack.  Sitting on invisible chairs, walking through walls and floors etc.

You have no proof they are stealing purchased items. And yes there are hacks and more as you describe but those do not include doing what you suggest. Relative those other hacks it appears not much is being done. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 136 (852 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Dec 28, 2013

I'm going to take vid with my iphone and send to sony. I had other ppl present who can verify this is being done. Not to argue but I am not making up anything as you suggest.

BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 136 (847 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28999 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2013

xSMOKExEMxALLx wrote:

I'm going to take vid with my iphone and send to sony. I had other ppl present who can verify this is being done. Not to argue but I am not making up anything as you suggest.

Well prove it. That's the thing to do and sending proof to moderation would be very useful. Wish you luck. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 136 (842 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3750 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2013

Look at this other thread on nearly the exact same subject. Please also take note of the DATE it was posted. Just thought this was interesting. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/I-was-cloned-in-the-bowling-alley/m-p/160463...

My point being: if this is still happening, your original question of "What is being done?" Quite clearly, the answer is: "Nothing".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 136 (829 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2013

So I'm not the only one who this happened to? Concequently it also happened to me at the bowling alley.

The interesting thing is they walked past me, no going into wardrobe, just walked past and was me, instantly. There is no way someone could have pre saved a character like mine exactly and loaded it up that quick.

BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 136 (813 Views)
0 Likes