Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
26062 posts

Re: January 2013 Suggestions

Jan 5, 2013

Storage

I like being able to store items that are not used as often (or not used at all). Right now I have no problem finding new items, old items and recently used items. We have filters for those. But finding one particular item in Storage is pretty time consuming. I think our Storage should be revamped and updated.

As our Storage is kept on the server, I propose that our items be categorized by Publisher names. In this way, we can go to a Publisher tile rather than scrolling for minutes at a time to find one item.

From the Publisher tile we would go to Brand and then Head, Shirt, Hand, Legs, Feet or Outfits for clothes. Our Furniture and Inventory items can also be broken down by Publisher.

Currently, as more items are added to Storage, it will get harder to find them. This idea will make things faster and easier. Especially for people who go into their Browsers while in a crowded and busy public space. And for people who are in a hurry.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 101 of 376 (480 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 5, 2013
A cyberpunk themed public and/or private space. Complete with neon signs and rain. Ala Bladerunner.
Message 102 of 376 (464 Views)
PlayStation MVP
630 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I'd like a giant rabbit like the one below as a companion.  Possibly for Easter.  

540924_581868135175977_190592864_n.jpg

I will can him George.

Message 103 of 376 (450 Views)
VP of Gaming
26062 posts

Jan 5, 2013

A brand new Activity Board where Moderation can immediately remove an inappropriate announcement as soon as they are aware of it (wit no waiting). In order for this to work effectively, Home Moderators must routinely check out the board so that a minimal amount of Homesters (users) will ever see the offending posts.

The old board took a while before Moderation was able to remove bad posts once they were aware of it/them. Hopefully a reprogrammed board is in the future. 

Message 104 of 376 (442 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I second this, I really hated the old board, it was useless, & cluttered with people miss using it... 

We need a Board we can actually Place Events on, one that is better made, one that has a better look, 

lasts longer then a Day, & no we do not want the Texting part changed at all... 

Possibly a Button that allows us as a User to Submit someone elses Event for Review, or something... 

Like if we think that they are miss using the Thread, we as a user can send it straight to a Moderator... 

& when Events are taken down, we as a user should be able to explain why our posts were wrongly submitted... 

Sometimes users can missed understand things... 

If thats makes sense?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 105 of 376 (432 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

!*January Suggestions*!

Jan 5, 2013

First and foremost, I would still like to see a really awesome werewolf one that has good custom animations and has the ability tio walk on 2 feet and run on all 4...Even the ability to crawl on all 4 would be nice. Secondly, I'm still anxiously awaiting for an Assassin's Creed 3 costume series. Third, The ability to customize all costumes and being about to where a head accessory while wearing a different head than your normal avatar head....I'll explain, Granzella recently came out with a Vampire set that includes a vampire head with glowing eyes and fangs, however you can't wear and head accessories with it...Anyway I hope this thread can be used because I searched for January Suggestions and couldn't find it. Thank you everyone for making home the experience that it is..... Also Can you please make the items you had available for the bidding auctions to buy for a limited time.. I had lots of problems getting into the machine because of too much traffic at once and could never get in to make a bid... Please I would very much appreciate that

Message 106 of 376 (420 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 5, 2013
More smaller active items to replace the ones I have.
Message 107 of 376 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Please make a furniture - appliance (active item) radio that allows us to play music saved on our HDD:

-If possible, please allow us to stream the music content saved on our HDD so that our guests can hear it.

-If streaming music is not possible, please make it so that when guests come to our personal space and use this item, they will be able to hear music that is saved on their own HDD.

Thanks.

Message 108 of 376 (405 Views)
VP of Gaming
26062 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

nDreams' Blueprint: Home suggestions...

We have doorways. What about doors? I know opening and closing may be a problem, but what about walking right through the door - like a spirit or the 4D Man.

There's a lot of space in the space - hahahaha! What about fences so that we can have a fenced in yard? If fences were out, it would help me with one of my ideas. And of course gates for fences that would work like the above mentioned doors.

That's it. A great space that will certainly really personalize our personal spaces.

Message 109 of 376 (397 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Jan 5, 2013

First and foremost, I would still like to see a really awesome werewolf one that has good custom animations and has the ability tio walk on 2 feet and run on all 4...Even the ability to crawl on all 4 would be nice. Secondly, I'm still anxiously awaiting for an Assassin's Creed 3 costume series. Third, The ability to customize all costumes and being about to where a head accessory while wearing a different head than your normal avatar head....I'll explain, Granzella recently came out with a Vampire set that includes a vampire head with glowing eyes and fangs, however you can't wear and head accessories with it...Anyway I hope this thread can be used because I searched for January Suggestions and couldn't find it. Thank you everyone for making home the experience that it is..... Also Can you please make the items you had available for the bidding auctions to buy for a limited time.. I had lots of problems getting into the machine because of too much traffic at once and could never get in to make a bid... Please I would very much appreciate that

Message 110 of 376 (394 Views)