Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
3460 posts

Re: Juggernaut Games introduces their new Hoverdisc locomotion items

Nov 8, 2012

McJorneil wrote:

I think it looks nice. :smileyhappy:

Though I do fully agree there needs to be a way to preview our avatars using locomotion items. Maybe developers can add something similar to Lockwood's gift machine where people can test try locomotions before deciding to buy them. Kind of like walking up to an active item in a public space where you could choose from a selection of locomotions and demo them in that space. A "Locomotion Machine" so to speak.

HUH?!! LKWD's gift machine can't test try anything.  If so please tell me how do you do this, I've never seen this option in the GM.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 52 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2916 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

I was really surprised by the cost of these new hover discs being only 99 cents. I thought they'd be over priced like the cats or the other locomotions. Kudos Juggernaut!! :manvery-happy:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 52 (249 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I was really surprised by the cost of these new hover discs being only 99 cents. I thought they'd be over priced like the cats or the other locomotions.

I hope they sell at lot at this price. Loco items in general are over priced in my view. These are really nice. 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 52 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Nov 8, 2012

The Hoverdiscs will be 0.99 individually or 3.99 for the bundle of 6 (plus if you own the bundle you get a 7th for free by visiting the MiniBots Training Facility). You can unlock the Hoverdisc gadget for MiniBots by owning any one board :smileyhappy:

I purchased the Bundle and received six Hoverdiscs, but I did not receive a 7th one by visiting the Minibots Facility. Is this a mistake, am I missing something, or is there something specific I need to do?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 52 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
376 posts

Nov 8, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

McJorneil wrote:

I think it looks nice. :smileyhappy:

Though I do fully agree there needs to be a way to preview our avatars using locomotion items. Maybe developers can add something similar to Lockwood's gift machine where people can test try locomotions before deciding to buy them. Kind of like walking up to an active item in a public space where you could choose from a selection of locomotions and demo them in that space. A "Locomotion Machine" so to speak.

HUH?!! LKWD's gift machine can't test try anything.  If so please tell me how do you do this, I've never seen this option in the GM.

By similar I mean it would be nice if there was a specialized machine in Home that served the purpose of letting anyone try out locomotion items, like how Lockwood's gift machine is a specialized machine that serves a purpose in providing users the ability to send items to their friends. I hope I was more clear this time. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 52 (233 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

Nov 8, 2012

It would be nice if the hoverdisks could follow you from space to space like companions. From what I'm seeing when you change spaces you have to reload the disc again at the new location. I don't know if that is an option that could be implemented. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 52 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I dont understand, someone please tell me why the best locomotions are apparently the cheapest? Why are these going for 99 cents, when theyre so much cooler than any of the more expensive LMOs?

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 52 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

Hi Home!

We're glad you're all enjoying the new Hoverdiscs, we had a lot of fun making them (one in particular stands out :smileyhappy: )

The discs *should* persist with you from space to space, as they use the same memory slot as companions, but unfortunately their persistence is not something we can currently directly control.

The 7th disc you get for owning the other 6 boards can be a little difficult to trigger rewarding (launch day jitters, unfortunately) but you should be able to nudge it along by visiting the Training Facility space and entering / exiting the MiniBots Training Facility game several times in succession, the network has to detect ownership of the other boards and it can be a little slow.

McJorneil - briliant idea for the preview mode active item, we're going to look into something like this for all our locomotion items!

<3,

- Juggernaut

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 52 (210 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2393 posts

Nov 8, 2012
I can guess the one in particular is the one that, as soon as I can afford it (*shakes fist at LBP having a new 1 week rare shirt*), sold me on the bundle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

Am I right? :3

*Lockwood Gift Machine Wishlist (updated 1/31): Blaster's Bay, Whimsy Hollow, Iron Fusion Vault (either gender), Drey VIP Room (either gender) *
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 52 (196 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Actuually the hoverdisc did follow me to another space. It did take awhile for it to load but it did! Nice! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 52 (188 Views)
0 Likes