Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
215 posts

Re: June 2013 Suggestions!

Jun 23, 2013

Asheruc wrote:

Remember these active items and mini companions?

Make male versions.

Wish i could double kudo lol So agree with ya on the male versions :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 181 of 238 (329 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Some animations like these:

Please use plain text.
Message 182 of 238 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Jun 23, 2013

beantot wrote:

I would to have the black shorts with the white belt(just the like default black shorts with the brown belt). I know they have been made. See them all the time on the Home Models in ads.

If you mean the UFC shorts, unfortunately UFC is no longer represented in Home, and those specific shorts are their property. U Love Green makes something similar though, but without the belt.

Please use plain text.
Message 183 of 238 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
148 posts

Jun 23, 2013

It's nice to have the outlandish Mansions, private island spaces, and one of a kind out of this world dream come true spaces but I would just love to see a nice suburban home. That has a normal kitchen, Master suite, 2 basic bedrooms & bath with back & front yard 2-3 car garage.

Please Devs can any of you do something like this?

SuburbanHomes-small.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 184 of 238 (318 Views)
Wastelander
405 posts

Jun 23, 2013

It will be nice to see some sexy Showgirls outfits

KYLIE-MINOGUE-SHOWGIRL-by-Price-Charming-courtesyof-wikipedia-Small.jpgKylie-showgirl-the-homecoming-tour-kylie-minogue-8608241-300-450.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 185 of 238 (307 Views)
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Jun 23, 2013

I am requesting on behalf A LOT of the Home Community, to please:

1. Put our PAID dances under a special tab pernamently, so we don't have to keep switching.

2. Allow us to buy the dances individually for like $0.49 each, so we don't always have to buy the bundles, and forced to buy dances we don't like.

I am also requesting that the Males version of Street Moves Animation Pack 2, same exact dances be released for the females, and the guys can have the females version of Pack 2.

Also, I would LOVE to see flower hair pieces like these:

il_340x270.437945650_9fo7.jpgil_fullxfull.341820633.jpg

il_fullxfull.406837838_csh5.jpgplastic-flower-wreath.jpg

Also, a prehistoric public area where we can ride our dino's around and bring out any dino companions. Heres a couple ideas:

dinosaurs.jpgimages.jpeg

nice-walltastic-dinosaur-land-designer-wallpaper-mural-ss-desktop-background.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 186 of 238 (304 Views)
Wastelander
405 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Some elegant dresses will be nice

and please make the jewelry like necklaces under headset to be able to use purses under hands

chiffon-bridesmaid-dress-001.jpgElegant_Short_and_Long_Evening_Dresses_4.jpgelegant-evening-dresses-2011.jpgelegant-white-prom-dresses-2012.jpgGreek%20Goddess%20%20Princess%20Costume%2025801.jpgRed-Strapless-Ball-Gowns-Evening-Dress.jpgsemi-formal-gowns.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 187 of 238 (300 Views)
I Only Post Everything
942 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

Arcade Cabinets

Currently, we have arcade games that only reward the owner of the game. How about arcade cabinets that have two line-ups of prizes? One set of prizes for the owner of the cabinet and one set for their guests. The owner cannot collect the guest prizes unless they are a guest at someone else's personal space or clubhouse.

I think that this could encourage the sale of such cabinets and help with our social interactivity. If it can be done, it might be appreciated.

How about going further and asking for more arcade games to be added to Home?   You get 5 of them from Namco Essentials.   The only problem is you gotta have the game on your hard drive for the cabinets to work.

I kinda wished Frogger had rewards.  I would play that game since it becomes more difficult as you progress.  Getting to level 4 & 5 is difficult.

---

Edit: I'm gonna toss this suggestion into the ring.

I doubt that it was ever suggested that the Batcave Outpost be used as a clubhous, so why not?

You get it free from playing the game anyway and chances are people wanted to use it as a clubhouse over time.

So in a way, its a free clubhouse from having a save game from BAA.

Please use plain text.
Message 188 of 238 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3572 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

I have suggested this years ago and I think it's about time we get this...

Our own private bowling lane in my house, I would not mind paying a dollar or 2 to be able to bowl whenever I want without interuption or waiting on lanes to be available, either that or add more than 5 lanes in the alley!

this is my signature
Please use plain text.
Message 189 of 238 (266 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I Was Wondering, i hope this isn't too cheesy, but, maybe you can make a whole "Twilight" theme from the movie, like the costumes, vampires, werewolves, the cullens apartment, or even a giant mystical forest for everyone to play around in. To be honest, even if you dont create all of this, id love for you to create the Werewolves, like jacob. The gigantic 4 legged ones that everyone is able to be, like that "mythical creatures" pack you released not too long ago. Were able to be the animals. Please please please create werewolves like that for us, in many different styles and colours. Its a challenge but, who doesn't like a good challenge?.. Hopefully im not asking for much, but maybe we can control the facial expressions, make the ears stand up or go back to show what rank the wolves are, and maybe to be able to open and close the mouth, and different poses. With this, i could make a werewolf club!! Please think about it, thankyou!! X
Please use plain text.
Message 190 of 238 (258 Views)