Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16552 posts
 

Re: Someone plz start July's Suggestion post

Jul 5, 2013

myalana wrote:

I wanna see HOW disturbed. Make that July Suggestion Thread Jers, I dare you.


I would if I saw developers supporting it. Saying they liked the ideas. saying ''how would you like animations to work with that or what colors would best support this outfit''.Anything,  The issue is communication. some developers are more vocal here they just need to take a consistant stand doing so.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 20 of 231 (250 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29221 posts
 

Re: Someone plz start July's Suggestion post

Jul 5, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

myalana wrote:

I wanna see HOW disturbed. Make that July Suggestion Thread Jers, I dare you.


I would if I saw developers supporting it. Saying they liked the ideas. saying ''how would you like animations to work with that or what colors would best support this outfit''.Anything,  The issue is communication. some developers are more vocal here they just need to take a consistant stand doing so.


There was a suggestion forum. It was very active. We don't need dozens of I wish I had this as separate threads on page one of Home General. The suggestion thread organized and put things in one place. 

Message 21 of 231 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16552 posts
 

Re: Someone plz start July's Suggestion post

Jul 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

myalana wrote:

I wanna see HOW disturbed. Make that July Suggestion Thread Jers, I dare you.


I would if I saw developers supporting it. Saying they liked the ideas. saying ''how would you like animations to work with that or what colors would best support this outfit''.Anything,  The issue is communication. some developers are more vocal here they just need to take a consistant stand doing so.


There was a suggestion forum. It was very active. We don't need dozens of I wish I had this as separate threads on page one of Home General. The suggestion thread organized and put things in one place. 


I covered that and agree. are you making a suggestion or telling me something you knew I knew already?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 22 of 231 (321 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29221 posts
 

Re: Someone plz start July's Suggestion post

Jul 5, 2013

Well if you agree that the thread is useful and should stay Claire would be greatful. :smileywink:

Message 23 of 231 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/31/2013
Offline
404 posts
 

Re: Someone plz start July's Suggestion post

Jul 5, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

myalana wrote:

I wanna see HOW disturbed. Make that July Suggestion Thread Jers, I dare you.


I would if I saw developers supporting it. Saying they liked the ideas. saying ''how would you like animations to work with that or what colors would best support this outfit''.Anything,  The issue is communication. some developers are more vocal here they just need to take a consistant stand doing so.


There was a suggestion forum. It was very active. We don't need dozens of I wish I had this as separate threads on page one of Home General. The suggestion thread organized and put things in one place. 


I covered that and agree. are you making a suggestion or telling me something you knew I knew already?


Message 24 of 231 (317 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16552 posts
 

Re: Someone plz start July's Suggestion post

Jul 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Well if you agree that the thread is useful and should stay Claire would be greatful. :smileywink:


:smileylol: Had me at Claire.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 25 of 231 (314 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
7724 posts
 

Re: Someone plz start July's Suggestion post

Jul 5, 2013

Hey I know what would work. Let's cut out the middleman and post the suggestions straight on the 3rd party sites. That way, it'll get right to the developers without all the unecessary forum riffraff mucking things up :smileyhappy:

Message 26 of 231 (306 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4019 posts
 

Re: Someone plz start July's Suggestion post

Jul 5, 2013

myalana wrote:

Hey I know what would work. Let's cut out the middleman and post the suggestions straight on the 3rd party sites. That way, it'll get right to the developers without all the unecessary forum riffraff mucking things up :smileyhappy:


Hey, wait! that's ME! :smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 231 (300 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
7724 posts
 

Re: Someone plz start July's Suggestion post

Jul 6, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

myalana wrote:

Hey I know what would work. Let's cut out the middleman and post the suggestions straight on the 3rd party sites. That way, it'll get right to the developers without all the unecessary forum riffraff mucking things up :smileyhappy:


Hey, wait! that's ME! :smileytongue:


I like your mucking though. Before someone gets a little hasty with the report option here's a definition of muck:

 

muckverb

Definition of MUCK
transitive verb
1
a : to clean up; especially : to clear of manure or filth —usually used with out
 
b : to clear of muck
2
: to dress (as soil) with muck
3
: to dirty with or as if with muck : soil
intransitive verb
1
: to move or load muck (as in a mine)
2
a : to engage in aimless activity —usually used with about or around
 
b : putter, tinker —usually used with about or around <mucking around with his computer>
 
c : interfere, meddle —usually used with about or around
muck·er noun

 

 

Message 28 of 231 (291 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
815 posts
 

Re: Someone plz start July's Suggestion post

Jul 6, 2013

Fun little giggles..Other than the official thread being a useful tool used to collect and organize the suggestions..There is really no point, Anyone who is cognoscente of the situations or needs of any us never reads or acts upon any of the suggestions anyways...lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 231 (276 Views)
0 Likes