Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 02 2013
By: ThrenodyT Sackboy 433 posts
Accepted Solution

Jam Jar Wall Hangings Issue

[ Edited ]
10 replies 204 views Edited Sep 2, 2013

2 of the 4 wall hanging slots in the Jam Jar are up high in the corners on either side of the staircase. I cannot get close enough to them after placement to either remove and change them, or, as in my case, edit the picture for the photo frame.  I am stuck with 2 giant Codeglue Mimes on the walls of my space (80" Square Frame default image)! :smileysad:    Does anyone know how send a message to Jam Games?  I tried a Google Search and cannot seem to find a main page for them. 

Message 1 of 11 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
433 posts

Re: Jam Jar Wall Hangings Issue

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

The WEIRDEST thing just happened!!  I had a strange network connection message, and I had a pop up box that said "network connection issue - attempting reconnect".  I was suddenly reset into the Jam Jar and the 4 wall hangings and one ornament I did have were all gone!

THANK YOU PLAYSTATION HOME GODS!!!  No More Codeglue Mimes!!!!   I just hope this doesn't happen after I get everything placed......

Never mind.  It happened again and now the Mimes are back.  THBBBBPTTT!

Message 2 of 11 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
886 posts

Sep 2, 2013
If you go into decorate there should be two options. Click the one to the right and all the item you have already placed should be there and you can remove the items that way.
nelsig
Message 3 of 11 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
433 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Nope - in Redecorate mode there is only "Add" and "Organize".  I cannot get close enough to the wall hanging for the ID box to come up at all (which has move, remove, etc.) .    

Message 4 of 11 (171 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1725 posts

Sep 2, 2013
You can use organize to remove them.
jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 5 of 11 (166 Views)
Uncharted Territory
886 posts

Sep 2, 2013
Yes go to organize and you can see the items listed and you can remove them by hiring triangle
nelsig
Message 6 of 11 (161 Views)
Uncharted Territory
886 posts

Sep 2, 2013
Hitting*
nelsig
Message 7 of 11 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9378 posts

Sep 2, 2013
'organize' is a great resource to move, delete or change items we can't reach or access easily Thren. Like the others are saying, go to 'organize', you can hit L1 to organize by 'wall hangings' that are placed then press triangle on the item you wish to remove. Voila! ~
Support Forums
Message 8 of 11 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5565 posts

Sep 2, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

2 of the 4 wall hanging slots in the Jam Jar are up high in the corners on either side of the staircase. I cannot get close enough to them after placement to either remove and change them, or, as in my case, edit the picture for the photo frame.

Edit the photo by putting the frame outside where you can target it, then move it inside...

Message 9 of 11 (144 Views)
Sackboy
433 posts

Sep 2, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
'organize' is a great resource to move, delete or change items we can't reach or access easily Thren. Like the others are saying, go to 'organize', you can hit L1 to organize by 'wall hangings' that are placed then press triangle on the item you wish to remove. Voila! ~

smokingpistol, god bless you for taking the time to mention this.  Since all my wall hangings were full, I had to delete one I could reach, then I used Organize to move it where I could change it.  No More MIMES!!!  THANK YOU!!!

Message 10 of 11 (138 Views)