Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: Japan Home Discussion Pulled?

Aug 31, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:
Without that thread there will be zero comments about the future of NA Home from Tempest_Fire. That's where he shared his comments on it. So I hope the mods at least revive that, darkan's OP and the devs' comments.

Well they say that it still continuing.

Yes MJB.....but......

For those that haven't seen it or want something to officially reference to in discussion, it would be nice to have the comments from the Digital Platforms Manager and Developers left intact.

LOL the SCE said it's still going to be around in there statement.

Remember. . .    A few weeks ago, Japan was not going anywhere either.   :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 95 (494 Views)
Fender Bender
3992 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:
Without that thread there will be zero comments about the future of NA Home from Tempest_Fire. That's where he shared his comments on it. So I hope the mods at least revive that, darkan's OP and the devs' comments.

Well they say that it still continuing.

Yes MJB.....but......

For those that haven't seen it or want something to officially reference to in discussion, it would be nice to have the comments from the Digital Platforms Manager and Developers left intact.

LOL the SCE said it's still going to be around in there statement.

Remember. . .    A few weeks ago, Japan was not going anywhere either.   :smileytongue:

It's not going anywere, there just stoping new content for now........ OMG you know what I am  done....... 

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 95 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5354 posts

Aug 31, 2013

dark_midori wrote:

Seems like it. saw where it was getting yesterday.. pretty personal i should say, but i dont blame any of them with days passing by with no answer chaos is bound to happen

Unfortunately the thread turned into a Joke real quick. Some people had absolutely nothing to add to the topic. It usually happens when a thread is based on opinions.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 95 (426 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4457 posts

Aug 31, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

dark_midori wrote:

Seems like it. saw where it was getting yesterday.. pretty personal i should say, but i dont blame any of them with days passing by with no answer chaos is bound to happen

Unfortunately the thread turned into a Joke real quick. Some people had absolutely nothing to add to the topic. It usually happens when a thread is based on opinions.

This ^^^

We agree on something for once

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 95 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Aug 31, 2013
I think we should boycott home. Stop purchasing anything from home untill Sony give us definite answer of the future of home. Anyone wanna join? I can start a new thread for this purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 95 (399 Views)
VP of Gaming
25779 posts

Aug 31, 2013

xoO_CutiePie_Oox wrote:
I think we should boycott home. Stop purchasing anything from home untill Sony give us definite answer of the future of home. Anyone wanna join? I can start a new thread for this purpose.

We were told (yesterday) that our regular Publisher/Develpers are still working on Home content and that there are several core updates planned. This is an indication that Home will be around for quite a while, inspite of the wishful thinking of others.

Japan/Asia will lose new content due to a lack of interest on  the part of the the region's users. North America's Home is a very busy place.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 95 (384 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4457 posts

Aug 31, 2013

xoO_CutiePie_Oox wrote:

boycott? dang.....I would understand if you used JP home

if we stop purchasing, why will developers keep making things? there are better ways

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 95 (373 Views)
Fender Bender
3992 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

xoO_CutiePie_Oox wrote:

We were told (yesterday) that our regular Publisher/Develpers are still working on Home content and that there are several core updates planned. This is an indication that Home will be around for quite a while, inspite of the wishful thinking of others.

Japan/Asia will lose new content due to a lack of interest on  the part of the the region's users. North America's Home is a very busy place.

Thank You, thank god your smart as well! 

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 95 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Consider this, since SCJP and SCAA is combining they may are shutting that side of Home down for Server Consolidation. It's a maybe. But I don't Home in NA/EU servers are going down anytime soon. With all the money they make from us (Sometime $50 a week depending on the update) Its a lucrative profit.

photo dmchick4kw4-1.png
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 95 (339 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
251 posts

Aug 31, 2013

LOL!

IMO, they discovered (minus the repeats), that there's oodles of "wise" Home users than they've imagined! :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 95 (332 Views)
0 Likes