Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/05/2012
Offline
269 posts
 

Re: Juggernaut: Serenity Plaza – June 26th

Jun 28, 2013

The only benefit of Serenity plaza is now you can go to a public space and do battle with your minibots.  Before you had to go to the minibot personal space if you wanted to do battle.  Not much else, not all that special.  Takes forever if  you have slow bandwidth.  Ever visit the bramble farm.  It's take a long time to load if it's your first visit.  Took 10min+ to load some of these juggernaut zones.

Please use plain text.
Message 161 of 167 (320 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1722 posts
 

Re: Juggernaut: Serenity Plaza – June 26th

Jun 28, 2013

Hazgazemos wrote:

The only benefit of Serenity plaza is now you can go to a public space and do battle with your minibots.  Before you had to go to the minibot personal space if you wanted to do battle.  Not much else, not all that special.  Takes forever if  you have slow bandwidth.  Ever visit the bramble farm.  It's take a long time to load if it's your first visit.  Took 10min+ to load some of these juggernaut zones.


Apparently you have never been to any of the Granzella spaces.  Talk about load times.  Yikes!

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 162 of 167 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/05/2012
Offline
269 posts
 

Re: Juggernaut: Serenity Plaza – June 26th

Jun 29, 2013

GZ loads way faster.   :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 163 of 167 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/18/2008
Offline
5165 posts
 

Re: Juggernaut: Serenity Plaza – June 26th

Jun 29, 2013

It won't be Central Plaza without Chain Swing by Animal House on the DJ Mix

League of Legends ID: fx Choi Jin ri
Always Keep the Faith in TVXQ and JYJ.
Jersquall owes me $5. I've used PS Home Service since Beta.
Please use plain text.
Message 164 of 167 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/08/2007
Online
2174 posts
 

Re: Juggernaut: Serenity Plaza – June 26th

Jun 29, 2013

asoccer wrote:

It won't be Central Plaza without Chain Swing by Animal House on the DJ Mix


Could always play it on your computer whilst in Serenity. lol

 

 

 



Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Please use plain text.
Message 165 of 167 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/29/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Juggernaut: Serenity Plaza – June 26th

Jul 2, 2013

Its not out in EU yet, cant find it anywhere! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 166 of 167 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Online
1899 posts
 

Re: Juggernaut: Serenity Plaza – June 26th

Jul 2, 2013

SASSA6 wrote:

Its not out in EU yet, cant find it anywhere! :smileysad:


It is officially out in the EU region already, It will be in the "Latest" section of your navigator.
Please use plain text.
Message 167 of 167 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes