Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
25 posts

Re: January 2014 Suggestions Thread

Jan 9, 2014
Also the dance that johnny depp does as the. Mad hatter in Alice in wonderland at the. End
Message 51 of 216 (841 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Jan 9, 2014
Somebody been playing, SL? Lmao!!!
SmokyBonz
Message 52 of 216 (835 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Jan 9, 2014

Veemee: Chimpanzee avatar.

nDreams: You know that throne lmo you guys have? Make a gothic version.

Message 53 of 216 (830 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
257 posts

Jan 9, 2014

@53  You do realize that if that happens it'll be so awesome that the money grubbing pieces of filth at ndreams would charge $20 for it?

FF14 WAR
Message 54 of 216 (826 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Jan 9, 2014

2013-new-jeans-women-girl-sexy-leggings-jeggings.jpg233213.jpg164018180_sexy-tattoo-leggings-mirelle-gre-xs-l-neuware.jpgblush-prom-dresses-2012-042-1.jpggrdgfg.jpgsexy-legging-pants-tattoo-love.jpg

I love leggings so some different ones like the tattoo leggings in the pic would be great.

I'd also like some new LMO's, ones 2 people can use like 2 avi's in a car.

A baby stroller LMO, slingshot LMO  would be cool as well.

I'm still hoping for a bowling alley personal space and for my own personal space hockey rink :smileyhappy:

BannerFans.com
Message 55 of 216 (810 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jan 9, 2014

Hi all,

So I have a few suggestions that probably won't be put into game.. But it's worth a shot.

1. I still want that option to be able to "GIFT" anything in stores to your friends. Not just gift machines. Or if anything, it would be nice to have a lot more options in the gift machines to gift to friends. 

2. I think the Western Frontier need more games to play. Like in the Saloon, I think a different version of Poker should be placed in there. Because obvisously not many people like or know how to play Liar's Dice. 

-The Poker game would be basically a five card game. The dealer drawls your two cards, and then you'll have to base your two cards off the three that the dealer drawls. (And for me, I think it's pretty smart since Gold is practically free.. and everyone loves Poker.)

3. I love the idea of having more clothes options in my inventory. More slots, and I also like the idea of having more available slots in personal spaces, and clubhouses. It would be nice to have "the promoted club members" to have the options to decorate club houses.

4. I feel PSHome has a lot of skinny jeans, I think more bell bottoms or "flare legs" would be recommended. I heard Irem (I think the name was..) had a lot of them before they closed. Sad to hear they left. Possibly some more old fashion style tops, some not so low cut to go with them. Maybe Billabong, Wrangler (Vemee's) could make them?

5. Of course Fix all the bugs in PSHome.. Make it more enjoyable. Tired of freezing and lagging all the time. 

Some ideas about the bell bottoms/flare legged.

top-ten-flare-leg-jeans.jpgBell Bottom Jeans.jpgBell Bottoms 2.jpgbelly-dance-dancing-tops-bell-bottoms-pants.jpg

Message 56 of 216 (803 Views)
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Jan 9, 2014

Seeing your NEW Cyber Goth clothing is like...yeah I'm just gonna help you out here and give better "ideas." The Cyber goth style you have now is meh.

cyber goth

male cyber goth

male goth

mask

green goth

gothmale goth

goth

Message 57 of 216 (783 Views)
VP of Gaming
26083 posts

Jan 9, 2014

Avatar Wearable Movie/Comic Book Costumes in Home

When we get licensed movie or comic book costumes, once in a while it would nice if they were just that: costumes, rather than only avatars.

I always thought that it would have looked cool if the Alien "costume" that we had in Home would have been released as an actual costume that our avatars would wear. I thought it would have been interesting seeing aliens running around with frumpy bodies, short, tall, fat, thin and big busted. Just as we would be if we wore such a costume in real life.

This way even if we had the same costume on, we wouldn't look exactly alike. We'd all look different - as individuals.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 58 of 216 (778 Views)
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Jan 9, 2014
Player Inspection OPTIONS:
Auto : (Allow) inspection - (Deny) inspection
Stan: So we're just gonna let other kids decide which game system we all play on? What would they do on Game of Thrones? What would they do when things look their darkest?
Message 59 of 216 (743 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2014

NInaLovesU86 wrote:
Player Inspection OPTIONS:
Auto : (Allow) inspection - (Deny) inspection

I wish they would allow this option. Not that I don't like to share but people don't even ask and have no consideration when I'm talking with friends and someone walks right up in between and starts inspecting me. If people used some courtesy I wouldn't mind. This feature has been causing quite a few arguements that I have seen.

I have seen people getting inspected and then turning into the person with all their stuff right in front of them. I know it's all digital but it's still kinda rude if you ask me. Sometimes it's done on purpose to aggrivate.

BannerFans.com
Message 60 of 216 (736 Views)