I love leggings so some different ones like the tattoo leggings in the pic would be great.
I'd also like some new LMO's, ones 2 people can use like 2 avi's in a car.
A baby stroller LMO, slingshot LMO would be cool as well.
I'm still hoping for a bowling alley personal space and for my own personal space hockey rink
So I have a few suggestions that probably won't be put into game.. But it's worth a shot.
1. I still want that option to be able to "GIFT" anything in stores to your friends. Not just gift machines. Or if anything, it would be nice to have a lot more options in the gift machines to gift to friends.
2. I think the Western Frontier need more games to play. Like in the Saloon, I think a different version of Poker should be placed in there. Because obvisously not many people like or know how to play Liar's Dice.
-The Poker game would be basically a five card game. The dealer drawls your two cards, and then you'll have to base your two cards off the three that the dealer drawls. (And for me, I think it's pretty smart since Gold is practically free.. and everyone loves Poker.)
3. I love the idea of having more clothes options in my inventory. More slots, and I also like the idea of having more available slots in personal spaces, and clubhouses. It would be nice to have "the promoted club members" to have the options to decorate club houses.
4. I feel PSHome has a lot of skinny jeans, I think more bell bottoms or "flare legs" would be recommended. I heard Irem (I think the name was..) had a lot of them before they closed. Sad to hear they left. Possibly some more old fashion style tops, some not so low cut to go with them. Maybe Billabong, Wrangler (Vemee's) could make them?
5. Of course Fix all the bugs in PSHome.. Make it more enjoyable. Tired of freezing and lagging all the time.
Some ideas about the bell bottoms/flare legged.
Avatar Wearable Movie/Comic Book Costumes in Home
When we get licensed movie or comic book costumes, once in a while it would nice if they were just that: costumes, rather than only avatars.
I always thought that it would have looked cool if the Alien "costume" that we had in Home would have been released as an actual costume that our avatars would wear. I thought it would have been interesting seeing aliens running around with frumpy bodies, short, tall, fat, thin and big busted. Just as we would be if we wore such a costume in real life.
This way even if we had the same costume on, we wouldn't look exactly alike. We'd all look different - as individuals.
Player Inspection OPTIONS:
Auto : (Allow) inspection - (Deny) inspection
I wish they would allow this option. Not that I don't like to share but people don't even ask and have no consideration when I'm talking with friends and someone walks right up in between and starts inspecting me. If people used some courtesy I wouldn't mind. This feature has been causing quite a few arguements that I have seen.
I have seen people getting inspected and then turning into the person with all their stuff right in front of them. I know it's all digital but it's still kinda rude if you ask me. Sometimes it's done on purpose to aggrivate.