Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
14 posts

Re: June 2013 Suggestions!

Jun 28, 2013

dear sony could you please create a startrek space for startrek fans make it look like the enterprise or voyager with the whole 9 yards including the holodeck i would like to make my person look like data or give him the full uniform its just not fair to have starwars and not startrek i would like to see more space themes and time travel places if it is done thank you 

Please use plain text.
Message 211 of 238 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

Okay,I was going to post my list by using a URL to my forum but in the case that it may be advertising...I will copy and paste. Before I do that though I want to suggest keeping a suggestion thread up stickied and moderated. It is annoying having to repost over and over every month. Just make it so each person posts one post and than has to edit for updates instead of reposting.

Anyway,on to my list of suggestions...

Personal Spaces and Clubhouses:

1) A space from D.L. that is only for placing pets,pet stuff and have the aqua buck aquariums built into the space to save placeables slot room.

2) Lower budget spaces that are lots with a trailer on it that you can decorate inside and out. Could be a few versions like redneck style,RV park lot style and luxary with plants and so on. Could also use all types in one for a good size club.

3) A night time lake side camping lot space that has a usable (2 room walk-in) tent,night time swimming,adjustable campfire that allows flame size control,star gazing scope,a small area between the campsite and the lake that has a path through woods and a firefly catching mini-game. This space should have multiple rewards for guests and owners such as a working flashlight hand item,a burning marshmellow on a stick hand item and log seats. The mini-game should also reward you with items like a placeable fireflies in a jar item that gives off light and a group of fireflies as a companion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Public Spaces and update current ones :

1) Medieval Fair with jousting,archery and maybe even sword fighting. Also with shops that have costumes to go with the theme.

2) Update Acorn Park even more with kite flying,swimming,swingsets.

3) Update the Mall to have more...things like a food court with ad support from real fast food companies and a mall garden with a wish fountain. Things like that people see in actual malls.Even non playable mall guards walking around would be neat. A new Special Items store that sells items from other PS Home regions and maybe have expired items to buy there also...even if they were once free before. Items like Criss Angels coffin for example.

4) A Drive-In theater that costs actual money to visit and watch box office movies from Sony!

5) A better theme park with rides and games. Maybe get support from Six Flags for use of certain rides and games or something.Things that come to mind are Rollercoasters,Fun-house/Haunted-house,Tea Cups ride,huge merry-go-round,water gun game,pop ballons with darts for posters,water rides and roaming gift shop carts like you see at parades.

6) A Ski lodge/mountain with skiing,sledding and snowboarding.

7) A zoo that has a petting area,safari ride,animal food dispencers,stores to by companion versions of some of the animals and a trivia game based on real info about the animals in the zoo. The trivia should reward you with zoo currency to use in the dispencers I mentioned so you can feed some of the animals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Active Items and Games:

1) magic top hat you can interact with and make rabbits and doves comes out of

2) vampire coffins you can lay or stand in

3) crystal ball table to view videos,ads,pics or other media

4) interactable suit of armor that walks around your space like a guard

5) assorted fantasy tapestries and rugs

6) animated ouija board for table tops

7) magical book case,when you interact with it books come out and fly around

8 ) Active item Bowling Lanes

9) Active item Board/Card Games - Yahtzee,Spades,Go Fish,Battleship,Twister and Scrabble

10) New Arcade Cabinets - Pitfall,Break out,Donkey Kong,Pong and Tetris

11) Scrolling Marquee Banners & Signs

12) Active item Tarot Cards Table

13) Horse shoe pits Active Items

14) Active Item Drinking Games - Beer Pong Table & Quarters Table

15) Active Item Kegs that will either give people red party cup hand items or the red party cups that are disposable and are

drank from like coffee in Acorn Park.

16) Huge Bon-Fire Active Item (this should have a wide pit and tall flames that are larger than avatars)

17) Active Item Medieval Bards - Flute Player,Harp Player,Lute/Guitar player and have them in male or female version

18 ) Active Item Archery Target/Range Game - should allow 2-8 players with tournament options and rewards like an arrow through your head hat,bow and quiver hand item and Robin Hood Costume.

19) Water Balloon Bucket active item - should work like snowballs except its water balloons. Pop/water sounds should be added.

20) Active item Dunk Em' game - this item should allow people to take the wet seat for a chance to get dunked and also let them throw balls to try and dunk others. A reward idea for getting dunked would be a bathing suit for each gender that looks like it is dripping and for those that dunk someone should get a version of the suit that don't drip. Those that fail to dunk at all should get a placeable beach towel item.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clothes,Jewellery,Accessories & Costumes:

1) Medieval/Renaissance

2) Wizard/Mage/Witch Robes & Cloaks

3) Wizard/Mage/Witch Staffs,Wands & Spellbook Accessories

4) Wizard Mark Tattoos and Face Paint

5) Vampire Claws

6) Vampire Bite Marks for different body parts

7) Assorted Modern Gothic/Emo/Vampire Clothing from different era's in time

Companions:

1) vampire bat

2) skeletal bat

3) ghost animals

Dances:

1) Medieval Ballroom Dances

Poses:

1) hold a hand out that forms a magic glowing orb or fire

2) make lightning shoot between your hands spread apart

3) vampire poses like how nosferatu poses when the sun hits him or an evil stare with glowing eyes

LMO's & Mounts:

1) a serpant that will allow another person to ride it while you are mounted

2) a large monster-like wolf

3) a motorcycle with working side care to let others ride

4) a red wagon one person can sit in and another can pull

Other Stuff:

1) More available room for spaces. This has to be one of the most frustrating things. I would be happy with at least another 25 to 50 slots for another active item. It has to be possible because I own Hollywood Hills House and the Open House clearly shows that it has more than 100 used slots.

2) Stop putting us in public spaces upon startup! This is causing large amounts of errors,crashes and freezing. We get it that you want us to go there but do not force it down our throats! Start us in our default personal space please.

3) A category for Free Items in the Shops and on the Navigation Bar would be nice.

Please use plain text.
Message 212 of 238 (270 Views)
I Only Post Everything
947 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Mr-Somes wrote:

Okay,I was going to post my list by using a URL to my forum but in the case that it may be advertising...I will copy and paste. Before I do that though I want to suggest keeping a suggestion thread up stickied and moderated. It is annoying having to repost over and over every month. Just make it so each person posts one post and than has to edit for updates instead of reposting.

Anyway,on to my list of suggestions...

Public Spaces and update current ones :

4) A Drive-In theater that costs actual money to visit and watch box office movies from Sony!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Active Items and Games:

10) New Arcade Cabinets - Pitfall,Break out,Donkey Kong,Pong and Tetris

4) Maybe.

10) I don't recall Tetris ever being an arcade cabinet.  There are 5 cabinets from Namco Essentials that you can acquire.

But on that note, there are many games out there

I'll toss this into the ring:

Youtube & Netflix on PS Home. 

Nothing like watching a Netflix movie with your friends in your personal space.

I have no comment about Youtube,except to show your friends the videos you've watched.

-----

I joked to LOOT, that they should add some Hello Kitty items in PS Home, including a HK space.

Please use plain text.
Message 213 of 238 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Why can't you guys update the pool tables at the Bowling Alley?

The view on the pool tables, should be the over head view and nothing more.  Their are too many views and all we need is just one view, please adjust.  When making shots, you can't clearly see the ball and can't even tell sometimes, when the ball goes in.  Over head view is all we need.  

Please use plain text.
Message 214 of 238 (236 Views)
Sackboy
604 posts

Jun 30, 2013

doctor who clothing

Cybermen

Cybermen

Dalek

Dalek

ADD stargatefan2 for home space tours i own 145 spaces
Please use plain text.
Message 215 of 238 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jul 1, 2013

My bad about the RC post it should b under support forums i thought it was removed hopefully its still there. I strongly suggest not adding anything new to ps home when old things r still broken

Please use plain text.
Message 216 of 238 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 1, 2013

ooOHinataOoo That was taken away to stop the vampyerss army they are no longer on home.

Please use plain text.
Message 217 of 238 (168 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
947 posts

Jul 1, 2013

stargatefan2 wrote:

doctor who clothing

Cybermen

Cybermen

Dalek

Dalek

LOOT is already doing Doctor Who.

Please use plain text.
Message 218 of 238 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 1, 2013
Make A Huge Variety Of Wedding Dresses!! And Many Other Different Styles Of Dresses!!
E.g. Sexy And Glamorous, Be Different And Creative!
Please use plain text.
Message 219 of 238 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 1, 2013
The Fire Belly Dancing Lady's Dance, she moves her hips better than the actual belly dancing moves you've released, and make a belly dancing costume! A nice veil over the nose and mouth, try and make it look seductive almost.
Please use plain text.
Message 220 of 238 (150 Views)
0 Likes