Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5778 posts

Re: Someone plz start July's Suggestion post

Jul 5, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
I know he posted something about considering doing away with the threads... so we'll see what happens in the coming days.

Oh God, I hope not. Where else would people posts their delusional fantasies?

Message 10 of 231 (451 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jul 5, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
I know he posted something about considering doing away with the threads... so we'll see what happens in the coming days.

Oh God, I hope not. Where else would people posts their delusional fantasies?

They would be posted as individual threads and cover at least half the front page on any given day, would be my guess. That's just my prediction though, I don't have any links or anything. :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 231 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5778 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Exactly!!!

Message 12 of 231 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
404 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

The monthly suggestion thread does serve a valuable purpose within the community, even if some subscribe to the notion that it is merely lip service paid to the notion of interaction between HOME users and HOME developers.  Users need a place to express their desires even if those desires are never realized.  I do hope the practice continues under Tempest_Fire. 

Message 13 of 231 (461 Views)
Sackboy
467 posts

Jul 5, 2013

I am just hoping for good signs of Home future and if it will make it to the PS4. All I have seen everywhere, websites, forums, etc.etc., is bad things, not nothing offical, which is the only good thing. But this adds to the bad, the fact that NO ONE is working or watching these forums. I have posted in the support about how I didn't get what I paid for today, because Home froze, what a shock, right after I had purchased it. What is funny, if you subscribe to something with Sony, they want their money right then and there, and if you don't give them the money, they cut your servers, but its not the same when you buy something from them and don't get want you paid for. You have to wait until someone finally gets to work to finally get a response of 'OPPS, sorry, hicup', then wait another week for them to fix the problem. Between errors of Home, bad costumer service, and with hold of any information on Home on the PS4, I would said things are not looking good for the Home community. I have been putting the chance of PS Home on the PS4, it started at 50-50. Of course over time and other info I have found, and now with the lack of communication, I do believe that the % has change to bad, 25-75. That is just my feelings of course, 25% chance that Home makes it to PS4.

Message 14 of 231 (449 Views)
Limit Breaker
16554 posts

Jul 5, 2013

I know that it would have others posting what they want more frequently here but I didn't see a lot of the things requested being made either. In fact very very little. Tempest Fire is looking over ideas on how to make this work. i suggested letting developers post asking what items were wanted or what users want more of. you can also reach out to developers on their social media pages like Twitter and Facebook. seeing the suggest thread was like watching a one way conversation. disturbed me much..

HomeStationMagazine
Message 15 of 231 (443 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 5, 2013

echobutterfly87 wrote:

I have some more ideas i found but no July Suggestion Post yet 

I don't think it's going to start tell next week.  If you have to just post it on the forums or the June Suggestion post.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 16 of 231 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5778 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

disturbed me much..

...it did

yoda

Message 17 of 231 (431 Views)
Limit Breaker
16554 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Hep Hep^^

HomeStationMagazine
Message 18 of 231 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7856 posts

Jul 5, 2013

I wanna see HOW disturbed. Make that July Suggestion Thread Jers, I dare you.

Message 19 of 231 (418 Views)
0 Likes